APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
Applicants must check updated APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern to know the marking scheme, exam duration, number of Topics, section wise distribution marks etc. Candidates who had applied for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment they can get latest Exam Pattern from this page.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2018 will help you to get the answer of questions such as How to prepare? What to prepare? , How to plan exam strategy? Etc. So, if you want to crack your exam then download Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Pattern through this page.
Download New APPSC Group 4 Services Exam Pattern
Willing contenders may also download APPSC Group IV Exam Pattern in PDF format through Official Website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in by accessing online mode.
Candidates who want to clear this exam with good marks may collect Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern by scrolling this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
Posts Under APPSC Group 4 Services:
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Jr Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Jr Assistants in Fire Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Jr Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in R & B Department
- Jr Assistants in Director of Posts
Download Last 5 Year Papers: APPSC Group 4 Previous Papers
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2018:
Candidates who are going to appear in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 4 Exam they must check the APPSC Group IV Services Exam Pattern to qualify the examination that is well specified below.
- 2 hours 30 minutes will be given to the applicants to solve the examination paper.
- There will be two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- In Paper I, applicants need to give answer the questions asked from General Studies whereas in Paper II questions will be based on Secretarial Abilities.
- The number of question will be 150 and 1 marks will be given to in each correct answer.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||150||150||2:30 hours|
Get Here Complete: APPSC Group 4 Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 4 Exam Details:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is shortened as APPSC. Previously public service commission of AP and Telangana are combined in one PSC known as APPSC. Its main aim is to provide jobs to all people and demolish unemployment in their state. It is releasing thousands of notifications to recruit new people to various posts like Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4 jobs. It conducts exam written exam and interview for applied candidates to recruit efficient and capable employees.
APPSC Group 4 selection process:
Candidates who qualify these two stages will be selected:
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Document Verification
APPSC Group 4 Written Examination:
The written examination conducted by APPSC comprises of two compulsory papers. Marks obtained by the candidates for all papers will be counted for merit ranking. However, the Commission will have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all papers of the examination.
The examination is organized to check the educational talent of the candidates, also his/her capability to present his/ her knowledge in a clear and coherent manner. Paper II is intended to evaluate the overall intellectual ability and power of understanding of candidates rather than merely the range of their information and memory.
Read Here: APPSC Preparation Plan
APPSC Group 4 Document verification:
Candidates have to produce their educational certificates and documents in original at the time of interview for verification. The purpose of the interview is to evaluate the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service by a Board of that competent authority. The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of a contestant. He/she will be asked questions by the board on matters of general interest.
APPSC Group 4 study Material:
Candidates who are preparing for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam can go through these books as author name is also provided. You can crack this exam and can get a chance to recruit for APPSC Jobs.
- Environmental Studies: Manoj Tiwar
- Analytical Reasoning: M.K. Panden
- Quantitative Aptitude: R.S. Aggarwal
- AP History: N . Balakrishna Rao,
- Tata McGraw Hill: LaxmiKanth (English)
- Advanced History of India: R.C. Majumdar – Raya Choudhari
- for Telugu Medium:Krishna Reddy
- Technology of Nano materials:N. Balakrishna Rao,
- AP History: Raghunadha Rao
- Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics: S.C. Gupta and V.K. Kapoor, Sultan Chand
- Social Reforms in Modern India: V.A. Narayan
- Social Cultural and Economic History of India: S.C. RayaChoudhary
Get Now: APPSC Study Material
If you have any queries regarding APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2018, you can leave your queries in comment box provided below. We will definitely give you satisfactory answer for your queries at the earliest.
Keen candidates who are willing to grab all other essential details are advised to keep in touch with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We promise to update complete details about the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment over here.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Group 4 Results||APPSC Online Mock Test|
|APPSC Syllabus||APPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Exam Date|