Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Wish to work with Arunachal Pradesh Police? Apply now for Latest Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment through this page. Applications are invited from dedicated and skilled contenders to fill up 183 Constable (Driver) posts. Eligible applicants for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Remunerations Offered|
|Application Fee Details||Enrollment Process|
|Way To Apply For Constable Posts||Important Dates|
To submit prescribed application form, you’re advised to follow below stated guidelines and send filled application form to the respective districts before the end date. Contenders, you may get detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment from this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look…
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy:
Constable Posts Distribution as Described below:
|Sr. No.||Districts / Police Department Name||Gen||APST||APST EX-SM||Total|
Aspirants, who’re willing to get Constable Vacancy, they must have following qualification as described below:
- Must be Class VIII (for APST) or 10th (for General) passed from a government recognized board / institution.
- Must hold a valid driving license for LMV and also having experience certificate of driving LMV for at least 3 years.
Job appliers, who’re selecting for Arunachal Pradesh Police Job Vacancy, will get pay scale of Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/- per month.
|Posts Sr. No. Wise||Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification|
|From 1 to 3||Download Now|
|From 4 to 6||Download Now|
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 28 years as on 28/02/2017 (For Districts Posts) and 01/03/2017 (For Others).
- Relaxation in age for APST candidates should be given up to 05 years and for other category as per norms of organization.
|Category||Height||Chest (For Male Candidates Only)|
|APST||5.3”||79 cms (Minimum)||84 cms|
|APST of Declared Districts||5’|
Get Here: More Defence Jobs
- Applicants should need to pay Rs. 40/- (For General) and Rs. 10/- (For Reserved) as an application fee.
- Fee will be paid through Treasury Challan in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055″ Police.
Manner Of Appointment:
Contenders will be getting selected for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs on the basis of following process as indicated below:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam / Trade Test
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Physical Endurance / Efficiency Test:
|Events||Minimum Qualifying Standards|
|Chin Up||06 times|
|100 mtrs Race||16 times|
|1500 mtrs Race||08 minutes|
|High Jump||120 cms (in three attempts)|
|Long Jump||13 feet (in three attempts)|
|Sr. No||Subjects (in one paper)||Marks|
Important Points To Be Consider:
- There will be no negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks to qualify exam will be 33% in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
- Qualified applicants in written or trade test will be called for attending interview process and interview will be of 40 marks.
How To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates will have to open official web site of Arunachal Pradesh Police which is www.arunpol.nic.in.
- After opening official web portal, you may hit on “Advertisement” link which is visible at middle side of web page.
- Now hit on “Advertisement for special recruitment of Constable (Driver) for Tirap, Changlang and Longding districts in Arunachal Pradesh Police” or
- “Advertisement for recruitment of Constable (Driver) in Arunachal Pradesh Police” from opened page.
- After that, read entire advertisement very carefully and download format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents, also affix recent passport size photographs at provided place.
- Thereafter, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and send it to below mentioned address before the last date should be reached.
Documents To Be attached With Application:
The following credentials must be self attested:
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Proof of age as per school leaving certificate/ admit card/ birth registration certificate
- Caste / Tribe Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Valid Driving License of LMV
- Driving Experience Certificate
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
|Districts / Department Wise||Address|
|Tirap||To Superintendent of Police, Tirap Districts, PO/PS Khonsa, Pin – 786630|
|Longding||To Superintendent of Police, Longding Districts, PO/PS Longding, Pin – 786630|
|Changlang||To Superintendent of Police, Changlang Districts, PO/PS Changlang, Pin – 792120|
|Civil Police||To Asst. Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ Itanagr, PO-Itanagr Pin – 7911113 Arunachal Pradesh|
|Posts Sr. No.||Starting Date To Send Application||Last date To Send Application|
|From 1 to 3||30/01/2017||28/02/2017|
|From 4 to 6||03/02/2017||01/03/2017|
Candidates may need to open above listed official notification to know more about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 and stay tuned with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about Arunachal Pradesh Police.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|