Latest jobs opening in Andhra Pradesh!! A.P State Aids Control Society invites applications form from qualified candidates through notification as APSAC Recruitment for filling up the 15 vacant positions for Lab Tech and Blood Bank Counsellor. Interested aspirants may grab this opportunity by submitting application form for APSAC Recruitment 2017.
Headings required in This Page:
|Vacancy available||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important date and address
Contenders, who find themselves eligible for APSAC Jobs, may apply by submitting Application Form in prescribed format with all the documents at the specific address on or before the last date which is 15th December 2016. Aspirants, who are going to apply for APSAC Notification, also send application form by email. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about A.P State Aids Control Society Recruitment so job appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before applying.
APSAC Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Name of the post||No. of position||Educational Qualification|
|Blood Bank Counsellor||03||
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Aspirants who are applying for the said post must meet the age criteria as per the norms of the organization.
- Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
Grab APSAC Recruitment 2017– Official Notification
Appointed aspirants for any stated post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.13000/- per month offered by the A.P State Aids Control Society.
Mode of Appointment:
- After screening of application forms, Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview. Final decision will be based on the performance of the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to apply for A.P State Aids Control Society Recruitment:
- Appliers need to log on to the official website that is www.apsacs.in
- After that, select ‘Recruitment’ tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- Hit on “Recruitment of Personnel under Blood Safety Division (On Contract Basis)” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Download the application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Enclosed all the attached documents with the application form in an envelope and super scribe the” Application for the post of…” and send it to the postal address which is mention below.
- Aspirants also send their scanned application form at the email – [email protected]
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
APSACS, O/o.Commissioner Health & Family Welfare,
Government of AP, B Block, Old NRI College Building,
LIC Colony Adda Road, Saipuram Colony, Road One Center,
Gollapudi, Vijayawada Rural,
Krishna District, AP Pin: 521225
Last date for receipt of application: 15th December 2016
For further information about APSAC Recruitment 2017, candidates may check Official Notification which is given above. You may also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section