APPSC Mock Test
Today, APPSC Online Practice is a best way to prepare for APPSC Exam. APPSC Mock Test is particularly planned for candidates looking to develop their knowledge and skills. Contenders who want to do Job in APPSC and going to participate in Online Exam for Group 1, 2, 4 Posts, so from this page here you may get APPSC Online Mock Test Question and Answers for Practice.
APPSC Online Quiz provides a choice of particularly given features for appraisal of candidate’s Proficiency Level. Here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we are providing you the free online APPSC Group 2 Mock Test, APPSC Group 3 Mock Test In Telugu, Group 2 Mock Test APPSC etc which will help you in better preparation of examination.
APPSC Mock Test
Question 1: Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is ‘D’. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).
(solve as per the direction given above)
- We discussed about the problem so thoroughly
- on the eve of the examination
- that I found it very easy to work it out.
- No error.
Question 2: In each series, look for the degree and direction of change between the numbers. In other words, do the numbers increase or decrease, and by how much
Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), … What number should come next?
Question 3: Pointing to a photograph of a boy Suresh said, “He is the son of the only son of my mother.” How is Suresh related to that boy?
Get Here: APPSC Syllabus
Question 4: A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
- 45 km/hr
- 50 km/hr
- 54 km/hr
- 55 km/hr
Question 5: Study the following table and answer the questions based on it.
Expenditures of a Company (in Lakh Rupees) per Annum Over the given Years:
|Year||Item of Expenditure|
|Salary||Fuel and Transport||Bonus||Interest on Loans||Taxes|
Total expenditure on all these items in 1998 was approximately what percent of the total expenditure in 2002?
Question 6: This decides to close 800 government schools which have fewer than 20 students.
Question 7: Which ministry launched the Talent Hunt for artists and give them a platform to showcase their talent on the national stage?
- Minister of Environment and climate change
- Ministry of culture and tourism
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
Question 8: Garampani sanctuary is located at
- Junagarh, Gujarat
- Diphu, Assam
- Kohima, Nagaland
- Gangtok, Sikkim
Look Here: APPSC Preparation Plan
Question 9: Which of the following is a non metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
Question 10: The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
- rolling friction
- dynamic friction
- limiting friction
- static friction
Question 11: If 60 J of energy are available for every 15 C of charge, what is the voltage?
- 4 V
- 60 V
- 15 V
- 25 V
Question 12: Pine, fir, spruce, cedar, larch and cypress are the famous timber-yielding plants of which several also occur widely in the hilly regions of India. All these belong to
Question 13: Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due to
- the heating effect of current alone
- hysteresis loss alone
- both the heating effect of current and hysteresis loss
- intense sunlight at noon
Check Here: APPSC Study Material
Question 14: Development expenditure of the Central government does not include
- Defence expenditure
- Expenditure on economic services
- Expenditure on social and community services
- Grant to states
Question 15: The southernmost point of peninsular India, that is, Kanyakumari, is
- north of Tropic of Cancer
- south of the Equator
- south of the Capricorn
- north of the Equator
Question 16: Which Asian countries parliament approved country’s first budget in 12 years?
Question 17: With India Which Country to participate in first-ever tri-services military exercise?
Question 18: Lacquer paints
- are generally applied on structural steel
- are less durable as compared to enamel paints
- consist of resin and nitro-cellulose
- contain alcohol as thinner
- all the above.
APPSC Online Mock Test
For APPSC AEE Mock Test: Hit Here
For APPSC Mock Test In Telugu: Hit Here
Question 19: Andhra Pradesh economy is basically an economy of
- Agriculture sector
- Secondary sector
- Services sector
- Export-oriented sector
Question 20: Nagarjuna Sagar project was constructed on the river
Steps to Get Online APPSC Mock Test:
- First visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then on home page select and hit the “Mock Test” link.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate link related to post.
- Hit on “LOGIN” Button, then new window will be displayed
- Please read the instructions carefully and hit on the Next Button.
- In this page, hit on radio button ( or accept terms and conditions before proceeding and after hit on the “I am ready to begin”
- Then your question paper will be shown and follow the above instructions carefully
Get Here: APPSC Calendar 2018-19
APPSC Mock Tests (Computer Based Test) Instructions:
- The duration of online test is 120 minutes.
- The watch will be set at the server.
- The countdown timer in top right corner of screen will display the rest time available for you to complete the online exam.
- When the timer reaches zero, the exam will end by itself.
- Applicants will not be required to end or submit your exam.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- White symbol – You have not visited the question yet.
- Red symbol – You have not answered the question.
- Green symbol – You have answered the question.
- Violet symbol – You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
- You can hit on the “>” arrow which appear on left of question palette to fall down the question palette thereby maximizing the question window.
- To view the question palette again, you can hit on “<” which appears on the right side of question window.
For better preparation of exam, applicants can practice with the help of APPSC Mock Test. Candidates can also subscribe to our free email services to get information about APPSC Group 2 Mock Test For Screening directly in your inbox. If you have any query regarding APPSC Mock Test 2018 then you may ask in the below comment box. We will try to provide you immediate answers for your questions. You may also bookmark the web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Recruitment|
|APPSC Exam Date||APPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|APPSC One Time Registration||Public Service Commission Exam Books|