Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. has transmitted a career advertisement named as APDCL Recruitment. The Organization invites applications from eligible and hard working candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Group A – B. there are 274 vacancies are available for the post of Junior Manager and Assistant Manager. Applicants having satisfying eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only. The last date for applying online is 20/10/2017. Individuals may visit the below direction of this page to get more details about APDCL Recruitment 2017.
Applicants are required to fill online application forms as soon as possible. Online Application link is available on the official website of organization. Applicants, who don’t know how they can apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018 can follow the instructions provided below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
APDCL Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification required for APDCL Vacancies:
What are the Age Restrictions for Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. Recruitment?
- Applicants, who are applying for APDCL Assistant Manager Vacancy, their age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 38 years as on 01/09/2017.
- Canbiddtaes, who are going to apply for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment, their minimum age, should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years as on 01/09/2017.
Get More Job Options Here:
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age for candidates with SC/ST category must be 43 years and 45 years for Departmental Candidates i.e., the serving employees of APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL.
Application Fee For APDCL Group A–B Recruitment:
Appliers with general /OBC/MOBC category have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee but candidates with SC/ST category need to Pay Rs. 250/-. Candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
What Remuneration will be paid for APDCL Jobs?
Applicants, successfully sleeted for appointment on the suitable post will get salary as prescribed below:
APDCL Job-Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of applicant’s performances in written exam. Those, who will get qualifying marks in examination, will be called for personal interview as final selection. The information for selection process will be intimate to candidates separately.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Procedure to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2017:
Applicants may apply for APDCL Assistant Manager Recruitment by following below3 mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.apdcl.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select “
Employment Notice (Dated: 23.09.2017)” stated under “Ongoing Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager & Junior Manager in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL” title.
- By hitting the link, said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the job. You must read all the details carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and press “Hit here to APPLY ONLINE” link.
- You need to login to your account by using your “Email & Password”
- APDCL Online Application form will be appeared on your digital screen. You need to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- After submission of application form you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Get Here >> APDCL Recruitment Notification
Hit Here >> APDCL Apply Online
Closing Date for Applying Online: 20/10/2017
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get rest details about APDCL Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Jobs in Assam||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|