APSC Admit Card
Assam Public Service Commission has issued APSC Admit Card of Interview /Viva-Voce for the post of Veterinary Officer /Block Vety. Officer under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department. The direct link to download APSC Interview Call Letter is available here in this page.
The Interview or Viva-voce Test is scheduled to be organized 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th September, 2018. Appearing candidates must report along with the APSC Admit Card 2018 at 09:30 AM to the Interview Venue which is given in the below section.
Assam PSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2018
The downloading link of APSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card is active on the official APSC web portal from 11-09-2018 onwards. You are required to obtain the Assam PSC Call Letter through online mode only as no intimation letter will be sent separately.
Aspirants who are going to attend the Interview for the post of Veterinary Officer must checkout this complete page which is efficiently made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
APSC Admit Card
Procedure to Download APSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website of Assam Public Service Commission that is www.apsc.nic.in
- Now move your cursor towards ‘’Notices’ tab present in the menu bar of homepage.
- Select ‘Call Letters/Admit Cards’ option from the dropped down list.
- The new page will display a list of recently released Assam PSC Admit Card 2018.
- Here you need to look for the following link for APSC Hall Ticket:
“Download intimation letters for interview/Viva-voce for the post of Vety. Officer/Block Vety. Officer under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Deptt. Vide Advt. No. 01/2018”
- The downloading page of APSC Veterinary Officer Interview Call Letter will be opened in front of you.
- Enter your ‘Roll Number’ in the provided space.
- Ensuring the roll number entered is correct, press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, APSC Admit Card for the concerned post will be displayed on the screen.
- Checkout the essential details indicated in APSC Call Letter 2018.
- Save and take a print out of your Assam Public Service Commission Admit Card 2018 in order to appear in the Interview.
APSC Veterinary Officer Interview Admit Card
Assam Public Service Commission has decided to conduct Interview Session in the month of September, 2018 in order to appoint suitable contenders to fill up the vacancies of Vety. Officer/Block Vety. Officer under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department.
In this concern, APSC Admit Card 2018 has been released by the Commission. The APSC Interview Call Letter is available to download from 11-09-2018 onwards. you can get it by pressing the direct link which is provided above.
Office of Assam Public Service Commission,
- APSC Admit Card Release Date: 11-09-2018
- Interview Dates for the Post of Veterinary Officer: 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th September, 2018.
- Reporting Time: 09:30 AM
In case of any queries or for further details regarding APSC Admit Card 2018 and the concerned Examination, you can go through the official link of Assam Public Service Commission which is available above. Also, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more job alerts on your timeline.
APSC Admit Card
Assam Public Service Commission is all set to conduct interview/viva voce for candidates applied for Insurance Medical Officer Vacancies on 04th, 05th, 06th, 07th, 10th and 12th September 2018. APSC Admit Card for participating contenders is now available at the official website.
To get the Assam PSC Admit Card candidates need to visit the official website and enter their Roll number. Without Roll Number, no APSC Admit Card 2018 will be downloaded. Further candidates are also informed that No APSC IMO Interview Ticket will be sent to them separately by mail or post.
Assam PSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2018!!!
The commission has selected 79 candidates to appear in the interview procedure for the post of Insurance Medical Officer under ESI Scheme, Assam under Labour Welfare Department. Selected candidates have to carry APSC Admit Card 2018-19 while appearing in interview.
Further details about APSC IMO Admit Card including the steps to download the APSC Call letter, APSC Interview dates etc. are given in below section of his page that is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status of APSC Admit Card: Declared
APSC Admit Card
How to get APSC Admit Card?
- To get the APSC Interview Call letter, first of all log on to the official website i.e. apsc.nic.in
- Go to the latest update section and select and hit on “Download intimation letters for interview/Viva-voce for the post of Insurance Medical Officer under the ESI Scheme, Assam, under Labour Welfare Deptt. vide Advt No. 10/2018” link
- Within seconds a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for Roll number
- Enter your Roll number and hit on Submit tab to get the Admit Card APSC
- Within seconds, the Call letter APSC will appear
- Check out all the details given at the APSC Interview Ticket
- Download the APSC Hall ticket and take a print out of Assam PSC IMP Admit Card
- Finally keep the APSC Exam Hall Ticket safe for further usage
APSC Interview Venue:
APSC office at Jawaharnagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati-22.(Advt. No. 10/2018)
The Interview procedure will be held on: 04th, 05th, 06th, 07th, 10th and 12th September 2018.
Check Preparation Links
List of candidates eligible to download APSC Admit Card 2018
|Candidate’s Name||Roll No.|
|Sanjay Kr. Sarkar||0000004|
|Smeet Jyoti Kalita||0000009|
|Jnanankur Prakash Roy||0000013|
|Ajay Kr. Singh||0000018|
|Sonam Keshab Shrees||0000019|
|Manas Jyoti Das||0000021|
|Dr. Shohidul Islam||0000022|
|Yousuf Farid Choudhury||0000025|
|Aubreen Rasul Khan||0000026|
|Kishore Kumar Ghosh||0000031|
|Smriti Rekha Borah||0000036|
|Sushil Kr. Nath||0000038|
|Sankar Jyoti Hazarika||0000041|
|Dr. Maucham Kr. Das||0000047|
|Taher Ahmed Choudhury||0000048|
|Pankaj Kr. Choudhury||0000052|
|Dr.Lipika Buzar Barua||0000054|
|Dr. Jasmine Teronpi||0000055|
|Nawaz Amania Islam||0000058|
|Biman Jyoit Borah||0000059|
|A B M Abdul Aziz||0000063|
|Partha Jyoti Saikia||0000068|
|Pranjal Protim Borah||0000070|
|Manali Kamal Goswami||0000073|
|Partha Pratim Barman||0000076|
|Swarnabh Gopal Saikia||0000078|
For any discrepancies or problem in downloading APSC e-admission certificate, please contact office at [email protected]
Candidates willing to attain more details about APSC Admit Card 2018-2019 may go through the Official Links given in above section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates having any question in their mind regarding the details available here may mention their comments in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APSC Recruitment||APSC Result|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||APSC Prelims Question Paper|
|APSC Exam Calendar||PSC Question Papers|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|