Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Principal & Other||10/02/2017, 16/02/2017 & 24/02/2017 (Closed)|
|Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)||16/01/2017 (Closed)|
A job notification has notified titled as Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment. Organization has planned to hire eligible candidate for Fishery Officer/ Extension Officer (Fishery) Group B. Interested contenders who are meeting the eligibility criteria need to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sending their application form on or before the last dates that is 24/03/2017.
Overview of This Page:
|APPSC Vacancy||Procedure to fill APPSC Application Form|
|Qualification Required||Postal Address|
|Salary Detail & Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Selection process||Last Date|
So, applications are invited from the eager candidates for the APPSC Vacancy. To take rest info against Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs such as required qualification, age limit, selection process, process to apply and much more through this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Position:
Fishery Officer/ Extension Officer (Fishery) Group B
Essential Educational for APPSC Recruitment:
Those who have completed graduation degree in Fisheries Sciences (BFSc) from GOI recognized Institute/ university.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Minimum and Maximum Age Limit as on 24/03/2017:
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 30 years
- To the reserved category candidates Age relaxation will be provided as per the rules of government of AP.
Salary Details for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies:
Applicants, who are appointed for the above mentioned posts, will get the good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 9,300- 34,800 + grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- which will be given by the selection panel of the organization.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment: Get Notification
Application Fee for APPSC vacancies:
For Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission candidate has to pay-
- General category- Rs 160
- Reserved category- Rs 100
Selection Procedure for APPSC jobs:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Apply procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are eligible and interested to apply, should log on to the official website that is appsc.gov.in
- Now, go to right side oh home page.
- Then, select “Advertisement for the post of Fishery Officer/Extension Officer” link and read the complete information carefully.
- After that, need to prepare an application form with complete details in correct manner and need to attach the certified photo copies of certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
- At last, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of…………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is given below in this page.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 24-03-2017
To take rest detail about Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, candidates may go through the Official Notification. The candidates may also get more info by keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Tesco Recruitment 2017 – tescohsc.com Job Openings Latest Career Online
RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Graduate Engineer Trainee (GETs) rites.com
Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment 2017 – indiansalt.com Asst Manager Jobs
DRDA Recruitment 2017 – Haryana WDT Member Jobs Advt, Application Form
Grab Latest APPSC jobs!! Apply here!! A vacancy notification has depicted as Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant professor in different subjects. Aspirants can clutch Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, by applying through post on the specified address mentioned below
Job hunters who are fulfill the eligibility of www.appsc.gov.in Recruitment, can grab this opportunity and be the part of APPSC, Itanagar by sending the application form in a prescribed format with all the relevant documents on or before the closing date that is 15/03/2017 at the stipulated address. Candidates, who are interested to attain more information regarding APPSC Recruitment Notification, are advised to stay tuned with this page which is tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Discipline/Subject||Number of Vacancies|
- Candidates who are applying for APPSC Recruitment should have Masters Degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized University or institute.
- Candidates must clear the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or equivalent test conducted by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limitation for APPSC Jobs:
- Candidates who are interested for the Recruitment must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Age relaxation of 05 years is given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification: Get PDF
Applicants who will be successfully enroll in the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs will receive a amount of pay scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a grade pay ranges Rs. 6000/- as per the directives of the organization.
Selection of the candidates in APPSC Vacancies, will be based on the performance in Objective Type question followed by interview or Viva Voce round which is going to be conduct by the selection panel of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar. After the interview, candidates will be called as per the merit list organize by the APPSC.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Applying Process for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.appsc.gov.in
- Hit on the “Photo gallery” section and select “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professors” link available on the homepage.
- Once you hit the detailed notification regarding the notification will appear on computer screen
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- Now go back to the previous page and download the APPSC application form
- Now fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents required
- Enclose all the documents, photograph along with application form in an envelope and super scribing with “Application for the post of …” and send it to the postal address which is mention below.
Fill Direct >> APPSC Application Form
Last Date to Apply:
Last date to send the receipt of the application: 15/03/2017
To, Deputy Secretary,
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Deputy Secretary, Itanagar – 791111
Applicants who are interested to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 they can check above given Official Notification and to attain other information aspirants are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
APPSC has unfolded a new notification in regard to Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment. The organization is willing to fill up vacant seats of Joint Block Development Officer (Jt. BDO), Range Forest Officer (RFO) and Principal. This is the best opportunity for contenders who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs. Keep track of the official site to check any further updates relating to Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
As per the officials, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire eligible and hard working candidates for the vacant posts. This is a wonderful opportunity for those who want to build their career in prestigious organization and there are many job seekers who want to pursue their job in government sector and this time the lucky candidate may be you. So we advise you to don’t miss the chance and grab the opportunity soon. Rest of the details regarding the APPSC Notification are specified in the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the vacancy:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Joint Block DevelopmentOfficer (Jt. BDO)||03|
|Range Forest Officer (RFO)||33|
Candidates should attain following qualification to achieve the Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancy, have a look:
- For the post of Joint Block Development Officer (Jt. BDO): Candidates applying for the said post must hold Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce from Recognized University.
- For the post of Range Forest Officer (RFO): Candidates applying for the said post must hold Bachelor Degree in Science/ Engineering / Agriculture/ Forestry from Recognized University.
- For The Post of Principal: Candidates applying for the said post must hold Master Degree and P.HD Degree from Recognized University.
- For the post of Joint Block Development Officer (Jt. BDO) & Range Forest Officer (RFO): The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age will be 30 years.
- For The Post of Principal: the maximum age of the candidates should be 55 years.
- Other Relaxations will depend upon the rules of government of India.
Candidates who will be recruited for the Vacancy in concerned department will get a satisfactory amount of:
|Name of the Post||Normal salary||Grade Pay||Application fees|
|Joint Block Development Officer (Jt. BDO)||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs.4800||100|
|Range Forest Officer (RFO):||Rs.4200||280/220|
The selection of the candidates for the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of the written test and personal Interview which will be taken by the organization itself.
How to apply Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- First of all Agreeable candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. appsc.gov.in
- After that hit on the links given for the above said post at the left of the homepage
- Now the detailed PDF regarding the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment will appear on the next screen
- Read the details carefully and compare your eligibility
- Now if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then
- Go back to the previous page and hit on the application form link
- Now apply for the post by filling up the online application form and
- At last after completing all the details hit on the submission tab
Last date to apply:
|Name of the Post||Last Date TO Apply|
|Joint Block Development Officer (Jt. BDO)||16th February 2017|
|Range Forest Officer (RFO):||10th February 2017|
|Principal||24th February 2017|
Note: to get more details about Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 the candidates are advised to check the Official Site and to get more details please keep visiting our page and you can bookmark us by using Ctrl+D
APPSC has disseminated an online employment notification entitled as Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment. Organization is all set to invite application form through confident candidates to fill Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) jobs. Most eligible and proficient candidates can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by applying in the same manner as prescribed.
Result oriented aspirants who wish to grab latest vacancies in Government sector must send an application form through offline mode before the last date that is 16th January 2017. For further other vital and significant details about APPSC Notification, candidates must scroll the whole page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Position:
Assistant Audit Officer- 09 vacancies
Essential Educational Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancy:
Contenders who have completed graduation degree in any discipline obtaining good marks from a reputed university and institution.
Minimum and Maximum Age Limit as on 16th December 2017:
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||30 years|
Age relaxation will of 5 years which will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government of India.
What Will Get After Enrollment?
An impressive and a competitive amount of Rs. 9,300- 34,800 + grade pay of Rs. 4,600/- will be received by the enrolled candidates from the concerned Department.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment: Get Notification
Application Fee Charges:
- Candidates can obtain application form by a payment of Rs. 100/- for ST Candidates of Arunachal Pradesh and Rs. 160/- for general contenders.
- A Demand Draft/ IPO should be drawn in the favour of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission, Itanagar for depositing the application fee.
Hiring Mode for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs:
A written exam followed by interview/viva-voce test will be arranged to recruit the the effective and eligible aspirants for Assistant Audit Officer Vacancies.
APPSC Exam Pattern:
Must Read :
How I Can Apply For Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment?
- Go and open the official website of the organization that is “appsc.gov.in”.
- Then on the right side of the home page aspirants need to hit on “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Audit Officer” link
- Open the link and read the PDF file very carefully.
- After reading applicants have to prepare an application form by filling it with all the relevant details.
- Attach all the valuable documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose all the documents and application form in an envelope and super scribed as “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER”
- Finally, contenders must send this filled application form to the postal address tuned.
Documents to Be Attached With Application Form:
- 2 copies of recent color passport size photograph.
- Qualification mark sheets, matriculation certificates.
- Self attested copy of APST certificate.
- Self attested copy of PRC in case of General Candidates
- Copy of NOC/Intimation letter
- Certificates and mark sheets issued by Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice Chancellor of concerned University.
Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission,
Last date to send Filled application form: 16th January 2017
Keen applicants must go through the Official Notification to gain all the vital details regarding Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. Keen visitors, who are interested to know whole details, are advised to remain, be in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|