Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank is going to organize (ABYB) Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016. This program is organized for the job hunters who want to raise their career in banking sector. Organization is looking for the talented and capable aspirants to recruit them for post of Assistant Manager. Interested aspirants can apply for ABYB Program by submitting their application forms till 21st July 2016. Candidates can get updated thyself about Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2017 through this page.
Aspirants who successfully complete the whole procedure in the program will be recruited for the above given post. To get other information regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program you may go through this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
It is a full time one year residential program. It will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida with an aim to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduate degree holder with required banking knowledge and skills.
Name Of Program And Post:
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program- Assistant Manager
ABYB Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders must have graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their final year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation.
To Get More Graduate Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age of candidates who are applying for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program must not be more than 25 years (born on or after 1st April, 1991).
- Aspirants will receive salary of Rs.5, 000/- per month for 1st 9 month.
- At the time of internship aspirants will receive 12,000/- per month.
- Appointed contenders will get salary of Rs. 4.01 lakh per annum (Gross CTC).
Do You Know: Axis Bank Salaries
Candidates who wish to apply for the above given program will have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode.
ABYB Selection Process:
Candidates will be appointed for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program on the 2 factors mentioned below:
- Applying aspirants will have to appear the online aptitude test with knowledge in different subjects.
- Then next step is personal interview which is only acceptable for the shortlisted candidates.
Contenders will inform about the interview process through e-mail/SMS.
AXIS Bank Online Practice Test:
START: Bank General Awareness Quiz
START: Bank Quantitative Aptitude
START: Bank Reasoning Test
START: Bank Computer Knowledge
How Can You Apply For Axis Bank Young Bankers Program?
By follow some simple steps you can apply for the above given program:
- Firstly candidates log on to the official website of the Axis Bank which is axisbank.com.
- Then on home page you need to choose the “career” link which is available at the bottom of the page.
- Now hit the “Young Bankers Program” tab available in the menu bar.
- After that you need to read the whole information carefully for that course you want to apply which is available on the page.
- Now hit the “Apply online” tab which is available on the right side of the page.
- Fill the registration format carefully with necessary information, then Hit the submit option.
- After submit form log in your email id and password will be generated.
- The fill the application form carefully in proper manner, and check it once again
- Now submit application fee and then hit “submit” tab.
- At last take printout of the application form for the further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Closing date to submit applications: 21st July 2016
Note: Aspirants can check this Official Link to directly apply. You can stay tuned to www.recruitmentinboxx.com page to get latest updates regarding Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016-2017. You can also give your suggestion to us in comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section