ASSAM TET Notification
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam releases ASSAM TET Notification every year. ASSAM Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted in the month of February to test suitability of applicants for teachers in state of Assam. Applicants may read complete ASSAM TET Notification 2017 before applying for ASSAM TET 2017 Exam. Candidates may apply through Online Application Link and get other relevant details by going through this page.
Applicants may forward ASSAM TET Online Application Form till last date that is February, 2017. ASSAM Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 will be held in the month of March/ April 2017. Check this page that is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about this notification.
ASSAM TET Notification
ASSAM TET Eligibility:
Applicants who are interested are required to possess degree of Graduation like B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/ institutions with 50% marks.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More B.Ed Jobs: Get Here
- Age of aspirants should not be more than 38 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates as per rules of organization.
Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) through proper channel.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Mode of Selection:
The School Selection Committee will hold Teacher Eligibility Test. The engagement to post of teacher shall be made from the selection list as per merit.
Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|01||General Studies & Current Affairs||50 MCQs||50|
|02||Subject Specific||50 MCQs||50|
Check Here: Latest Current Affairs
How to apply for ASSAM TET Online Application?
- Job fighter those who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions can apply for this exam.
- Applicants may go through official portal that is www.rmsaassam.in
- On home page of official site select tab “TET” and press on Link for ‘Secondary TET’.
- Now hit on link as ‘Online Application of TET’.
- Now fill the application form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Pay the requisite Application fee.
- After filling form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Opening Date for Online Applications: February, 2017
- Last date of Submission of online Application form: February, 2017
- Last date of fees Payment at Bank: February, 2017
- Date of examination: March/ April 2017 (Tentatively)
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about ASSAM TET 2017. We are ready to bring latest career notifications here on this page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Get ready to get the same by keep visiting this page regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Assam TET Result||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|