Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad has circulated job advertisement regarding BAMU Recruitment 2016. Organization has planned to hire skilled and dedicated applicants for filling up the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and other various posts. Job hunters who want to get job in this organization may apply for BAMU Recruitment 2017 through online mode before the last date.
Eligible contenders may apply for BAMU Job by filling the application form before the last date which is 10th August 2016. You can acquire further details about this recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Deputy Librarian
- Assistant Librarian
- Keeper of History Museum
Applicants who want to apply for BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment must have completed master degree or Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied/ relevant disciplines from recognized university.
Get More Job Options:
The age limit of the candidates will be decided as per the organization norms.
Applying Candidates For BAMU Vacancy will have to pay Rs 400/- as an application fee and the candidates who belong to reserved category they will have to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee by demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
Also Read: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10000 (Minimum pay in pay band Rs.43000)|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39000 with AGP of Rs.6000|
|Deputy Librarian||Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000|
|Keeper of History Museum||Rs15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.5400|
- Aspirants who have NET / SET Degree they are not eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor (Reserved post)
- Applicants who are same category (without NET/SET) fulfilling all other conditions of the qualification will be appointed on contract basis with consolidated salary of Rs. 24000 /- as per G.R.
Applicants will be shortlisted for BAMU Vacancies on the basis of application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for interview that will be conducted by the Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University authority.
How To Apply For BAMU Recruitment?
- First of all contenders need to visit the official website of Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University that is ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab that si available left side of the page.
- Then you need to hit on the “Rolling Advt. no. ESTT/DEPT/03/2016 Online applications are invited for teaching posts in the university departments” link.
- Now the advertisement will be opened you have to read the complete instructions in the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill the necessary details
- Then take a print out of it and select the “Submit” button.
- After that you need to prepare hard copy of application form and necessary documents such as qualification certificate, experience certificate, birth certificate etc.
- Then put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of Professor………….”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address.
Check here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The University Secretariat, Dr. Babasaheb
Ambedkar Marathwada University,
Aurangabad- 431 004. (M.S.)
Find More: Maharashtra Jobs
- Last date for sending the online application form: 10th August 2016
- Last date for submission the hardcopy of application form: 19th August 2016
Applicants may gather further details through official notification link given below. Dear visitors you are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming information regarding BAMU Recruitment 2017.
Check Here: BAMU Recruitment 2016 Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section