Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
For the engagement of 98 Lady Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Constable & other vacancies under sports quota against Civil Police, AAPBn and IRBN, latest Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification has been proclaimed by Arunachal Pradesh Police Department.
Contenders, who desire to be a part of these available Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs, can apply by submitting their application form through offline mode till the end date that is 31-07-2018.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Dates:
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Notification 2018 Release Date||29-06-2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh Constable 2018 Apply Offline Starting Date||29-06-2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form 2018 Last Date||31-07-2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||31-07-2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh Constable Admit Card 2018 Release Date||10-15 Days Before Exam Date|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police 2018 Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Result Date||Updating Soon|
Applying job seekers may grab more details about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018-2019 by scrolling this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Find Out More: Latest Police Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||Arunachal Pradesh Police Exam 2018|
|Organized by||Arunachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Exam Mode||Offline|
|Name of Arunachal Pradesh Police Job Vacancy||Lady Sub-Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Constable, Lady Constable, Constable (Driver), Cook, Barber & Ct. MT Helper posts|
|Total Number of Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancies||98|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Apply Mode||Offline|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy|
|Ct. MT Helper||01|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Eligibility Criteria:
For Arunachal Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
Applying candidates for Arunachal Pradesh Police SI Recruitment must possess Degree of Post- Graduation in any stream from a recognized university/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
Check Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
For Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment:
All those candidates who are going to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs must have passed in Matriculation or equivalent education qualification from a recognized Board/ Institutions.
Get Here Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
For other posts:
Contenders who have passed in 08th Class from recognized Board/ Institutions are eligible to apply for Constable (Driver / MT Helper) / Cook / Barber positions.
|Posts Name||Arunachal Pradesh Police Age Criteria|
|For Sub-Inspector||21 years to 25 years|
|For Constable||17 years to 21 years|
|For Constable (Driver / MT Helper)||18 years to 28 years|
|Cook / Barber||18 years to 28 years|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Physical Standard:
|Item||General||APST||APST Tirap/ changlang/longding|
|Height||165cm||157cm||160 cm||152||152 cm|
|Chest (for male candidates only)||Normal||79 cm (Minimum)|
|expanded||84 cm (The minimum expansion ability should not less than 5 cms)|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Salary Details:
Selected contenders for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 will receive an impressive salary per month along with other benefits and perks from the concerned department of organization.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Selection Process:
- Phase I: Physical Standard Test
- Phase II: Physical Endurance / Efficiency Test
- Phase III: Written Examination
Applying Procedure for AP Police Notification:
To apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification go through below given simple guidelines.
- Initially you need to go through the official website of the organization which is arunpol.nic.in to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs 2018
- After reaching to home page you need to move your cursor towards the “Advertisement” section on the home page for Arunachal Pradesh Police SI Jobs or Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs.
- Then you need to follow on “Advertisement for various posts under Sports Quota against Civil Police, AAPBn & IRBn in Arunachal Pradesh Police.” Link and press on “View” to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.
- Read complete Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and ensure the criteria.
- After reading relevant details download Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form and take a print out of it, visible the bottom of official advertisement.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Form.
- Enclose the form in an envelope which should be self-addressed and affixed with postage stamp of RS. 5/- on 01/05/2018 at PHQ Itanagar on all working days.
- A treasury challan of Rs. 10/- for APST candidates and Rs. 40/- for general contenders in favor of Assistant Inspector General of Police, PHQ Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police should be also enclosed.
IPS Director General of Police,
Police Headquarters, Itanagar,
Find Out Location Wise: All Govt. Jobs By State
Aspirants can collect complete information related to Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 – 2019 by going through the given link while you can connect with our portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|