A newest job advertisement has been published by Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation regarding with APGENCO Recruitment. This Corporation invites applications to fill up vacant positions of 51 Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) and Trainee Junior Assistant. Proficient and suitable contenders can apply for against APGENCO Recruitment 2017 by sending their application form before to the 02/12/2017.
Those aspirant are searching for latest government jobs, may clutch this golden chance latest till the last date that is clearly mentioned below for APGENCO Recruitment 2018. Candidates, who are willing to obtain rest information related to Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment, need to read this web page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)||22+4 (Backlog)|
|Trainee Junior Assistant||25|
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officers: B.Com 1st class its equivalent of any recognised university of india Or first class PG degree of M.Com Or Pass in IPCC Or Pass in Intermediate examination of the institute of cost accountants of india
- Junior Assistant: Must hold the Graduate Degree in BA or B.Sc or B.Com.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Salary Details for APGENCO careers:
Recruited candidates for government sector Vacancies will get an impressive and outstanding amount from the organization that is Rs. 34630/- to Rs. 56760/- per month for Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Vacancy and Rs. 18725/- to Rs.34775 per month for Junior Assistant Vacancy.
Age Limit for APGENCO Vacancies:
- Applying contenders must be meet age criteria; maximum age is 34 years as on 01.10.2017.
- The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Press Here for APGENCO Recruitment Notification
Applicants have to pay Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment
- For General:- Rs.500 (Rs.350 for Exam Fees along with Rs.150 for Application Fee).
- For SC/ST:- Rs.150 (Only Application Fee).
Mode of Selection for APGENCO Jobs:
The recruitment of appliers for government sector jobs will be purely based on presentation level in test/ Interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to fill APGENCO Application Form?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.apgenco.gov.in
- After that hit on “Notification” tab presented on the top of home page.
- A new page will be displayed with different job links.
- Now you need to hit on relevant link for which you are applying as stated.
- Junior Accounts Officer – Notification
- Junior Assistant – Notification
- Read all the instructions properly and thoroughly.
- After reading necessary information you need to proceed further.
- Then select “Apply Online” link
- Then, fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- You need to upload your recent photograph, signature & Documents (if required).
- Now, press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
You Can Also Check: Electricity Department Recruitment
- Ending date for submission of Application Form: 02/12/2017
- Date of Exam: 30/12/2017
You need to check Official Notification to get rest information related to APGENCO Recruitment 2017- 2018. For further information latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D.
If you wish to ask any query, you can freely ask it in comment box below. We will provide answers of your queries in a short period of time. To get recent notifications on your timeline, you can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Andhra Pradesh Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|