Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Officer Vacancies are available in APPSC!! Get All the details of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification through the assistance of this page. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to recruit passionate candidates for filling up Group A HDO Vacancy in its department. Applications are forms are available on the official website appsc.gov.in, So hurry up job seekers and grab Arunachal Pradesh Group A recruitment Till 13.11.2017. Interested applicants are advised to go through the APPSC Advertisement First and then apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017.
To apply for appsc.gov.in Recruitment, candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria and then send application with all the necessary documents at the below mentioned address. To collect all the remaining information about the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017–2018, job seekers are advised to comprehend this webpage of www.recruitmentinboxx.com carefully.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Horticulture Development Officer (HDO) Vacancy: 06
Essential Qualification for APPSC Jobs:
- Candidates who are interested for Arunachal Pradesh PSC jobs must have passed B.Sc. (Horticulture) Degree with good academic records from a recognized University Or Institute.
- Those aspirants who are in the B.sc final year, they are also eligible to apply for APPSC HDO Recruitment.
Check Here: Latest B.Sc Jobs
Age Criteria for APPSC HDO Vacancy:
- For Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies, candidates must be in between to 18 years to 30 years of age.
- Relaxation of 05 years will be given to the APSC Candidates in Arunachal Pradesh PSC Group A HDO Recruitment as per Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission rules and regulations.
Salary Structure in Arunachal Pradesh PSC HDO Recruitment:
Successfully recruited contenders in APPSC Group A Recruitment will attain salary in PB-3 Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/- PM per month plus other allowances as admissible for the Govt. Employees from Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Employment News- New Updates– Quick Catch Up, Round Up Of Recent Recruitment
What will be the APPSC Application Fees?
To grab appsc.gov.in HDO Recruitment, candid sates have to submit the application fees through demand Draft/IPO in favour of Secretary, APPSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
|Other Candidate||Rs. 150|
|APSC Candidate||Rs. 100|
Selection Process for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Horticulture Development Officer Recruitment 2017:
In Arunachal Pradesh PSC Group A HDO Vacancy 2017, Candidates will be selected according to the performance shown in Written Test followed by Viva Vico/Interview that will be conducted by recruitment committee of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Documents required for APPSC Group A Recruitment:
- Self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification.
- Final year candidate must enclose self-attested Bonafide Certificate issued by the Institute/University concerned.
- 2 (two) copies of recent pass-port size photographs with self-attestation in the front side of which one photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the application · form and another on the Attendance sheet.
- Self-attested copy of APST certificate for APST candidates and EPIC/ Aadhaar Card for others.
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Enclose original copy of DD/IPO of Rs.100/- for APST candidates and Rs.150/- for others.
- NoC/lntimation letter (self-attested) for those who are in regular Govt service.
APPSC HDO Exam Pattern:
To get qualified in the APPSC HDO Recruitment Exam, applicants have to earn minimum 33% in each examination.
|General Knowledge||100 marks|
|General English||100 marks|
||100 marks+100 marks|
Must Download: Arunachal Pradesh PSC HDO Syllabus
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment?
- Aspirants can easily get APPSC Horticulture Development Officer Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is appsc.gov.in
- Then on the home page applicants have to press “Advertisement for the post of Horticulture Development Officer (HDO)” link to get APPSC Group A HDO Recruitment 2017 which is available on the right side in the below of Photo Gallery section.
- Now a PDF file will be opened on your system screen having APPSC Notification.
- After reading complete instructions mentioned in the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notification, candidates have to go to the previous page.
- On the Left Side of the Homepage, you are required to hit “APPLICATION FORM- Horticulture Development Officer” link. Download the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Application Form.
- Now candidates have to fill APPSC HDO application form with correct and mandatory details asking in application.
- You need to paste your recent passport size photograph and signature along with other essentials at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly, contenders have to enclosed all the documents with an APPSC Application in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application For The Post Of Horticulture Department Officer” and sent it to the below mentioned address.
Must Grab>>> Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
To The Secretary,
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Last Date for Sending Arunachal Pradesh PSC Application: 13.11.2017
Contenders must hit this Official Link to apply direct for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017-2018. Applicants can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on face book and Google plus to attain updated information about Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest PSC Notification||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
|PSC Question Papers||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Results|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|