APPSC Polytechnic Previous Question Papers:
- Aspirants who are looking forward for the polytechnic trade lecturer’s posts are required to clear the APPSC written exam and to score more in order to compete with other candidates you need to go through the previous question papers, exam model.
- Entrants this is an excellent time to prepare yourself for the examination so that you would be able to give tough competition to your competitors.
- Entrants who all have applied for this post will find the process to download the question paper and exam model of previous year, must have a glance at the below depicted section which are represented by the mob of recruitmentinbox.in.
Name of the Organization
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
How to download the Previous Question Papers, Exam Model
- Aspirants must visit the Official Website i.e. www.apspsc.gov.in
- On the home page you will find Main Website option press on that.
- On the extreme left go to the syllabus & old questions papers.
- Enter on the option as per your preferences and you will get the question papers.
- Save it and take the print out.
Following are some questions (sample of previous papers)
1). Which Indian-American won the Scripps National Spelling Bee competition inMaryland, USA, in June 2012? (This is the 5th consecutive win for Indian-Americans)
A). Stuti Mishra
B). Arvind Mahamkali
C). Snigdha Nandipati
D). Vanya Shivshankar
2). Which is India’s highest peacetime gallantry award?
A). Param Vir Chakra
B). Maha Vir Chakra
C). Ashok Chakra
D). Kirti Chakra
3). According to a report on hunger and malnutrition (HUNGaMA), what percent of India’s children are malnourished and under w-eight?
4) The proposed National Counter Terrorism Centre (NCTC) will work as an integral part of which of the following agencies?
A) Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
B) Intelligence Bureau (IB)
C) National Investigation Agency (NIA)
D) Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)
5) India and Thailand have decided to develop a seaport at Dawei, earlier known as Tavoy. In which Asian country is this town located?
6) Who is the defense secretary of the United States of America?
A Leon Panetta
B John Bryson
C Tom Vilsack
D Eric Holder
7) Which state has instituted the Mallikarjun Mansur award?
A) Madhya Pradesh
8). which state made Chess classes compulsory in schools to impr-ove cognitive skills of students from this academic year? (Gujarat is the first state to start chess programmes in schools)
A Andhra Pradesh
B Tamil Nadu
9) Find the average of the following set of scores.216, 463, 154, 605, 446, 336
10) The average of four consecutive even numbers A, B, C and D respectively is 55. What is the product of A and C?
D None of These
Dear visitors the squad of recruitmentinbox.in wishes “Best of Luck”, keep in touch with us to get latest updates.
To know more please visit the Official Website.
Other links you might be interested in: