Candidates who want to build up their career as a Teacher in Schools of Andhra Pradesh they must go through the APSET Notification . The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam releases APSET Application Form to give candidates a chance of getting recruited as Lectures/Assistant Professors post in Degree Colleges. Candidates interested in APSET Notification 2018 may complete the APSET Registration procedure by filling up the online application form and submitting it before the last date stated.
Those candidates who will submit their APSET Application Form successfully will become eligible to appear in the entrance examination. As per the APSET Notification 2018 the AP State Eligibility Test will be held in the last week of June 21018. Rest of the details considering APSET Application Form 2018 and Notification are available in below section of this page create4d by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
The APSET-2018 Examination is conducted in 31 subjects for which UGC has granted permission. The list of subjects is as follows:
APSET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have Master’s Degree from University Grants Commission (UGC) recognized University with at least 55% marks.
- Contestants, who will appear final year exam of their Master Degree or whose result is awaited, can also apply for this examination.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test.
Candidates who are going to appear in this examination they need to pay registration fee which is given category wise below:
|For General category applicants||Rs.1000,|
|For BC category candidates||Rs.800|
|For SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates||Rs.500.|
The Registration for AP-SET would be through online application and requisite fee is paid through Credit/Debit card/NET banking.
- Performance of candidates in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test will define their selection for admission.
- Shortlisted candidates may apply for assistant Professors / Lectures posts in university of Andhra Pradesh.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam?
- The syllabus is set up by by UGC-CSIR and UGC-NET for paper-I, Paper-II and paper-III without negative marks be adopted for APSET.
- The question paper-I which is common for all the candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English & Telugu).
- The question paper-II and paper-III will be bi-lingual for specific subjects viz;
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Sociology and
- Social Work.
- The question paper-II and paper III of all other subjects (except Languages) will be in English only
Andhra Pradesh SET Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Time|
|I||100||60 (At least 50 must attempted)||75 minutes|
|II||100||50 (All are Compulsory)||75 minutes|
|III||150||75 (All are Compulsory)||150 minutes|
Get Here: APSET Syllabus
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||67.5 (45%)|
|SC/ST/PWD||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
APSET Admit Card 2017:
For attending Exam In the month of June 2018, you need to carry APSET Hall Ticket with you at time of examination. You may visit the official site for downloading call letter through online mode. Your call letter will contain details like registration number, date of exam, time of exam, and centre of exam.
APSET Result 2017:
As per APSET Results candidates will be recruited for post of Assistant Professors / Lectures in the universities of Andhra Pradesh. You may check your score card from official portal within a month or two month from week.
How to Fill APSET Online Application Form?
- Candidates interested in applying for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test have to visit the official website first and that is www.apset.org.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to select and hit on Apply Online Tab.
- Afterwards all the important Instructions regarding the test will appear in front of candidates
- Candidates need to read all the instructions and then have to hit on apply online tab
- As a result the online registration form will appear in front of you
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Upload the passport size photograph and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Provide valid email-Id and note down the email-Id and password.
- Then successfully submit the Form by pressing “Submit” option.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Read More: How to Fill Online Application Form?
The examination is conducted in 6 regional centres namely:-
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)||Second week of May 2018|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee||Third week of May 2018|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee||Fourth Week of May 2018|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000+Registration Fee (Examination at Visakhapatnam Centre only)||Second week of June 2018|
|Date of Examination||Last week of June 2018|
To get more details about APSET Notification 2018 candidates may also go through the Official Links stated above. The page will soon be updated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with updated information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APSET Answer Key||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|