Punjab Government offers Aashirwad Scholarship to the contenders belonging to the OBC and SC category for supporting them financially to continue their studies. By applying for Aashirwad Scholarship Punjab, candidates can pursue Professional and Non-Professional courses after Matriculation easily. Keen aspirants having required eligibility can submit their online application form for the Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Post Matric for OBC/SC in the month of October 2018. For more details, please scroll down this page as soon as possible.
Government of Punjab have some conditions to offers this scheme including appliers candidates must belonging to the backward category and their family’s annual income must not be above 1 lakh. IN order to grab more details concerning Ashirwad Scholarship 2018, contenders can scroll down this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by keeping in mind their comfort, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible!!
Courses under Aashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018:
|Diploma/ Certificate Courses||ITI Courses|
|Non-Professional Degree Courses||Non-Professional Graduation Courses|
|Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses||Professional Degree Courses|
|Professional Post Graduation Courses||School Education Courses|
|Vocational Courses (Two Years)||—|
Objective of the Aashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme has provided for financially supporting to the students belonging to the SC and OBC Category.
- Under this scheme, Organization offers Ashirwad Scholarship to the students, keen to pursue Professional and Non-Professional courses after Matriculation.
- This integrated e-Governance Portal has designed with the intention of providing automation, streamlining & effective management of processes related to application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of Post-Matric Scholarships to Students.
- Appliers of Aashirwad Post-Matric Scholarships are informed that payment of the scholarship is facilitated faster and on time directly to their bank accounts.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Renewal for Aashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Contenders can apply for Ashirwad Scholarship For OBC 2018 need to have Minimum 75% class attendance for renewal of scholarship application. In order to apply for Ashirwad scholarship application renewal 2018-2019, candidates can apply online on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
Aashirwad Punjab Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Candidates keen to fill Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form to apply for Ashirwad Scholarship for SC BC have to ensure the below mentioned required eligibility criteria!
- Registered candidates for Ashirwad Post Matric Scholarship can’t apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- He / She should possess the resident /domicile of Punjab.
- Contenders, going to apply for the scheme must belong to the SC/ST/OBC Category.
- The income of the Applier’s Family shouldn’t more than Rs.1 Lakh per year.
- Only two candidates from one parent are eligible to apply for Scholarship in Punjab.
- Candidates getting education in any government or semi-government institute or from any Recognized Institute in the Punjab State can apply for the scheme.
- There will be 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls as per the norms of Punjab Govt.
- Student should get minimum 60% marks in the previous examination.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Some Other Benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Candidates applying for the Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 will be awarded by some benefits including scholarship amount that are well described below, so please have a look as soon as possible.
#1.Funding for further education
Apart from the, Punjab Scholarship Aashirwad 2018, contenders will get Scheme funds the post-matriculation studies irrespective of stream.
#2.Few conditions for the students eligible
Candidates belonging to the backward community with low annual income of family will get this scholarship. There will be no selection on basis of percentage.
#3.Hassle free process
Since the process by Punjab govt. is completely online there are no such freaking situations while registering or availing the scholarship.
Procedure to submit Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Online Application
Candidates can apply online for Aashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 by going through the below mentioned hassle free steps.
Step1: First of all, candidates have to go through the Ashirwad Scholarship Official Website i.e. punjabscholarships.gov.in
Step2: Now contenders have to move their cursor downwards and hit the “Student Corner” tab.
Step3: Then candidates have to press the link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal” and within few seconds, a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
Step4: By following the link of “Post Matric Scholarship”, contenders are required to check the complete details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form 2018.
Step5: Candidates are required to go for Ashirwad Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
Step6: New users have to follow Ashirwad Scholarship New Registration 2018.
Step7: Now contenders need to enter the asked details in appropriate manner in Ashirwad Scholarship Application Form.
Step8: Upload documents if required and recheck the complete form in appropriate manner.
Step9: Hit the “Submit” and take a print out of the Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Form for future use.
Ashirwad Scholarship Documents 2018:
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date:
Ashirwad Scholarship Last Date 2018: October 2018
Contenders keen to get more details about Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 can press the above mentioned direct link also. Apart from it, contenders can grab more factors regarding Aashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 by connecting with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using CTRL + D key or subscribing our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|List of Scholarship In India||Why College Attendance is Important|