Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs
Candidates who are preparing for Arunachal Pradesh Competitive Exams may get all updates about Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs from here. Students who are preparing for other competitive exams can also prepare from this page. This page keeps you updated of daily activities regarding Arunachal Pradesh. Today, most candidates are asking questions from current affairs and general knowledge. So, as an individual should have complete knowledge about latest happening all over world. Ques/ Ans related to Competitive Exams Current affairs are available in PDF form on official website. Aspirants may download Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs 2017 by visiting its official web portal or hit on direct link given on this page.
India is the 7th largest country all over the world. And one Indian State that is Arunachal Pradesh which holds the distinction of being the Northeastern-most state of the country. As you all know, today competition level has increased and it’s become very tough to crack competitive exam. We are promising to keep you updates regarding AP Latest News, Arunachal Pradesh GK Question and Answers listed on this page. For getting more details about Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs 2018, candidates are advised to go through beneath segment of the page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs
Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs Highlights
- Governor Tathagata Roy administered the oath of office and secrecy to the newly appointed ministers during the swearing-in-ceremony organised at the Raj Bhavan.
- The newly inducted ministers are Tanga Byaling, Rajesh Tacho, Nabam Rebia, Honchun Ngandam, Wangki Lowang, Kamlung Mossang, Tapang Taloh, Kumar Waii, Takam Pario and Jomde Kena.
- Khandu was sworn in as the ninth Chief Minister of the state along with Chowna Mein as the deputy chief minister after months of political instability in the state.
- The swearing in of the Cabinet ministers could not be conducted immediately as the Governor, who is also in charge of Tripura, was out of the state.
- In a dramatic turnaround in the land-locked state on July 16 , Congress had replaced Nabam Tuki who was reinstated as Arunacahal Pradesh chief minister after the Supreme Court judgement of July 13 last.
- Khaliko Pul, rebel-turned chief minister, who was unseated by the Supreme Court, returned to the party fold with 30 dissident MLAs.
- Tuki proposed the name of Khandu while Chowna Mein seconded it, which was unanimously accepted by 44 MLAs who were present.
- In the 60-member House with an effective strength of 58, Congress now claims the support of 47 MLAs, including two Independents.
- Nirjuli village – 1 in Papum Pare district was declared as the first digital village of Arunchal Pradesh.
- Digital village aims at cashless transcations even in sabji mandis to make payment through mobile.
- The state government also promised to promote V set linked customer service point (CSP) for digitalisation.
- 3rd edition of ‘World Conference on Environment’ was recently held in New Delhi.
- 3rd edition of G20 Framework Working Group (FWG) meeting was held at Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh). Headed by : Dinesh Sharma (Special secretary in the Finance ministry)
- 3rd edition of International Conference on Alternate Fuels and Raw Materials in Cement Industry -Towards Realising Swachh Bharat Dream” was held New Delhi.
- 48th Raising Day of the CISF was observed on 10th March 2017.
- 4th edition of India – CLMV (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam) Business Conclave was recently held in Jaipur (Rajasthan). The 2-day conference organised by Department of Commerce and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) held deliberations on manufacturing, renewable energy, agriculture and skilling among others sectors in the region.
Visit Here To Get: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs Questions Answers
Q.1: Which state assembly has passed Ease of Doing Business Bill, 2016 to make ease of doing business and to attract fresh investment? (June)
Q.2: Which district to have its own city animal with district administration announcing the Gangetic River Dolphin as the symbol? (June)
Q.3: Achyut Lakhar has passed away in Assam at the age of 85 years old. He belonged to which field? (July)
Q.4: Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the NC Hills Autonomous council in Assam? (July)
Answer: Ranu Langthasa
Q.5: President of Congress Committee Anjan Dutta has passed away due to cardiac failure in New Delhi at the age of 64 years. He belonged to which state? (July)
Q.6: Which Government decided to launch Maitree Ek Gyan Yatra Scheme to link Primary schools to Colleges?
Q.7: Which temple is announced an aid of Rs. 25 crore over the next two years by the Union petroleum minister Dharmendra Pradhan for the infrastructure development?
Ans: C.Kamakhya temple
Q.8: Who has been appointed as the pro term Speaker of the 14th Assam Legislative Assembly? (
Ans: Phani Bhusan Choudary
Q.9: Who has been elected as the Chief Minister of the Assam and maiden victory of BJP in Legislative Assembly in Assam?
Ans: Sarbananda Sonowal
Q.10: Who has been appointed as the pro term Speaker of the 14th Assam Legislative Assembly?
Ans: Phani Bhusan Choudary
Check Latest Updates: GK Current Affairs
Arunachal Pradesh General Knowledge Question and Answers:
Q.1: Recently of which state’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi adopts third village?
- Uttar Pradesh
Q.2: Recently Haryana Government in which city planning to run electric buses?
Q.3: Name the Union Environment Minister who has launches plantation drive to mark Van Mahotsav.
- Jagat Prakash Nadda
- Chaudhary Birender Singh
- Harsh Vardhan
- Parshottam Rupala
Q.4: Recently which state celebrates ‘Dree festival’ with traditional pomp & gaiety?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Hit Here: Get Complete Info of Pratiyogita Darpan
Q.5: Recently Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry inaugurates 10th Session of the India and which Trade and Economic Joint Committee?
- Saudi Arabia
Q.6: Recently which country declares itself free from Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5N1 and H5N8?
Q.7: Recently Indian team beat which team to wins Asian Snooker Championship?
- Sri Lanka
Q.8: Recently which bank terminates joint venture agreement with Fairfax?
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Yes Bank
- Karnataka Bank
START: Free Online Test Series
Q.9: Recently United Forum of Bank Unions has decided to observe which day as save public sector banks day?
- July 10
- July 15
- July 19
- July 22
Q.10: Recently what amount loan has been approves by the China backed AIIB for Gujarat rural roads?
- $307 million
- $319 million
- $329 million
- $411 million
Q.11: Who will be the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Indonesia?
- Pradeep Kumar Rawat
- Sorabh Babu
- Bhawna Garg
- Devesh Kumar
Q.12: Who has been appointed as DGP of Himachal Pradesh?
- Sanjay Kumar
- Somesh Goyal
- Rajender Singh
- Prabhat Kumar
Q.13: Which MNC has signs an agreement with National Independent Schools Alliance?
- Atom Technologies
- Blue Star Infotech
Also Check Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Q.14: Recently ‘JIGYASA’ , a student- scientist connect programme was officially launched in which state?
- New Delhi
Q.15: Recently Ms. Sumitra Mahajan speaker of the 16th Lok Sabha inaugurated the 4th National Summit on Good, Replicable Practices and Innovation in Public Health Care System at which city of Madhya Pradesh?
Q.16: Recently which state unveils new transport policy to ‘overhaul system’?
- Tamil Nadu
Q.17: Recently which country successfully tests fires short-range ballistic missile ‘Nasr’?
Q.18: Recently which countries lawmakers passed a bill making ‘torture a crime’ under national law, after years of parliamentary haggling?
- South Korea
Must Check This Link for Weekly Job Updates: Employment News- Latest Updates
Q.19: Global Forgiveness Day observed on-
- 7th July 2017
- 6th July 2017
- 5th July 2017
- 4th July 2017
Q.20: Recently Private life insurance company Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance, has tied up with which Bank for marketing bancassurance?
- Bijaya Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Dena Bank
- Axis Bank
Join Us & Get Free Subscription: Enter Mail ID Here
National Parks in Arunachal Pradesh:
|S.N.||National Park Name||Year||District||Area( km sq.)|
|1||Namdapha National Park||1983||Changlang||1,807.82|
|2||Mouling National Park||1986||Siang||483|
List of Wildlife Sanctuaries of Arunachal Pradesh:
|S.N.||Wild Life Sanctuary||Year||Area (km sq)|
Dear aspirants, I hope you are satisfied with all info provide for Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs 2017–2018 given on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more query may ask in comment box which is given below section of the page. With the help of these current affairs you can prepare for other competitive exams and score good marks. We wish you good luck for your exams.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top 100 Career Options||Student Success Strategies|
|Entrance Exams In India||Golden Rules of Career Success|
|Latest Walkins||Strategies of Personality Development|