Bank of India Admit Card
Bank of India is going to issue Bank of India Admit Card for those aspirants who are short-listed for Interview. The interview is going to be conduct from 21-08-2017 to 20-09-2017, candidates have to appear in interview and can check their interview date according to their name and roll number. Many aspirants had applied for the post of Officer-Credit (JMGS-I) and some of them are selected for the interview round. Short-listed aspirants have to download the BOI Admit Card 2017, which is now available on the website.
This page includes:
|How to download BOI Call letter||Why Admit Card is so important|
|Essential things carry with BOI 2017 admit card||Interview centres|
|Information about Bank of India||Important date|
Candidates have to bring their admit card with them at the time of interview. The interview will be held respectively in major cities like Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. Aspirants have to prepare well and be confident for the interview because they will be selected in the Bank of India on the basis of interview round only. Complete information about Bank of India Admit Card 2018 is given below by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bank of India Admit Card
Steps to download Bank of India Interview Call letter:
- Short-listed candidates first visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Then you can see “career” tab given at the top of the home page.
- Hit on that tab and a new page will open on your screen where all the Recruitment/career links were available to you.
- Press this “Interview Schedule for the post of Officer- Credit in JMGS-I – Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream Project 2017-18/1 Notice dated 10.04.2017” link and a new PDF fill will open.
- You will get all the details about the interview easily in the PDF and after that download the Interview Call letter for the further purpose.
- Take out a hard copy of the call letter and bring with you at the time of interview.
Directly Get Here: Bank of India Admit Card
Re-print of On-line application form: Check Here
Why Admit Card is necessary:
Admit Card is the most important thing for the candidates who want to appear in the interview. Without admit card, aspirants are not capable to attend the interview round. So download the admit card from the website on 14-08-2017.
Check Here Revised: Interview Schedule for Kolkata & New Delhi
Things must carry with Admit Card:
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Identify card
- Driving license
- 2 passport size photographs
- Bank pass book
Read Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Bank of India Interview Centres:
Facts about organization:
Bank of India was founded in 1906 and after a time period of 63 years, it comes under in Government department. The head office of BOI is situated at Bandra kurla Complex, Mumbai with 5044 branches all over in India and 56 offices outside India. It conducts exams and interviews time to time for several posts, so that deserving candidates do not remain unemployed. It also provides some facilities like loan, insurance, debit and credit cards etc. It gives a healthy package of salary to the employees and also provides pension to the retired workers.
Check Out: Latest Bank Jobs
- Interview will be held from 21-08-2017 to 20-09-2017(according to the roll no.).
- Issued date of Bank of India Hall ticket is 14-08-2017.
Applied aspirants can visit this Official link for more details about Bank of India Admit Card 2017-2018. You can leave some comments in the comment box which is given below. Follow us on Facebook and Google plus for all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank of India Recruitment||Bank Of India Results|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Bank Salary Structure|
|More Government Jobs||IBPS Exam Notification|