ASRB NET Notification
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has all set to conduct ASRB NET Exam of Preliminary and NET from 16.05.2017 to 21.05.2017. For this concern ASRB NET Notification, is released about National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted for the position of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in the State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) and other Agricultural Universities (AUs). So those aspirants, who are willing to grab these Posts through ARS Exam, may apply by submitting ASRB NET Application Form against ASRB NET Notification 2017.
Keys Mentioned In This Page:
|Category/ Nationality||Exam Centres|
|Qualification Needed||Age Limitation|
|Application Fee||Selection Process|
|Steps to Fill Application Form||Important Date|
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Conduct NET in 23 selected Centres across the country. ARS (Mains) Exam will be going to be conducted on 08.07.2017. Willing candidate should fill the ASRB application form to appear in the examination on or before the last date. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing the complete info that you should take a look by scrolling down the page.
ASRB NET Notification
ASRB NET Eligibility Criteria:
- Participants must have the Nationality either.
- Citizen of India.
- Citizen of Nepal.
- Citizen of Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (b) (c), (d), and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Those candidates belongs to categories (b) (c), and (d) above will not be eligible for appointment to the Indian Foreign Service.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
What Qualification is Required?
Candidate must possess a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned Discipline and specialization from any Indian recognized University
Is there any Age Limit?
General Candidate must have between 21 to 32 years on as on 01.01.2017. relaxation in age will be given to reserved category as per norms.
|Category||For ARS||For NET||For Both ARS and NET|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||500/-||500/-||1000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang / Women||NIL||250/-||250/-|
Also Read: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
ASRB NET Exam Centers:
|Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research||Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|National Institute of Animal Nutrition & Physiology||Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture||National Academy of Agricultural Research Management|
|ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region||Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu|
|Indian Veterinary Research Institute||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute||Central Arid Zone Research Institute|
|Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute||Central Soil & Water Conservation Research & Training Institute||National Dairy Research Institute|
|Central Agricultural Research Institute||Central Potato Research Institute||Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture|
|Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research||Central Institute of Fisheries Education||ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region|
|Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology||Central Institute for Cotton Research||–|
Download PDF: ASRB NET Notification
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board notified Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|Name of the Examination||Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|National Eligibility Test||Un-Reserved / General||50%|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities||40%|
How To Submit ASRB NET Online Application Form?
- Visit official website of organization that is www.asrb.org.in.
- On home page hit on appropriate link as per you choice.
- Now must read entire notification very carefully
- Then press tab ‘apply online’.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and signature, pay the required fees and submit it.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Exam Date of ARS (Preliminary) and ASRB NET – 16.05.2017 to 21.05.2017
- Date of ARS Main Exam- 08.07.2017, Saturday
For getting more details, check this Official Notification. If you want to get ASRB NET Notification 2017–2018 related details, and then visit this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis as we will update this page with the same soon.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|ASRB Recruitment||ASRB NET Admit Card|
|ASRB NET Result||More Government Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|