Latest Jobs notification for APSRTC Recruitment has been released for filling vacancy of Secretary in the organization. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for APSRTC Jobs through offline mode by following some steps mentioned in this page.
For ensuring their eligibility, candidates are required to go through the advt. no. CCS14/1921(EST)/Recruitment provided in the official portal of APSRTC and if they are found eligible then go further for the application process and all this is must to be done before the last date that is 22-06-2018.
APSRTC Job Vacancies Notification Released!!!
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation wants to hire an eligible candidate for the post of Secretary. So, candidates who are applying for the APSRTC Jobs have to go through tough stage of selection process.
For more details regarding APSRTC Recruitment 2018 like eligibility requirements, salary structure, recruitment procedure etc., candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Secretary
- No of Posts: 1
Candidates willing to apply for APSRTC Recruitment are required to be an Associate member of Chartered Accountants of India.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Appliers must be less than 40 years of age and 5 years are relaxed on upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
That candidate who will get selected for the post of Secretary in Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment will get Rs.36, 500/- to Rs.76, 500/- + Grade pay of Rs.5, 500/- + extra allowances per month as their salary for the service.
APSRTC Recruitment Procedure:
An interview will be conducted for the recruitment of Secretary Post in APSRTC; moreover, selection will also be based on the transparent method with weightages for:
- Percentage of marks in CA,
- Possession of Additional Qualification
- Post qualification experience in relevant field (Co-operative Societies, Co-operative Banks, Commercial Banks & Central/State PSUs, etc.)
- Oral Interview
Read Out Latest Facts: Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs
Candidates willing to apply for APSRTC Recruitment are required to send a demand draft of Rs.500/- in favor of APSRTC ET&CCS Ltd., payable at VIJAYAWADA.
Steps to Apply for APSRTC Job Vacancies:
- Candidates are firstly required to visit APSRTC official website that is apsrtc.gov.in or the direct link provided below to download their application form.
- Through home page of the official portal go to “Recruitment” section and hit the same.
- You will navigate to a new page where you have to press the suitable link to read the APSRTC advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and then download the application form through same page.
- After that they need to fill the details in provided space and then send the duly filled application form with relevant documents to the postal address provided below.
APSRTC ET & CCS Ltd.,
NTR Administrative Block
RTC House, PNBS,
Find Out Current: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Last date to send application form: 22-06-2018
After going through the above details regarding APSRTC Recruitment 2018, it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for the post of Secretary through offline mode. In case of related problem candidates may drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Rozgar Career India||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|