Get here APPSC Notification!!! On this single page you can get all Upcoming Jobs of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Applicants, wiling to apply for APPSC Recruitment to get recruited on various vacant posts under APPSC, may apply through online mode by the help of this page. Candidates can achieve detailed information about Group 1, Group 2 and Group 4 APPSC Vacancies by going though the direct links available on this page. You may avail complete APPSC Notification 2017 by going through the below area of this page.
Nowadays, every one wants to be a government employee y getting recruited in jobs in Government Sector. If you are one of them who want Government job, then apply for any suitable vacancies that are well stated below. Applying candidates will be shortlisted according to their performance in test and interview as per rules of organization. Check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification.
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||APPSC Group 2 Syllabus|
|APPSC Group 1Exam Pattern||APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Books and Study Material||APPSC Preparation Plan|
|APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers||APPSC Group 2 Previous Papers|
|APPSC Group 4 Previous Papers||APPSC Polytechnic Previous Question Papers|
|APPSC Exam Dates||APPSC Departmental Test|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||APPSC Group1 Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Results||APPSC Group 4 Results|
|APPSC Departmental Test Results|
Upcoming Jobs in APPSC 2017:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Published notification for the recruitment of candidates on various posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Group1, Group 2 and Group 4 posts are most desired posts by candidates from Andhra Pradesh. The minimum qualification to apply for these posts is Degree in any Discipline from the recognized university. Apart from the above mentioned posts APPSC also recruit contenders on following posts.
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges
- Assistant Engineers
- Assistant Research Officer
- Research Assistant
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
- Child Development Project Officer
- Marketing Assts
- Medical Officer
- Fisheries Development Officers
- Port Officers
- Electrical Inspectors
- Museum Curator
- Deputy Surveyors
- Drug Inspectors
- Computer Draughtsman Grade –II
- Town Planning Assistants
- Statistical Officers
- Senior Stenographers
It Just Got Harder To Find A Job In Your State: Get State PSC Notifications Here
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was come into existence on 1st November 1956. Before, this organization was also known as Andhra Service Commission. This commission is established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The main function of this organization is Direct Recruitment and Recruitment by transfer. Also half yearly exams for IAS and IPS are conducted by this organization.
What would be the process of Selection ?
Candidates, who are preparing for APPSC and now are searching for selection procedure of the exam of APPSC, we are providing here APPSC exam selection procedure of different groups like as group 4, group 2, and group 1 as under.
APPSC Group 1 Posts:
- Deputy Collector
- Regional Transport Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Deputy Registrar in Co-operative Societies
- District Registrar
- District Panchayat Officer
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
How Many Jobs Are Waiting For You As Per Your Qualification: Check Here
APPSC Group 1 Exam Selection Procedure:
- Written examination
- Interview/Oral Test
The written exam is consisting of two stages that are preliminary and Main’s examination. The Preliminary examination is organized in order to shortlist the number of candidates for Main Examination. Contenders who have declared qualified in first stage preliminary exam are eligible to give second stage Main examination.
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Interview / Oral Test:
Aspirants who scored minimum qualifying marks in Main Examination will be called for Interview. The final decision to select the candidates will be based on their total marks obtained in Written Examination, and Oral Test taken.
APPSC Group 2 Posts:
|Executive Posts||Non-Executive Post|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||Senior Accountant|
|Mandal Revenue Officer||Assistant Auditor|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer||Senior Accountant|
|Junior Employment Officer||Auditor in A.P. Pay & Accounts|
|Sub-Registrar Grade-II||Senior Auditor|
|Assistant Labour Officer||Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Department) in A.P. Ministerial Service.|
|Co-operative Sub-Registrar||Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Secretariat Service|
|Executive Officer Grade-II||Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Department) in A.P. Ministerial Service.|
|Extension Officer||Junior Accountant in Life Insurance Sub-Service|
|Excise Sub-Inspector||Junior Accountant|
|Junior Assistant (Heads of Departments) in A.P. Governmental Service|
APPSC Group 2 Exam Selection Procedure:
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Document Verification
The written examination conducted by APPSC is of objective type questions which includes Paper I, II & III. Candidates will have the option to answer all the question papers in English, Telugu, or Urdu languages chosen by the candidate except General English. The minimum marks to qualifying exams are for SC/ST/PH Applicants is 135 Marks, BC Applicants is 157.5 Marks and for the unreserved category is 180 Marks.
Must Check This Link For Daily Updates: Employment News- Latest Updates
Interview/ Document Verification:
Only those applicants who succeed in the Written Examination will be called for interview. The minimum qualifying marks for selection of general category candidates is 40%, BCs is 35% and for the reserved category is 30% or as per rules. Candidates are required to produce Original documents and other particulars for verification as and when called for.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Selection Procedure:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
In group 4, the final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks secured by the applicant’s in Written Examination together with the verification of documents.
APPSC Group 4 Posts:
- Junior Assistants in Judicial Ministerial Services
- Typists and Junior Stenos
- Junior Typists in Offices of the Heads of the Departments
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Director of Legal Metrology
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Industrial Promotion Officer
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the medical examination and subjected to the rule of reservation for appointments wherever it applies. It also depends upon the number of vacancies available. Finally the shortlisted candidates may allot their desired positions.
Join Us & Get Free Subscription: Enter Mail ID Here
Forthcoming APPSC Notification 2017–2018:
Every year Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases many jobs notification for various posts. As every year, this year also the organization is all set to release employment news for eligible candidates to get them hire on vacant posts. Here below you can see the list of APPSC Latest Notification:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
Find Out More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more information regarding the APPSC notification 2017. You can also Bookmark this web portal for Latest updates regarding APPSC Group 1, 2, 4 Recruitment notification, application form, APPSC Exam Dates, Admit Card, exam pattern, APPSC syllabus and other relevant information. Don’t forget to like our Facebook page. If you have any query regarding information available here, please ask in comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PSC Question Papers||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|