Bank of India Admit Card
Bank of India has issued Bank of India Admit Card. Candidates who are going to attend interview for Security Officer post in MMGS II project, can download their BOI SO Hall Ticket by the help of this page. Bank of India Interview for concerned post is going to be held on 28, 29, 30-06-2017 & 01-07-2017. Candidates, who have cleared written examination they are eligible to get their Bank of India Admit Card 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
Steps to Download Bank of India Admit Card 2017
Direct Link to get BOI Security Officer admit card
Candidates who qualified in written examination they are required to collect their Bank of India SO Admit Card before the commencement of interview. Candidates may download Bank of India Admit Card 2017–2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How To Download Bank Of India Admit Card?
- Candidates, who want to get their BOI Hall Ticket, by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Bank of India that is www.bankofindia.co.in
- Now you have to hit on “Career” tab available on the home page at the top of the page.
- On the next page you need to select the “Interview Schedule for the post of Security Officers (MMGS-II) -Recruitment of Specialist Officers — Project No. 2017-18/2 Notice dated 10.04.2017”
- Then you have to hit on the “Hit here for Interview Call Letter” link
- Then you must enter your “User Id” and “Password” in respective spaces and tap “Login” button.
- Within few seconds you will be able to see your Bank Of India Interview Call Letter on your computer screen.
- You must check it and take a print out of it to carry with you at the time of examination to get entry in examination hall.
Bank of India Admit Card
Bank of India is going to conduct interview on 28, 29, 30-06-2017 & 01-07-2017for those candidates, who had applied for BOI Recruitment to get recruited on the vacant posts. Candidates who qualified in written exam only those candidates are eligible to appear in interview program. The Bank has released Bank of India Call Letter of exam on its official website candidates can download it before exam as no applicants are permitted to get enter in examination hall without hall ticket. Bank of India hall ticket should be downloaded through online mode only so candidates can follow the links mentioned above.
Required Documents Which Are Mandatory To Bring At The Time Of Interview:
Candidates are required to carry valid identity proof at the time of interview. The following documents should be carrying at the time of exam:
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
|New Delhi||28.06.2017 and 29.06.2017|
Applicants may check Official Link for getting more information related to Bank of India Admit Card 2017 – 2018. You are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining further relevant information.
If you have any query regarding this page so you have can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box. You can subscribe us on Google plus and Facebook for getting information instantly on your wall.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank of India Recruitment||Bank Of India Results|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||IBPS Exam Notification|