Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Candidates are invited to fill up 302 MTS Vacancies (Civil Police/AAP Bn/IRBN) in Arunachal Pradesh Police under special recruitment drive. Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Procedure is scheduled to be over on 31/05/2018 with the submission of application form.
As per AP Police Recruitment Advertisement, applying contenders for available posts have to make the payment of the required fee also on above mentioned same date. Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of Trade Test followed by written exam, merit list and medical exam.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Advertisement
Contenders, keen to be the part of AP Police and want to apply for the Latest Vacancies can check entire information by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com while you can visit to the official site also.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancies:
|Name of The Post||Tirap||Longding||Changlang|
|Name of The Post||Civil Police||AAP Bn||IRBN|
Find Out: Latest Police Jobs
Qualification Required For AP Police Jobs:
Applying contenders for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment of MTS have to be passed VIII standard as per the norms of the Arunachal Pradesh Police.
Age Criteria for AP Police Vacancies:
Appliers for Arunachal Pradesh Police MTS Recruitment 2018 have to be completed 18 years in age. Upper age of the contenders should not be above 38 years as on 01/01/2018. Relaxation of upper age limit for APST candidates is given maximum upto 5 years.
Selection Procedure for Latest AP Police Vacancy:
Selection of the contenders for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 of Multi-Tasking Staff will be done on the basis of their performance in Trade Test followed by written exam, merit list and medical exam. No TA/ Da will be admissible to the appearing contenders in recruitment process.
Salary Details for Current Police Jobs:
Selected contenders for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 of Multi-Tasking Staff will receive Pay Level-1 in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 18000 to 56900/-. Other benefits and perks will be admissible to the contenders as per the norms of the organization.
Applying Procedure for AP Police Notification:
Contenders can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification by going through the given guidelines.
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of the organization which is arunpol.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards the “Advertisement” section on the home page.
- Hit on “Special Recruitment for Tirap, Changlang, Longding District for the post of MTS (Civil Police) in Arunachal Pradesh Police” or “Recruitment for the post of MTS (Civil Police/AAPBn/IRBn) in Arunachal Pradesh Police (General/APST/Ex-SM)” as per your need.
- Read the complete Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and ensure the criteria.
- Eligible contenders have to send duly filled application form along with the documents.
- Enclose the form in an envelope which should be self-addressed and affixed with postage stamp of RS. 5/- on 01/05/2018 at PHQ Itanagar on all working days.
- A treasury challan of Rs. 10/- for APST candidates and Rs. 40/- for general contenders in favor of Assistant Inspector General of Police, PHQ Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police should be also enclosed.
Last date to send application form: 31/05/2018
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Aspirants can collect complete information related to Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the given link while you can connect with our portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com also.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been asserted as Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment. Government of Arunachal Pradesh has decided to appoint dynamic and hard working personnel for filling 226 vacancies of Head Constable (Telecom /RT) posts.
If you are seeking Police Job In Arunachal Pradesh and also fulfill all requirements then must grab this opportunity by applying for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018. Fascinated aspirants are required to send their application form through post.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|07/04/2018||Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment||Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Jobs 226||10th||02/05/2018||See Notification|
Arunachal Pradesh Police(226) Head Constable Jobs
The closing date for submission of application form is 02-05-2018. No application shall be accepted after expiry of last date of submission. After that on the basis of screening the application form, candidates will be shortlisted for physical standard test, written test and medical test.
Applying job seekers may grab more details about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018-19 by scrolling this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No of vacancy|
|Head Constable (Telecom)civil police/IRBN||161|
|Head Constable (RT)||17|
|Head Constable (Telecom) Civil Police|
Necessary qualification Details:
Only those applicants will be considered as eligible for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment who have completed 10th Class or equivalent with subject English, Mathematics and general Science from any recognized institution/board from a recognized board or institution
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Restriction On Age for Arunachal Pradesh Police Bharti 2018:
Applying aspirants make sure that they must have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 24 years. Relaxation is age of OBC, SC/ST, PH categories candidates will be granted as per association’s norms.
Press Here for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
|Height||165cm||157cm||160 cm||152||152 cm|
|Chest (for male candidates only)||Normal||79 cm (Minimum)|
|expanded||84 cm (The minimum expansion ability should not less than 5 cms)|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Salary:
Candidates, those will be engaged for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs will get attractive and suitable amount of monthly salary that is Rs. 25,500- Rs. 81,100 by the organization.
Selection Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancies:
On the basis of screening the application form, candidates will be called for physical standard test (PST).
Selected candidates in physical standard test will eligible to appear in written examination. the minimum pass marks in written examination will be 45% in and 33% in each subject.
Written Examination Pattern:
Selected applicants in written need to under go medical examination. candidates who will clear all rounds they will be selected for above positions.
How Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Police head Constable Recruitment 2018?
Let’s check applying procedure to grab 226 Constable Vacancies In Arunachal Pradesh state!!
- Candidates have to go first to the official website of organization that is arunpol.nic.in
- On homepage you have to hit on the “Advertisement” tab which is visible bottom of the page.
- After that you need to select any one of the following link:-
- Advertisement for the post of Head-Constable (Telecom) against Civil Police in Arunachal Pradesh Police Department under special recruitment drive for Tirap,Longding and Changlang districts.
- Advertisement for the post of Head-Constable (Telecom/RT) in Arunachal Pradesh Police (Civil Police/AAPBN/IRBN)
- Soon after hitting above link, the complete Arunachal Pradesh Police Notification will be opened on your screen, you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- Now you need to download the Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form and fill it in correct manner.
- attach all relevant documents and recent passport size photograph along with the form.
- Now put the application in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ………”
- At last send it to the particular address given in the official notification.
Last date for submit the application form: 02-05-2018
Keen applicants can also stay in link with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the recent updates and latest information about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018-19.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||More Defence Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|