Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited has released AVVNL Recruitment Notification for filling up 812 Non-Technical Posts i.e. JA/Steno, Jr. Legal Officer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer and Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant.
Submission of the online applications for Recruitment of Various posts in State Power Companies of Rajasthan (Advertisement No. RVUN/P&A/ Rectt./01/2018-19) & (Advertisement No. RVUN/ P&A/ Rectt./ 02/ 2018-19) will be over on 11/06/2018.
Selection Procedure for AVVNL Non-Technical Vacancy
Candidates will be selected for AVVNL Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Notification on the basis of their performance in written exam followed by Personal Interview and Certificates Verification. To attain more details in this regard, you are suggested to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Find More Latest: Rajasthan Jobs
AVVNL 812 Non-Technical Recruitment:
|AVVNL Jobs||Number Of Posts|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||15|
|Jr. Legal Officer||16|
|Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant||544|
AVVNL Recruitment 2018 Required Qualification:
Contenders, applying for Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Jobs need to ensure below mentioned eligibility criteria in appropriate manner:
|AVVNL Non-Technical Vacancies||Required Qualification|
|AVVNL Personnel Officer Recruitment||MBA or PG Diploma in the|
|AVVNL Accounts Officer Recruitment||CA/ICWA or MBA Finance or|
|AVVNL Assistant Personnel Officer Recruitment||MBA or PG Diploma in the|
|AVVNL Jr. Legal Officer Recruitment||Law Graduate or Graduation studied|
candidates along with either MBA or PG Diploma
|AVVNL Jr. Accountant Recruitment||Graduation Degree in Commerce|
or Inter with ICA or MBA Finance
|AVVNL Stenographer Recruitment||Graduation Degree from a|
|AVVNL Junior Assistant /|
Commercial Assistant Recruitment
|Graduation Degree from a recognized|
university along with Higher Level
Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria for Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Vacancies:
The age of applying contenders for Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Vacancy must lies between 21 to 40 years as on 01/01/2019. Relaxation in age of the contenders for AVVNL Non-Technical Recruitment will be as follow:
- 5 years in the case of male candidate belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC),
- Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Classes(BC) and More Backward Classes (MBC);
- 5 years in the case of woman candidate of General category;
- 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and MBC;
- 10 years, 13 years and 15 years for the Persons With Disabilities belonging to Unreserved (General) category, BC/MBC category and SC/ST category, respectively.
Application Fee for AVVNL Non-Technical Jobs:
Applying contenders for AVVNL Recruitment 2018 can make payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Unreserved candidates whose annual income is Rs.2.50 lacs or More: Rs.850
- Unreserved candidates whose annual income is less than Rs.2.50 lacs and SC/ST.PWD candidates: Rs.550
Selection Procedure for Latest AVVNL Vacancies 2018:
Candidates will be selected for Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018 on the basis of their performance in following procedure. TA/ DA will be allowable for AVVNL Non-Technical Notification as per the norms.
Salary Mentioned in AVVNL Recruitment Notification:
|AVVNL Vacancy||Salary Range||Fixed Salary During|
|Personnel Officer||Not Mentioned||Not Mentioned|
|Accounts Officer||Not Mentioned||Not Mentioned|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Rs.37800/-||Rs.26500/-|
|Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant||Rs.20800/-||Rs.14600/-|
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
Procedure To Apply For AVVNL Recruitment Advertisements:
Contenders can apply against Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Non-Technical Notification 2018 with the help of following guidelines:
- Visit to the official website of the organization that is energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards the “Menu bar” at the right side on the home page and hit on “Recruitment” link under this section.
- Hit on “Common Recruitment for various posts in State Power Companies” link.
- After that, you need to choose appropriate link of Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Non-Technical Recruitment as per need:
“Detailed Advertisement for the posts of Personnel Officer & Accounts Officer”
“Detailed Advertisement for the posts of Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II”
- Read Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Notification and ensure requirements.
- Eligible contenders have to come back to the previous page to “Apply Online”.
- Enter the required details in AVVNL Non-Technical Online Application Form after log in or registering yourself.
- Upload required documents and recheck AVVNL Non-Technical Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of AVVNL Non-Technical Form.
AVVNL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||22/05/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||11/06/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||11/06/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||26/06/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||22/05/2018 to 11/06/2018|
Find Out Job Updates: Maharojgar Recruitment
To grab more information regarding AVVNL Recruitment 2018-19, you need to check above mentioned direct Official Link. Candidates can grab more details related to Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Non-Technical Vacancies or others by connecting with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) easily.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RVUNL Admit Card||RVUNL Result|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||How to Dress For an Interview|
|More Government Jobs||Rozgar Career India|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Electricity Department Recruitment|