Army Welfare Education Society has recently circulated an employment notification against AWES Recruitment. There are approximately 1000+ Teachers Posts in various schools. So those applicants who want to make their career in teaching department must grab this golden opportunity. Candidates, who wish to apply for AWES Recruitment 2018, are required to fill the Army Welfare Education Society online Application form before the last date that is 21-12-2017 by visiting to the official website awesindia.com.
Before applying for Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment, candidates need to check the AWES Eligibility Criteria. Those aspirants, who will be selected for AWES Teachers Vacancies, will get an appropriate amount of salary by the organization. Well, candidates can obtain entire details regarding AWES Recruitment 2018 from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AWES Vacancy Details:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
Educational Qualifications for AWES jobs 2018:
Minimum 50% marks
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Post Graduation & B.Ed
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Graduation & B.Ed
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – Graduation & B.Ed/ D.Ed (2yr)
CTET/ TET conducted by state governments are compulsory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification.
Check Below More Relevant Jobs For You:-
What will be the Age Limit for AWES Job notification?
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/ PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
All the registration completed candidates have to pay Rs.500/- non-refundable application fees. Candidates can make the payment online through Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
What is the selection procedure for AWES Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be made through Screening Exam, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
- An online screening exam will be conducted for short-listing of candidates to fill up vacancies for academic year 2018-19.
- AWES Screening test is likely to be held between 15 -17 Jan 2018 (Tentative).
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to fill AWES Online application form 2018?
- First of all log on the official website of the organization that is www.aps-csb.in
- On the homepage go to the “News” section and check the complete advertisement and eligibility criteria
- After checking complete notification, back to the previous page and hit the “New User registration” link
- Fill Online application form with qualification details and upload your scanned photo, signature and education qualification document while registering
- The size of the photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb) and size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
- After that pay the application fee entire through online mode or Challan form
- Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data
- At last take a print out of it for future use
Important Dates for AWES Recruitment:
|Application Opening Date||01-12-2017|
|Last date for online application submission||21-12-2017 till 17.00 hrs|
|Screening Test Date||15th to 17-01-2018|
|Admit Card Date||05-01-2018|
|Print out of Score Cards||30-01-2018|
To get further information about AWES Recruitment 2018, you need to visit the Official Link which is given by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|