Bank Of India Results
Result out!!! Bank Of India Results has been declared by the organization. Applicants, who had applied for the recruitment of Officer-Credit in JMGS-I, may get Bank of India Officer-Credit in JMGS-I Results from this page. The bank has issued BOI Cut off list of candidates, who are selected for interview, which is going to be held on 21/08/2017 to 23/08/2017, 28/08/2017 to 31/08/2017, 11/09/2017 and 12/09/2017, 18 to 21/09/2017 at various centers. Applicants may get further details about Bank of India Results 2017.
This Page Contains:
Steps to get Bank Of India Results
Direct Link to get Cut Off
Applicants, who are waiting for Bank of India Result, may get it now as it has been published by the organization recently. Shortlisted candidates need to check the selection list and appear for the interview at the respective place and specified dates allocated in the front of selected candidate’s name. Applicants may easily get their Bank Of India Results 2018 by following the guidelines or direct link placed below on this page, which is well presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RESCHEDULED Interview Dates For Kolkata & New Delhi Centre Only
Procedure to Download BOI Officer-Credit in JMGS-I Results:
Applicants, who want to get their BOI Results, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of the organization that www.bankofindia.co.in
- Now On the home page you have to hit on “career” tab, available at the top of the page.
- You need to select “Press to Proceed” button after reading all the information available on the notification.
- You will get a page, where you will see lots of links.
- You need to select “Interview Schedule for the post of Officer- Credit in JMGS-I – Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream Project 2017-18/1 Notice dated 10.04.2017” link.
- Afterwards you have to hit on “Press here for list of candidates shortlisted for Interview along with Date & Centre.” link.
- Within few seconds list of selected candidates will be appeared on your computer screen in a PDF file.
- You are required to find your roll number in the list of shortlisted aspirants.
- If you got your name in it then you must cache the date and venue of interview, allocated in front of your name.
- At the end you must save the file to your desktop or take a print out of it for future references.
On the basis of applicant’s performances in written examination, held by the organization the list of candidates selected for interview has been published by the organization on its official website. Applicants can get their BOI Result via online process only by visiting the official website. Applicants may get their Bank of India cut off by following the guidelines mentioned above or by going through the direct link, available on this page.
Directly Get Here >> Bank of India Results
Interview will be held in following cities:
- New Delhi
Applicants, who are going to attend interview, are required to bring all the certificates/ documents (original as well as softcopies) at the time of interview. If any candidates don’t have even a single document shall be rejected by the organization. Applicants must download their call letter for interview through online mode. Facility for downloading Interview Call letters and re-print of Online Application form will be tentatively available on web from 14/08/2017.
Candidates must go through the Official Link to get Bank of India Results 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to this page may write in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank of India Recruitment|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|More Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How to Dress For an Interview||Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts|