Army Welfare Education Society has depicted a vacancy advertisement regarding AWES Recruitment. Online applications are invited by organization for filling up 7000 vacancies of Teacher Posts. Applicants who have desire to build their career in teaching sector and want to do job as PGT / TGT/ PRT must apply online against AWES Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AWES jobs openings by submitting online application form on or earlier than last date which is 27th September 2015.
Aspirants who are willing to do Job in Indian Army, must apply for these latest jobs in government sector till closing date. You can obtain entire details regarding AWES Recruitment such as qualification, age limit, salary, mode of assortment, procedure to apply etc from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Position:
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Primary Teacher
Number of Vacancies:
Applicants who are applying for these current openings in government sector, must have possessed Post Graduate / graduate degree in relevant discipline with 50% marks as per the post you have desire to apply for.
Age limit of contenders, is mentioned below on this page.
|Fresh Candidates||Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years)|
|Experienced Candidates||Below 57 years|
Candidates, who will be allotted against Army Public School Recruitment notification, will get salary as per Central Government rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management. Same will be subject to financial viability of school.
Applicants have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 600/-. Candidates can pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan.
Procedure of Appointment for AWES Recruitment 2016:
Appointment of contenders will be made in 3 stages i.e.
- Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency
- Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee can also hold Computer proficiency tests if they desire.
- Stages II & III will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
- HQ AWES conducts Screening Examination on behalf of Board of Administration at Regional Command Headquarters.
Exam Pattern of Screening Exam:
- Screening Exam contains multiple choice objective type questions.
- each part of exam is of 90 marks
- There will be no negative marking
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 hours|
|Part B||Specific to subject|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part 1 for PGT/TGT||1 hour 30 minutes|
Steps To Apply Online for Army Public School Jobs:
- Eligible applicants who are willing to do job in teaching sector, can apply online for AWES Recruitment through official website of Army Public School that is aps-csb.in
- Then, on home page select suitable link to apply online and fill an online application form with relevant details.
- Candidates have to pay the exam fee through online or offline mode.
- After payment of fee, attach Photographs and signatures, Proof of date of birth and Certificates of academic qualifications.
- After filling all information in form, submit it within given time period.
- After completion of form, take print out of it for future reference.
Attention Please: Admit Cards will be available online. Candidates can download admit card and take print out of same. Same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre.
|Last Date Of Apply Online||27th September 2015|
|Availability Of Admit Cards||15th November 2015|
|Date Of Screening Exam||06th December 2015|
|Declaration Of Result||23rd December 2015|
Note: To obtain further details about Army Public School vacancy, you can check Official Notice. We will update this page with all latest details regarding AWES Recruitment so please bookmark this page, using control+D and don’t miss any vacancy notification.
You may also like to check this Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Top Jobs To Apply|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Top 100 Career Options|
|Latest Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Job Updates For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|