ATOS, India has propagated latest job openings as ATOS Recruitment. According to ATOS notification, online applications are invited from freshers as well as experienced aspirants for various positions such as Systems Engineer CA, Consultant, Client Executive and others. Contenders who want to make career in organization of repute may apply for ATOS Recruitment 2017.
Content mention in this Page:
||Process of selection
||Simple steps for apply
|Important date, time and address
The Applying process for above said positions is discussed below on this page. Appliers are needed to submit online application form till March 2017. You may gain entire information against ATOS India Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- GB&PS GDC IN EPS SAP Finance
- B&PS GDC IN TEC ADM Prog Other Tech
- Project Management Office Specialist
- Information Security Engineer – Lead (SourceFire)
- Systems Engineer CAE (m/w)
- Ingénieur R&D High Performance Computing (H/F)
- Assistant/Associate Manager
- Intern – Admin Functional Support I
- Sr Cybersecurity Engineer
Appliers for ATOS Jobs must have Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma in relevant field with good academic records from recognized university or institute.
Checkout Here More Job Options:
|Name Of The Post
||Other Skills Required
|GB&PS GDC IN EPS SAP Finance
- End to End Implementation experience.
- FI/CO – GST solution expertise according to SAP implementation concept guidelines.
- Should have good knowledge on cross SAP modules , SD/ PS/ CS/ MM/ PP.
- Debugging/Implementation of user exits etc. will be an added advantage
- Has ability to interact with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
- Has ability to assist in defining complex technical requirements for ongoing systems maintenance and future functionality to meet requirements and improve system efficiency.
- Provides technical support to users on matters related to complex programming of SAP modules.
- Prepares comprehensive impact analysis and blue print documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data
|B&PS GDC IN TEC ADM Prog Other Tech
- Pega Platform – PEGA PRPC 7.X
Database -Oracle10g/11g, SQL Developer.
- Application/Web Servers- Tomcat
|Project Management Office Specialist
- Excellent English communications skills (good command of German language would be an advantage) -
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel; Knowledge of Microsoft Project will be an advantage
- Ability to facilitate discussions and reach compromise to establish agreed decisions and actions. Strong problem solving skills
- Being a team player – working together by sharing knowledge, taking a positive role in teambuilding and seeking opportunities for cross-functional working and collaboration
- Presenting pro-activeness and “can do” approach in achieving best possible results according to the highest quality standards
- Job Requirements (desired)
- Good understanding of project delivery process
- English as a corporate business standard will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies. PMI/PRINCE2 certificate will be an advantage
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills using a variety of reporting packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to adapt communication styles to the team members and contractors playing a broad spectrum of roles in various disciplines and on various organisational levels.
- Easiness of establishing relations, ability to build strong collaborative relationships with the business partners
|Information Security Engineer – Lead (SourceFire)
- Extensive experience with Source Fire IDS/IPS (3+ years of hands on experience).
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol. Experience with custom IDS/IPS definitions and rules.
- Have worked in an environment that had IPS enabled (Blocking Mode).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred: Experience working in Government environment.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience working with CA7 Software in either a batch operations or scheduling role
- Manage setup and changes to the client batch scheduling environment
- Work with the client to setup up batch flow as requested with no conflicts with other client batch streams
- Interact with Client Applications teams to ensure the batch flows as designed, Manage and maintain annual client batch calendar setup
- Manage requests for additions, deletions and adjustments to batch schedules
- Review client batch streams and suggest changes to enhance the batch environment
- Provide complete and updated documentation for the client batch scheduling environment
- Work with client on setting up data-transmission process to trigger events or production jobs
- Provide reporting on batch volumes
- Support Batch Operations team on batch schedule issues
- Provide 2nd level support for scheduling incidents that require program changes
- Candidate must be able to support 24 x 7 on call function in a rotation schedule
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
Appointed candidates applying for ATOS Vacancies will get impressive and attractive pay scale which will be offered by the selection committee of organization.
Appointment of contenders will be done on the basis of performance in written test or interview which will be conducted by the selection procedure of organization.
Must Read These Tips To Get A Job:
How to Apply for ATOS Recruitment?
- First of all you need to go through official web site of organization that is www.in.atos.net
- Then you are required to hit “Job Openings” link which is available under “Career” tab at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you have to press “All available job opportunities in Atos” link and proceed further.
- Now you are needed to hit “Search” tab and select the post you want to apply for.
- There after you have to press “Apply” tab and fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- After completion of form you are required to upload scanned photo, signature and resume.
- At last you need to take preview of it and submit it or you may take print out of it for future use.
Also Read: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date of submission of application form: Till the month of March 2017
Grab direct links>> ATOS Recruitment
Candidates may get further detail regarding ATOS Recruitment 2017 through Official Link. You can get latest updates or notification against said posts by visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.