APPSC Group 4 Notification
Check Out New Updates of APPSC Group 4 Notification Here!!! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from the talented and energetic applicants to appoint them on various posts of Group 4. Interested applicants can ensure the complete eligibility criteria, selection process, exam date etc for Group 4 Recruitment through this page and then can apply for their suitable post by filling APPSC Group 4 Application Form. To check all the new updates of APPSC Group 4 Notification 2017, candidates must read out this page completely.
Information Available On This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation||Relaxation In Upper Age Limit|
|Fee Towards Application||Methods To Pay The Fee|
|Hiring Process & Its Details||Step By Step Applying Procedure|
Every year the APPSC releases various job opportunities in different departments and conducts the written examination for the selection of the eligible candidates. Applicants who are willing to get a job in APPSC they can apply for the suitable post through proper mediums.
Desirable candidates can ensure the further details related to APPSC Group 4 Notification such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply etc. by taking a visit on the beneath segment of this page which is structured by the group of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
APPSC Group 4 Notification
APPSC Group 4 Vacancies:
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in R&B Dept
- Junior Assistants in Director of Ports
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service||i. Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board.
ii. Must Have done any one of the following Certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Hydera
(a) Office Automation
(b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
(c) Web designing
iii. Must hold a degree in BCA or B.Sc. (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent examination of above, from a recognized university of India
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department||Passed in Intermediate examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination|
|Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Fire Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept||i. Passed in Intermediate Examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination
ii. Qualified in Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on a Government standard Key Board
iii. In the absence of candidates with qualification mentioned in item (ii) above, candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade can be appointed.
iv. Candidates who have done Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above will get the preference
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|Junior Assistant in Forest Department||Passed in Intermediate examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination|
|Junior Assistant in R&B Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Director of Ports|
Must Read In Detail: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who have possessed the Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode must have recognition by the Distance Education Council, IGNOU. If such Degrees had been recognized by the D.E.C. they will not be determined for Educational Qualification purpose. The Responsibility, in case of doubt, that Candidate’s Degrees / Universities have been recognized by the D.E.C., rests with the Candidate.
The age of the aspirants should be minimum 18 years and maximum 36 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates as follows:
- SC, ST, BC – 5 years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 years
- A.P. State Government Employees – Up to 5 years
- Ex-Service Men – 3 years
Download Here: APPSC Exam Time Table
All the applying contenders must have to pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Rs.80 towards Examination Fee. All the Candidates whether they belong to reserved category or unreserved category must have to pay the amount of Application Processing Fee.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Mode Of Payment:
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee through Challan Form which can be obtained through in one of the AP Online centers / State Bank of India.
- Candidates can check the list of AP Online Centers in their state/ districts through the official website of APPSC.
APPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure:
The selection process comprises of two-stage as following:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Scheme of Written Examination:
Written Examination consists of objective type questions which includes Paper I & II.
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
Get Detailed: APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
Shortlisted candidates need to produce attested Photo copies of document and Original certificate and other relevant particulars at the time of document verification.
Documents Required for Verification:
- Certificate of Community, Nativity and Date of Birth
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- Educational Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Residence Certificate
- Medical Certificate for the Blind candidates
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate relating to Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Check Out: APPSC Group 4 Previous Papers
How to apply For APPSC Group 4 Notification?
- Willing candidates can apply for the suitable post through the official website i.e. www.apspsc.gov.in
- Select the appropriate link relevant to your job post.
- A notification will open in the form of pdf and candidates must have to read the complete information through it very carefully.
- After that, hit on “One Time Profile Registration” link and then press on “New Registration” option.
- Fill the complete details in online registration form and then submit it.
- After successful registration, press on “Online Application Submission” link from the home page.
- Fill the online application form with complete and correct information.
- After that make the payment of fee through proper channels.
- Thereafter enter the Journal Number in next step of online application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photo and signature in the proper format.
- After that submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Get Complete Details On: APPSC Group 4 Syllabus
Please Information: Candidates who have any problems in concern to online submission of application and downloading of admit cards, they can contact to the authorized person through mail to [email protected]
Last date for submission of application: Will be announced soon
For other details you may visit the Official Website. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time related to APPSC Group 4 Notification 2017.
Candidates can get all the updates in their mail box regularly just by simply subscribing for our free email facility. Candidates can also join us on facebook and google plus to get updates on their facebook timeline. If you have any query or suggestions then you can write us freely in the below given comment box and our experts will try to respond you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APPSC Preparation Plan||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||APPSC Recruitment|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Study Material|