Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Want to enroll yourself in Axis Bank Young Bankers Program ?? Then check all the details from here. Axis Bank Careers Young Bankers Program is organized by the Axis Bank for the candidates, who want to enhance their career in banking sector. Interested candidates can check the ABYB Eligibility and other information from this page. Candidates can register themselves for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2017 by following the procedure which is mentioned below.
Contents required in this Page:
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Details
Benefits of the program
Qualification and age required for ABYB
Exam Pattern Of ABYB
Selection Criteria in Axis bank Programe
Examination Rules of ABYB
ABYB Program syllabus
How to get Application form
Aspirants who successfully complete the whole procedure in the program will be recruited for the above given post. To get other information regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program you may go through this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
It is a full time one year residential program with comprising of four trimesters of 13 weeks each. It will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida with an aim to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduate degree holder with required banking knowledge and skills.
Name of Program and Post:
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB)
Benefits of ABYB program:
A Young Banker thus qualified will:
- Clearly show the systematic understanding of banking concepts and systems.
- Put on critical awareness of current challenges and new trends in banking Industry
- Display an ability to communicate effectively in business situations
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of banking procedures and practices and successfully apply it to real-life business situations.
- Become a fair and responsible bank
ABYB Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders must have graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their final year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age of candidates who are applying for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program must not be more than 25 years (born on or after 1st April, 1991).
Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the Axis bank Norms.
- Aspirants will receive salary of Rs.5, 000/- per month for 1st 9 month.
- At the time of internship aspirants will receive 12,000/- per month.
- Appointed contenders will get salary of Rs. 4.01 lakh per annum (Gross CTC).
Do You Know: Axis Bank Salaries
Details of Other Allowance:
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,01,052/-|
There will be no Processing Fees of Young Bankers Program In Axis Bank but in case, candidates have fail to pay the prograame fees on time, then the penalty of late fees of Rs. 500 + taxes per cheque bounce and a penal interest @ 24% per annum i.e. @ 2% per month on the overdue installment/s.
|Term||Fees||Service Tax @ 14%||Swachh Bharat Cess @ 0.5%||Total Fees**|
ABYB Selection Process:
Candidates will be appointed for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program on the 2 factors mentioned below:
- Applying aspirants will have to appear the online aptitude test with knowledge in different subjects.
- Then next step is personal interview which is only acceptable for the shortlisted candidates.
- Bank is hiring those candidates who are dedicated with positive attitude and Good Communication Skills.
AXIS Bank Online Practice Test:
START: Bank General Awareness Quiz
START: Bank Quantitative Aptitude
START: Bank Reasoning Test
START: Bank Computer Knowledge
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Exam Pattern:
The Aptitude test will be conducted online.
- The test duration will be of 2 hours (approximately).
- The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of below mentioned 4 modules:
|S No.||Module Name||Duration (minutes)|
Check Here: Bank Exam Pattern
Important Guidelines while giving examination:
- Candidate, are strictly disallow the use of calculator or any other calculating device in the examination Hall.
- Candidates have to compulsory completed all the modules. If you exit the test in between, you will not be provided with a score.
- There is no negative marking, so attempt many number questions as you can.
- Each module has a fixed number of questions that need to be attempted in the allotted time.
- Each time allotted for each module. The time will not carry forward to the next module.
- You cannot come back and review the question once you have answered the question.
- On the screen, you will see a question or multiple questions with options.
ABYB Program Syllabus:
Axis Bank Course have been put each course based on the hours of study/learning and other associated activities like case studies, tutorial discussions, case-presentations, lectures, library work and practical-work in laboratories etc. The outline of the course of the Program trimester-wise is given below.
- First Trimester: Areas of learning covered will comprise of Basics of Banking, IT in Banking, Business communication, Managerial Economics, Business Mathematics and Statistics, Accounting, General management
- Second Trimester: Areas of learning covered will comprise of Banking and allied services, Banking environment, Advanced Business communication, Receipts and Payment systems, Lending
- Third Trimester: Areas of learning covered will comprise of Financial Planning, Foreign Exchange, Credit Risk management, Retail banking, Treasury Management, Recovery Management, Business analytics
- Fourth Trimester: Learning will be on the job and will be in form of the Internship and Project work
Read Out: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
How Can You Apply For Axis Bank Young Bankers Program?
By follow so me simple steps you can apply for the above given program:
- Firstly candidates log on to the official website of the Axis Bank which is axisbank.com
- Then on home page you need to choose the “career” link which is available at the bottom of the page.
- Now hit the “Young Bankers Program” tab available in the menu bar.
- After that you need to read the whole information carefully for that course you want to apply which is available on the page.
- Now hit the “Apply online” tab which is available on the right side of the page.
- Fill the registration format carefully with necessary information, then Hit the submit option.
- After submit form log in your email id and password will be generated.
- The fill the application form carefully in proper manner, and check it once again
- Now submit application fee and then hit “submit” tab.
- At last take printout of the application form for the further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date of application||July 2017|
|Online assessments||July 2017 and August 2017|
|Interview process||August 2017|
|Payment of caution deposit fees||September 2017|
Get direct details >>>> Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Aspirants can check this Official Link to directly apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2017. You can stay tuned to www.recruitmentinboxx.com page to get latest updates regarding ABYB program axis bank. You can also give your suggestion to us in comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Study Material||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|