|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO) (8 posts)||12/09/2017|
|Section officers group B (7 posts)||01/09/2017|
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
A job advertisement has notified titled as Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment. Organization has planned to hire eligible candidate for Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Interested contenders who are meeting the eligibility criteria need to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sending their application form on or before the last dates that 12/09/2017.
Overview of This Page:
|APPSC Vacancy||Procedure to fill APPSC Application Form|
|Qualification Required||Postal Address|
|Salary Detail & Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Selection process||Last Date|
So, applications are invited from the eager candidates for the APPSC Vacancy. To take rest info against Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 such as required qualification, age limit, selection process, process to apply and much more through this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the Position:
Assistant Section Officer- 08 Vacancies
Essential Educational for APPSC Recruitment:
Those who have USCs under District General Administration Ministerial Service who have rendered 5 years of regular service can apply for the post.
Minimum and Maximum Age Limit:
- Applying candidate must have Minimum Age Limit of 18 years of age and Maximum Age Limit as per the norms of organization.
- To the reserved category candidate’s age relaxation will be provided as per the rules of government of AP.
Salary Details for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies:
Applicants, who are appointed for the above mentioned posts, will get the good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 9,300- 34,800 + grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- which will be given by the selection panel of the organization.
Application Fee for APPSC vacancies:
For Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs candidate has to pay Rs 70 for APST and Rs 130 for rest others candidate in the form of DD/ IPO in favour of Secretary
Selection Procedure for APPSC jobs:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in objective type/ written test or viva- voice/ personal interview which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Download From here: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus
Apply procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are eligible and interested to apply, should log on to the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is appsc.gov.in
- Now, go to right side of the home page.
- Then, select “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO)” link and read the complete information carefully.
- After that, need to prepare an application form with complete details in correct manner and need to attach the certified photo copies of certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
- At last, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of…………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is given below in this page.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 12/09/2017
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment: Get Notification
To take rest detail about Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017- 2018, candidates may go through the Official Link. The candidates may also get more info by keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
Job seekers are informed that a job advertisement has been released named as Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible candidates for filling vacant post of Section officers group B. interested candidates in APPSC SO vacancy may apply through online mode by visiting its official website. Aspirants must submit online application form for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 01-09-2017.
Highlights of The Day
|APPSC Vacancies Details||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Eligibility|
|Age Limitations||Pay Scale|
|Application Fee||APPSC Selection Procedure|
|How To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment?||Last Date|
Applicants who want to enhance their career in Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs must apply for AP Public Service Commission recruitment 2017. Contenders have to deposit application fee while submit APPSC application form. The selection of eligible candidates will be done based on personality test/ viva voce and interview. Individuals who have wished to get more information regarding Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 may go through this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancies:
- Section officers ( SO ) – 07
Applying candidates must Assistant in A.P. civil secretariat who have rendered 6 years of regular service in grade as on 01-09-2017 can apply for the post.
Candidates who are going to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment, their minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age will be decided at the time of selection. Reserved category candidates will get reservation based on government norms.
Aspirants who will be selected for Andhra Pradesh public service commission jobs will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 47600/- which will be paid by organization. Other allowances and facilities will be also be provided to appointed candidates.
Applicants are informed that they have to deposit an amount as application fee which will be deposit through online mode by using credit card, debit card or challan. General and OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs. 130 and rest category contenders are need to pay only Rs. 70.
APPSC Selection Process:
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to organized personality test, viva voce and interview for selection eligible candidates for above mentioned post. Passed candidates in personality test will be invited for viva voce in which their skills will be checked. After that, they will be called for interview in which aspirants are required to carry important certificates and documents for verification procedure.
Way to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, interested candidates have to visit official website that is www.appsc.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards “photo gallery” section and hit on “Advertisement for the post of Section Officer hit here to apply” available at right hand side of the home page.
- Aspirants are advised to read complete APPSC recruitment notification 2017 for collect full information about job requirement.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Now, fill APPSC online application form with all your required details in proper manner.
- Below after, hit on “submit” button available in the last of the page.
- At last, contenders should download it by follow a suitable tab or take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Applicants have to remember that their Andhra Pradesh public service commission online application should be submitted on or before the last date that is 01-09-2017.
For further information regarding Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017–2018, you may hit on Official Link. You may like our page on face book or follow us o twitter for getting latest updates. If, you have any query about this page then you may comment in below given comment box available on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest PSC Notification||Public Service Commission Exam Books For Preparation|
|PSC Question Papers||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Results|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|