Assam Rifles Recruitment
Directorate General Assam Rifles has issued latest advertisement regarding 35 GDMO/Specialist Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 must check the entire eligibility parameters, age limit, selection process etc. with the help of this page.
If you are searching for Assam government jobs and desires to build your career through Assam Rifles job then submit the Assam Rifles application form before the closing date that is 22-09-2018. Contenders who intend to apply against Assam Rifles notification must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions discussed below.
Apply Here For Latest Assam Rifles Vacancies 2018
Suitable and willing candidates are required to send the prescribed application form along with all documents/testimonials at the below mentioned address. The selection will be based on personal interview/medical fitness test.
To check latest updates about Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 or much more related information, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Assam Rifles Recruitment
- Specialist doctors: 03
- General duty medical officers: 29
- Dental Surgeon: 03
Name of the posts
|Specialist Doctors||A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956|
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned Specialty with relevant experience.
|General Duty Medical Officers||A recognized medical qualification included|
in first or Second Schedule or Part II of Third Schedule to Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
Bachelor degree in dental surgery from a recognized University/ Institution
Grab Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
As per the notification, the upper age limit should not exceed 67 years as on the date of submission of application form.
The selection committee has decided to conduct personal interview to hire contenders for GDMO/Specialist positions in AR Composite Hospital, Shukhovi. The final selection will be done on the basis of his/her being declared medically fit. Candidates will be intimated by posts or telephone for date and place of interview.
- Specialist Doctors: Rs.85, 000/- per month
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs.75, 000/- per month
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website of Assam Rifles that is assamrifles.gov.in
- On the home page of the official portal, you need to move your cursor to what’s news section and hit on “advertisement for contractual employment for the posts of GDMO/Specialist” in order to get complete information.
- Now, a detailed notification regarding Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 for GDMO/Specialist posts will be appeared on your screen in PDF format.
- Read all the instructions carefully and check your eligibility for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018.
- As soon as you find yourself eligible, download Assam Rifles Online Form attached to the notification.
- Fill the details required in the application form correctly and also take a print out of the prescribed application form.
- At last, candidates are required to send the filled in application form in plain paper as per the format to the below postal address.
General Assam Rifles, Medical Branch,
Also Check: Latest Defence Jobs
Last date for Assam Rifles Online Apply: 22-09-2018
To get more information about Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018, candidates may keep visiting the official link of the website on regular basis. For other career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Assam Rifles Result||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Assam Current Affairs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Defence Current Affairs||More Govt Jobs In Assam|