National Informatics Centre, Punjab State Centre, Chandigarh offers Ashirwad Scholarship for SC/OBC Students as a financial assistance to continue their study at post matriculation or post-secondary stage.
Students meeting the requirements can submit their forms by entering some details for Ashirwad Scholarship Login on or before Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date. New users have to go for registration to apply for Punjab Post-Matric Scheme.
Ashirwad Scholarship Form 2018 Conditions
Government of Punjab have some conditions to offers this scheme including appliers candidates must belonging to the SC/ backward category and their family’s annual income must not be above 1 lakh.
In order to grab more details concerning Ashirwad Scholarship 2018, contenders can scroll down this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible!!
Courses under Aashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018:
|Diploma/ Certificate Courses||ITI Courses|
|Non-Professional Degree Courses||Non-Professional Graduation Courses|
|Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses||Professional Degree Courses|
|Professional Post Graduation Courses||School Education Courses|
|Vocational Courses (Two Years)||—|
Objective of the Aashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme has provided for financially supporting to the students belonging to the SC and OBC Category.
- Under this scheme, Organization offers Ashirwad Scholarship to the students, keen to pursue Professional and Non-Professional courses after Matriculation.
- This integrated e-Governance Portal has designed with the intention of providing automation, streamlining & effective management of processes related to application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of Post-Matric Scholarships to Students.
- Appliers of Aashirwad Post-Matric Scholarships are informed that payment of the scholarship is facilitated faster and on time directly to their bank accounts.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Renewal for Aashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Contenders can apply for Ashirwad Scholarship For OBC 2018 need to have Minimum 75% class attendance for renewal of scholarship application. In order to apply for Ashirwad scholarship application renewal 2018-2019, candidates can apply online on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Punjab Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates keen to fill Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form have to ensure the below mentioned required eligibility criteria!
Aashirwad Scholarship 2018 for OBC:
- Income of their parents/guardians does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum shall be eligible for post-matric scholarships to the extent of reimbursement of all compulsorily payable non-refundable fees.
- Income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum will be entitled for the scholarship under the Scheme.
- Indian nationals belonging to OBCs, as notified by the State Govt.
- Permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- After passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I. Sc. after I.A or B.Com.
- After B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject will not be eligible.
- After having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g., LLB after B.T/B. Ed will not be eligible.
- Students pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses will be eligible towards reimbursement of non-refundable fee.
- The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Besides reimbursement of non-refundable fee, such students will also be eligible for an annual allowance of Rs. 900/- for essential/prescribed books, as applicable.
Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab for SC
- Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakh, fifty thousand only) per annum.
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
- Passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognised University or Board of Secondary Education, will be eligible.
- Correspondence courses are also eligible.
- The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018.
Value of Scholarship Ashirwad:
The value of Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Online includes the following for complete duration of the course:
- Maintenance allowance,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Study tour charges,
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars,
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Book bank facility for specified courses, and
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course.
Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab Gov for OBC
www.ashirwad.scholarship for SC/ST Students
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Some Other Benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Candidates applying for the Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 will be awarded by some benefits including scholarship amount that are well described below, so please have a look as soon as possible.
#1.Funding for further education
Apart from the, Punjab Scholarship Aashirwad 2018, contenders will get Scheme funds the post-matriculation studies irrespective of stream.
#2.Few conditions for the students eligible
Candidates belonging to the backward community with low annual income of family will get Punjab School Scholarship Ashirwad. There will be no selection on basis of percentage.
#3.Hassle free process
Since the process by Punjab govt. is completely online there are no such freaking situations while registering or availing Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018.
- Scholars will be paid enrolment/registration, tuition, games, union, library, magazine, medical examination and such other fees compulsorily payable by the scholar to the institution or University/Board.
- Refundable deposit-like caution money, security deposit will, however, be excluded under punjab.scholarship.gov.in.ashirwad
#5. Study Tours:
- Study tour charges upto a maximum of Rs. 900/- per annum limited to the actual expenditure incurred by the student on transportation charges etc., will be paid to the scholars studying professional and technical courses.
- The head of the institution certifies that the study tour is essential for the scholar for completion of his/her course of study, so they include these tours under Ashirwad Punjab Scholarship.
#6. Thesis Typing /Printing charges:
Thesis typing/printing charges upto a maximum of Rs. 1000 will be paid to research scholars on the recommendation of the Head of the Institution.
Procedure to submit Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Online Application
Candidates can apply online for Aashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 by going through the below mentioned hassle free steps.
Step1: First of all, candidates have to go through the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal Punjab i.e. punjabscholarships.gov.in
Step2: Now contenders have to move their cursor downwards and hit the “Student Corner” tab.
Step3: Then candidates have to press the link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal” and within few seconds, a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
Step4: By following the link of “Post Matric Scholarship”, contenders are required to check the complete details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form 2018.
Step5: Candidates are required to go for Ashirwad Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
Step6: New users have to follow Ashirwad Scholarship New Registration 2018.
Step7: Now contenders need to enter the asked details in appropriate manner in Ashirwad Scholarship Application Form.
Step8: Upload documents if required and recheck the complete form in appropriate manner.
Step9: Hit the “Submit” and take a print out of the Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Form for future use.
Ashirwad Scholarship Documents 2018:
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date:
Ashirwad Scholarship Last Date 2018: October 2018
Contenders keen to get more details about Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 can press the above mentioned direct link also. Apart from it, contenders can grab more factors regarding Aashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 by connecting with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using CTRL + D key or subscribing our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|List of Scholarship In India||Why College Attendance is Important|