Assam Agricultural University Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been unfolded as Assam Agricultural University Recruitment. Applicants are informed that this University is going to hire the most eligible candidates for the 22 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Junior Accountant, Technical Assistant (TA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Technical Officers. Candidates interested in Assam Agriculture Jobs may apply for the Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 by filling the application form and attending the Walk in Interview on schedule date at given venue.
Overview about Page:
|Vacancy Detail||Mode of Selection|
|Remuneration and qualification||Steps to fill AAU application form|
|Age limit||Application fee|
|Last date/ postal address/ walk in venue||Note|
Aspirants who are going to apply for Assam Agricultural University Vacancy are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the posts. Applicants can apply for the posts through proper channel or by following the simple steps which is written below on this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment
AAU Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||02|
Remuneration and qualification Details for Assam Agricultural University Jobs:
|Position Name||Educational qualification||Pay and allowances|
|JRF||M. Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology / Pl. Pathology/M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Life Sciences||For NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates: Rs.25000.00 + 12%HRA|
Others: Rs. 12000.00 + HRA
|Junior Accountant||Degree in arts, science and commerce and knowledge of computer and work experience.||Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.3,300/-|
|Technical Assistant||B.Sc. in Home Science and M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) preferable.||Rs.10,000/- pm (fixed)|
(Senior Research fellow)
|M.Sc (Agri) in Crop Physiology or|
M.V. Sc. With specialization in Livestock Production and Management, (LPM)/ any other discipline with M.V.Sc.
|As per ICAR revised rates|
|Technical Officer||Post Graduation in Agricultural Science.||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 5,400 /-|
Get More Job Opportunity:
Age Limit of applying candidates will be decided by the organization and age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Mode of Selection for AAU Jobs:
Applicants are informed that the selection of every candidate is completely based on his/ her performance in the written test and or Walk in interview which is organized by the organization
To Crack Exam Or Interview Must Read The Below Tips
- The aspirants applying for the posts of Technical Officer have to submit an A /c Payee Bank Draft for Rs.300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) in favor of the Director of Research (Agri), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13.
- Candidates applying for Junior Accountant post, have to pay the processing fee of Rs.300/- for general category and Rs.150/- for ST/SC category candidates.
Procedure To Fill Assam Agricultural University Application Form:
- First of all applicants have to visit the Official website of the this University and that is www.aau.ac.in
- On home page of the official website applicants have to look for a tab named as “Recruitment” which is available on the menu bar of the home page .
- This will open a new page having links for different posts and applicants have to select the most appropriate link according to their post.
- Candidates have to read complete details regarding the recruitment and apply for the posts.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant and Senior Research Fellow have to attend the walk in Interview on given venue which is mentioned below.
- For rest of the jobs they have to prepare the applicants and send it to given postal address which is available below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Last Date To Submit Application Form And Postal Address:
|Position Name||Last date of receipt of application||Address|
|Junior Accountant||03-05-2017||Comptroller, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat|
|Technical Officer||17-04-2017||Director of Research Agri)|
Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13
Get Latest: Assam Jobs
Walk in Date and Walk in Venue:
|Position Name||Walk-in Date||Walk-in Venue|
|JRF||20th April 2017 at 10:30 AM||Dept. of Agricultural Biotechnology, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat|
|25th April2017 at 10:30 AM||Deptt. of Food & Nutrition, A.A.U., Jorhat-13|
|SRF||18th April2017 at 10:30 AM||In the Department of Crop Physiology AAU, Jorhat|
|SRF||12th April2017 at 11:00 A.M.||Office of the Chief Agronomist AAU, Jorhat-13|
To gain the complete details about Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 candidates must check the Official Link. All the visitors can avail other essential and significant details by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|