Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has strewed a job notification in concern of APSRTC Recruitment 2016. Organization is in search of qualified and interested candidates to fill up 88 vacant posts of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee, Constable, Medical Officer, SI and others. You may also grab the latest upcoming notification regarding APSRTC Recruitment 2017 through this page when it will be published officially.
Interested candidates need to fill the application form through online mode from official site against APSRTC Job. Aspirants need to submit the application form on or before the last date that is 26th August 2016. For more information regarding candidates may go through below section of this page which is written by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|Officer under Training||01|
|Security Sub Inspector||01|
|Mechanical Supervisor Trainee||17|
|Traffic Supervisor Trainee||09|
|Junior Assistant (Material)||07|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||01|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel)||07|
|Ward Boy/W. girl||01|
- Applying candidates for APSRTC Vacancies must have possessed Masters Degree / Graduate / Diploma / Matriculation or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / University / Institute
- Candidates should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi OR Associate Member of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India, Calcutta for Accounts Officer Post.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
Latest Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
To Get More Diploma Jobs: Check Here
Restriction of Age & Pay Scale:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit (Years)||Pay Scale|
|Officer under Training||37||Rs. 36500- 76500/-|
|Security Sub Inspector||38||Rs. 17710- 51310/-|
|Mechanical Supervisor Trainee|
|Traffic Supervisor Trainee|
|Junior Assistant (Material)||40||Rs. 13880-36640/-|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel)|
|Ward Boy/W. girl||40||Rs. 11950-31450/-|
Application Fee for APSRTC Vacancy:
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.200/- through online mode only by using Net-banking / Debit card / Credit card mode.
Mode of Selection:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of marks obtained in Basic Qualification, Interview, and PET, Typewriting and shorthand & typing Test as per post applied for.
Must Read Below Given Tips Before Going For Test/ Interview:
Process to fill APSRTC Online Application Form:
- Firstly, visit the official site of organization that is www.apsrtc.gov.in
- Select “Recruitment” section which is available on home page of official site and hit the link.
- After that hit on “Detailed Notification for filling up of SC/ST backlog vacancies for recruitment taken up at Corporate level” link and select the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly and carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once & press “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Closing Date for Online Application: 26th August 2016
Candidates may check the below given official notification for more details. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding APSRTC Recruitment 2017 in your mail box.
APSRTC Recruitment 2016 Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section