Bank of India Admit Card
Candidates can download the Bank of India Admit Card…!! Those aspirants who are going to appear in the BOI Interview round for the post of officer (credit) can download the Bank of India call letter.
To download the Bank of India hall ticket, aspirants can go through the official website of the organization or can press the direct link given at below section of this page. Interview is going to be held on 08-08-2018.
Bank of India Admit Card is Mandatory:
At the time of Interview, candidates must carry their BOI Admit Card 2018. It is an identity proof which is necessary to appear in the Interview. we have given some required documents that should be carried while going for interview.
You can also get Bank of India Credit Officer Admit Card directly by pressing direct Official Link given below on this page. To get entire details regarding Bank of India Hall Ticket, such as way to get call letter, Bank of India Exam Pattern etc, you need to read this page carefully prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bank of India Admit Card
Steps To Get Bank of India Exam Admit Card:
To obtain Bank of India Call Letter, candidates need to follow the instructions given below.
- Login to the home page of official website that is www.bankofindia.co.in to download Bank of India Exam Call Letter
- Hit on “Careers” tab visible at the top of home page for Bank of India Admit Card.
- Within few seconds a new window will be opened you need to press on “Proceed” button.
- Now, Bank Of India Recruitment Notification list will be displayed.
- You are required to hit on “Download Call Letter – Recruitment of Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream Project 2018-19/1 Notice dated 01.04.2018” link.
- Afterwards, Bank Of India Admit Card PDF will be opened containing all the details and direct link to get Bank of India Call Letter.
- Press on “Hit for downloading the call letter for online examination” link to obtain Bank Of India Officer (Credit) Call Letter.
- Then, a page in an image form will be available in few seconds.
- Enter your registration no., password in the space provided to get Bank of India Call Letter.
- Hit on “Login” tab and your BOI Admit Card will appear.
- Check all the details printed on Bank of India Exam Hall Ticket.
- Download Bank Of India Admit Card and take a hard copy of Bank of India Exam Admit Card to appear in Interview.
What After Bank Of India Interview:
Those candidates who are selected from the BOI Interview shall be called for the further procedure. Aspirants will be informed through emails. Aspirants should carry their required documents in original at the time of interview. Through the BOI recruitment process, candidates will be appointed on the position of credit officer.
Total marks are allotted for interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for General/unreserved category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark sheets & certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate in prescribed format i
- Experience certificates
Visit Official Link given above, to get other information regarding Bank Of India Admit Card 2018. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank of India Recruitment||Bank Of India Results|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|