Assam CEE Application Form
A great opportunity to get Medical and Engineering Education!!! Submit your Assam CEE Application Form and appear Assam Combined Entrance Exam 2017. Candidates may fill their Assam CEE Application Form 2017 through online mode and submit it on or before the last date that is in the month of April, 2017. Those, who want to take admission in to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BE and B.Tech courses, may read complete Assam CEE Notification 2017 from below.
Applicants can get rest information regarding Assam CEE 2017 Entrance Exam like Eligibility Criteria, application fee, How to fill form, important dates and other details through this page, which is made for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We hope by following below given procedure, you won’t face any difficulty at time of applying.
Assam CEE Application Form
How to fill Assam CEE Application Form:
Log on to Official Site:
- First of all applicants, who are interested to apply for Assam Combined Entrance Examination 2017, need to fill Assam CEE 2017 Application Form, which is available on the official website that is www.dibru.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “applying online” link which is mentioned in the section of CEE 2017 shown at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, fill the registration form with entire information in correct manner.
- After that, must upload your scanned photo and signature along with application and pay requisite Application fee.
Pay Application Fee:
- Applicants, who are applying for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS and Engineering Degree Courses, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 1240.00.
- Students, who want to apply for both courses MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS and Engineering, must pay Rs. 1540.00 as application fee.
- Fee can be paid with a bank charge of Rs. 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submission of application form.
- After completion of all process, press “submit” button for final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria:
- Participants, who want to take admission in MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS Courses, must have passed 12th or equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from the recognized board or school with good academic records.
- Students, who are applying for Engineering Degree Courses, must have done 12th qualification in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic from the recognized board or school with good academic records.
- Contenders, who are going to apply for MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS and Engineering Degree Courses, must have completed 12th examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics from the recognized board or school.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Mode of Enrollment:
Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in Assam CEE 2017 Entrance Exam (Combined Entrance Examination), which will be conducted by centre.
Assam CEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Number of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||100||100||2 hours|
11 Tips To Remember What You Read: Get Best Answer Here
Assam CEE Important Dates:
|Date of closing of online submission of Applications||April, 2017|
|Last date of the receipt of examination fee at SBI||April, 2017|
|Date of Issue of Admit Cards online||May, 2017 Onwards|
|Assam CEE Exam Date 2017||May, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||June, 2017|
Check this Official Link to attain detailed information about Assam CEE 2017. Keep visiting our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Assam CEE Result||Assam CEE Counseling|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|