Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Are you seeking Bank of Baroda Admit Card? Get Here! Bank of Baroda has published BOB Exam Call letter for those candidates who had applied for the Probationary Officer (PO) post. This bank is going to conduct recruitment exam on 27th May 2017 for those applicants who want to make their career in banking sector. Applicants who have successfully submitted their applications and also paid their application fees they can download their Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 through online mode on this page.
Vital Points Located On This Page:
|Steps to download BOB Admit Card|
|Status of BOB Call Letter|
|Official Notification Link of BOB Hall Ticket|
Contenders who are going to appear in Bank of Baroda recruitment examination they can get their hall ticket by following some steps that are indicated below. You may attain further necessary information regarding High Bank of Baroda Call Letter by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Process To Download Bank Of Baroda Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of BOB that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Thereafter, press on “Careers” tab which is presented in the bottom menu bar.
- Press on “Recruitment” tab from the careers page menu bar.
- Now hit on “Ongoing Recruitment Exercises” link.
- Hit on “Call Letter Download” link given under appropriate link.
- Now go to the “Login Credential” section and enter your Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB and image text in the respective boxes.
- Press on “Login” button and your hall ticket will be generated on your screen.
- At last save it and take a hard copy of same to carry in the examination hall.
Read Now: How To Download Admit Card
Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus:
|Reasoning||Quantitative||General Awareness||English Syllabus|
Check These Below Given Tips:
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
BOB PO Exam Pattern:
|Type||Test name||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
|General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
Get Details: Bank Syllabus
BOB PO Exam Centres:
You May Read This: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
- Download Call letter from: 12th May 2017
- Exam will be held on: 27th May 2017 (Tentative)
Applicants may check Official Link for getting more information related to Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017. You are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining further relevant information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment||Bank of Baroda Salaries|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Latest Bank Jobs||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|