BARC Admit Card
Applying contenders against Advertisement No. 1/2016-R-III for the post of Driver (Ordinary Grade) and appearing in the written examination (Screening test) at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai must download their BARC Admit Card soon.
BARC Exam Hall Ticket 2017 must be downloaded one or two weeks prior to the examination as it is announced to be conducted on 11/11/2017 onwards. Contenders can download BARC Admit Card 2018 for all posts by going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BARC Admit Card
BARC Exam Admit Card Download:
To download Bhabha Atomic Research Center Ordinary Grade Admit Card contenders need to go behind to the following guidelines!
- Subsequently contenders have to visit to the official website of the organization i.e. barc.gov.in
- Then you are required to go through “Opportunities” available at the menu bar on the home page.
- Now contenders are required to press “Recruitment>>> New Vacancies” under this section.
- On this new page, contenders are required to select the appropriate link of “Bhabha Atomic Research Center Hall Ticket”.
- Now you have to enter details requisite for “BARC Call Letter” in appropriate manner.
- After that submit the details after rechecking and now “BARC Recruitment Call Letter 2017” will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download “BARC Driver Admit Card” or take a print out of “BARC Mumbai Admit Card”.
- Contenders are required to keep “Bhabha Atomic Research Center 1/2016-R-III Hall Ticket” along with the documents while going for the examination.
Read More: How To Download Admit Card Online
Babha Research Center Written Exam Pattern:
Contenders are required to check below mentioned exam pattern for getting idea of the examination scheme.
- Written Test comprise objective type multiple choice on General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Motor Vehicle Act, Vehicle Insurance, etc.
- Only qualified candidates in the written test will be shortlisted for driving test/ skill test.
- The candidates will be given option to answer the questions in written test either in HINDI or ENGLISH.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Bhabha Atomic Research Center Exam Admit Card 2017 FAQ’s:
Question1: What if I can’t download Bhabha Atomic Research Center Hall Ticket?
If candidates will not download the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2017 Admit Card, they will not be permitted to get entry in the examination hall.
Question2: If I don’t have roll number while downloading the call letter?
At the time of downloading call letter, if candidates will not have roll no. they can use their name, father’s name and date of birth for the same purpose.
Question3: What should I do if I find any mistake in call letter?
If contenders find any mistake in call letter, they are required to go through the BARC Helpdesk and send an application mentioning their name and other essential details in appropriate manner.
Question4: What are the required documents with call letter?
Contenders are required to bring some essential documents along with the call letter which are well mentioned below!!
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- College ID
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph
Check Official Link>>> Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Driver Hall Ticket
Date of the Written Examination (Screening Test): 11/11/2017 onwards
Note: Candidates can download BARC Admit Card 2017–2018 by directly visiting to the Official Website of the organization also. Contenders are advised to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|BARC Recruitment||BARC Syllabus 2018|
|How To Find Study Material Online||How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|