Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
A newest job advertisement has been promulgated as Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2016 by Bank Of Baroda. Organization has desired to recruit young, energetic and motivated applicants for filling up 400 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Posts. Applicants who want to apply in future they may get more details related to Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017 from this page so stay connected with us.
Aspirants who wish to make their career in banking sector can apply for Bank Of Baroda Jobs by filling application form. Candidates need to fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 21st August 2016. Job fighter may gather more significant information against this recruitment through this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I: 400 Vacancies
Applying candidates for Bank Of BarodaVacancy should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years as on 01st August 2016. The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines. Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For All Others: Rs. 600/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards.
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
After selection candidates will get impressive and satisfying amount of remuneration which will be offered by organization.
Mode of Recruitment for BOB Recruitment:
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
|Type||Name of the Test||No of Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Objective Test||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
|General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
Process to fill Bank Of Baroda Online Application Form:
- Aspirants applying for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment first logon to official site of organization that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Select “Recruitment” link and hit the “Ongoing Recruitment Exercises” button.
- Now candidates need to choose the appropriate link related to post.
- After reading the instructions appliers need to choose “Apply Now” link.
- After hitting the above link candidates have select “Hit here for New Registration” link.
- Then read the all important points to apply and hit the “Continue” button.
- Now fill your application form with the required details in proper manner and press on “Save & Next” button.
- After completing the all information upload your scanned photo graphs & Signature.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Read this: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Closing Date for Online Application: 21st August 2016
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 25th September 2016
If you want to get more details regarding Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2016 candidates may check Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more upcoming information about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section