Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
Applications are invited for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship from Scheduled Tribe category Students of Arunachal Pradesh State. Meritorious ST scholars opting for various courses of Higher Education can apply for the Scholarship Scheme latest by 10-10-2018.
Through Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme, the Government will provide stipend to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST) students in order to give them financial support for pursuing courses of Higher/Technical/Professional Education.
Arunachal Pradesh Stipend Scholarship 2018
The prescribed stipend as per the Course shall be awarded only to the students qualifying the requisite eligibility terms and conditions given in the below section. They must be studying in Institutions recognized by the Government with good & clean academic record.
Concerned aspirants keen to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018 must scroll down this complete page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can apply through online and offline mode as well.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
Aim of Arunachal Pradesh ST Scholarship 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship lays emphasis on providing financial aid to the Students of Arunachal Pradesh belonging to Scheduled Tribe Category which will help them to receive Higher Educational Courses approved by the State Government.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Students must satisfy/not violate the following conditions in order to apply for Arunachal Pradesh State Scholarship Scheme:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh and must belong to Scheduled Tribes of the State.
- Those ST Students who are in full-time employment cannot apply for award of stipend.
- A student who fails in a class for a particular course of study/stream and gets re-admitted in the same level of study is not eligible for the stipend.
- Students must have a clean academic record. Students against whom disciplinary action is taken will not be eligible.
- Attendance of the applying Students must be above 75%.
- Students pursuing correspondence course/ distant education are not eligible for award of stipend.
- Aspirants studying in non-recognized Institutions are also not eligible for this Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Scholarship.
Courses Approved for Award of Stipend
- Diploma(Engg) X-Ray Technician/Ophthalmic Astt.
- Laboratory Technician/ECG Technician
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018 ?
- Log on to the official website of National Scholarship Portal which is www.scholarships.gov.in
- In Scheme Menu Bar, go to the ‘State Schemes’ Tab.
- Then select ‘Arunachal Pradesh’ option from the list of States.
- Under the State, you need to press ‘Guidelines’ link for the following State Merit Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh:
“Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh”
- The detailed Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2018 for ST Students will be displayed on the screen.
- Go through the complete Scheme and ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then further proceed to fill application for (Arunachal Pradesh) AP Scholarship Scheme 2018.
- Switch back to the previous page, and hit the ‘Apply’ link.
- If already registered, then Login using your ‘Application Id’ and ‘Password’
- If New, then select “New Student? Register here” option.
- Provide all your personal info and complete the Registration Process and then Login.
- Now, fill in all the correct details as asked in Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Form 2018.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the requisite Certificates.
- Finally, submit the complete Application Form through online mode.
- Download the prescribed format Scholarship Application Form from the Scheme PDF.
- Prepare your Application as per the given format.
- Attach all the supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the dully filled Application to the official Address mentioned below.
Direct Links For Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018 Scheme
|Get Scheme PDF||Applicant Login||New Registration|
Postal Address to send Offline Applications
Higher & Technical Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh,
ESS Sector, PO/PS Itanagar, Papum Pare,
Arunachal Pradesh – 791 111
Applications for Arunachal Pradesh ST Scholarship Scheme 2018 must be accompanied by the self-attested copies of the following Documents and Certificates:
- APST Certificate
- Mark Sheet of the last Examination passed
- Student Identity Card
- First page of SBI Saving Bank Account Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Admission Receipt of the Student for current Academic Session
Last Date to send Applications: 10-10-2018
In case of any queries of for additional details regarding Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018, you can hit the official link of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) which has been provided above. Also, you are advised to stay in touch with our web portal to get notified about other State Scholarship Schemes.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|