Assam University Recruitment
An application form has been invited from eligible candidates for Assam University Recruitment. Organization is organizing a walk in interview for filling up the positions of JRF Junior Research Fellow in different projects. Aspirants, who are looking Jobs in Silchar, can apply for Assam University Recruitment 2017 on below mentioned date.
Highlights Contain In This Page:
|Vacancy Distribution||Age Required|
|Essential Qualification||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Status||Simple Steps For Apply|
Keen applicants who are willing to join aus.ac.in, can grab this opportunity by attending the walk-in interview which is going to be held on 02.01 2017 at 12:00 pm on the specified address which is mention below on the page. Candidates must bring the application form and original documents at the time of interview. Aspirants can attain the remaining information about Assam University Silchar Recruitment through our web portal which is designed by the team efforts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Assam University Recruitment
Assam University Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates, who are interested for Assam University Silchar Vacancy, must attain a degree of M.Sc. in Microbiology with minimum of 55% marks qualification from a recognized University.
- Candidates having knowledge of Microbiological and molecular biological techniques will be preferred.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates, who are applying for JRF jobs, should not be less than 18 Years of age and the maximum criteria are decided by the directives of the organization.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the Government norms.
Assam University Recruitment>> Official Notification
|Project- Microbial roles in yield management of scented rice of north east India||Get PDF|
|Project- Rhizosphere Microbiome for Improving Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation and Yield of Lentil in North Eastern States of India||Get PDF|
Candidates who will be selected successfully for the above mentioned posts will attain a salary per month as given below from the recruiting organization.
- For NET qualified- Rs 25,000/-p.m.+ HRA
- For Non-NET qualified – Rs.12,000/- pm + HRA
- Candidates will be selected through the walk-in interview process according to the Assam University Employment as per they are applying, for getting shortlisted to the desired post.
- No T.A / D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to fill Assam University Silchar Application Form?
- Applicants need to log on to official web site of organization that is www.aus.ac.in
- Bring the cursor to “Employment notification” tab and choose “Project Vacancies” option given on the left side of the home page.
- After that hit on the appropriate job link for the post you want to apply for.
- Read entire notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, prepare an application form mentio0ning all the relevant details regarding your qualification, experience etc.
- At last, contenders are required to attend walk-in-interview with application form and self-attested copies of all the Certificates on scheduled date, and venue as stated below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Venue for Walk-In:
Department of Microbiology,
Date of walk-in-interview: 02.01 2017 at 12:00 pm
You may collect other information from the official link which is mentioned above about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 and fetch all the latest details from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|