Assam CEE 2019
On the basis of Assam CEE 2019, students will get admission into engineering courses in various engineering colleges/institutions within the state. Students willing to take admission in engineering courses must need to apply for Assam CEE Notification before last date.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form will be available from 1st week of March, 2019. Interested students who also satisfy all eligibility norms and possessed required qualification can submit Assam CEE Application Form at official site.
Assam CEE 2019 Notification
Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU) will conduct Assam Common Entrance Exam which is state level entrance exams offer admission to engineering courses in various engineering colleges/institutions within the Assam state
Applicants if you want to attain more details related to Assam CEE 2019 must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
What Is Eligibility Criteria 2019?
Those who are going to apply for Assam Common Entrance Exam Notification should ensure all eligibility details mentioned below –
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
- It is compulsory to spend a period of time in the Assam state of minimum 20 years.
- Children of officers of all India services working in the state of Assam are exempted from above condition.
- For officer’s children, it is necessary to study 7th class to 12th class from Assam board.
- Candidates whose parents are transferred outside Assam, can get relaxation.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
- Candidates must have passed 12th examination without any grace marks from recognized board/university.
- Candidate must score 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to qualify exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
- Age of candidate must not below 17 or above 21 years as on 1st August 2019.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST candidates and 1 year for B.Sc graduates.
Reservation of Seats
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribes (Plains) (ST(P)||10%|
|Scheduled Tribes (Hills) (ST(H))||5%|
|Other Backward Classes (including MOBC)||[as per latest Govt. norms]|
|Tea garden labour community (TGLC)||1 seat in each college|
|Ex-tea garden labour community (Ex TGLC):||1 seat in each college|
|Son, and Daughter of Ex-Serviceman||1 seat in each college|
Read in Detail: Assam CEE Eligibility 2019 Criteria
To apply for Assam Common Entrance Exam 2019 one has to pay Rs. 650/- as application fees through ‘Bank Collect’ in cash at any State Bank of India and through online mode.
As per the Assam CEE Entrance Exam Notification, selection for students for admission to engineering courses in various engineering colleges/institutions within the Assam state will be made on the basis of merit of entrance exam.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Number of Question: Maximum of 40 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consisting of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Download PDF: Assam CEE Syllabus
Assam CEE Admit Card will be released in the month of May 2019. Students who are going to appear Exam can download the call letter by using their registered e-mail ID and password through official website.
Assam CEE 2019 Result:
Organization will declare the CEE Results in the month of June 2019. Students can check their marks with the help of roll number and date of birth. Those who will qualify the exam will be called for counseling round.
In the Assam CEE Counselling process, students have to choose preferred colleges and according to their rank. Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of rank preferred choices and availability of seats. Students need to report at the allotted college along with their original documents.
Assam CEE Exam Center
Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Guwahati, Nalbari, Bongaigaon, Jorhat, Lakhimpur, Silchar, Nagaon
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2019?
Those students who want to attend Assam 2019 Common Entrance Exam are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students need to visit the Official Website i.e. www.ceedteassam.in
- Then select ‘Information Brochure’ link that is given at the above side.
- Read the instructions and hit “Apply online” option.
- Fill the Assam CEE online Form with correct details.
- Upload self-attested copies of your essential documents and your photograph and signature.
- Hit submit button and take a hard copy Assam CEE online Application Form the same for further use.
Assam CEE 2019 Important Dates
|Start of Online Application||1st week of March, 2019|
|Last date to submit completed applications||3rd week of March, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Cards||2nd week of April, 2019|
|Assam CEE 2019 Exam Date||Last week of April, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May, 2019|
|Start of Counselling||2nd week of July, 2019|
Check Rank Wise: List Of Universities In Assam
If you find the above information about Assam CEE 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Assam CEE Answer Key||Engineering Entrance Exam Notification|
|Distance Engineering Colleges in India||Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Best Colleges in India||Why College Attendance is Important|