Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, Bangalore has strewed up a vacancy advertisement as BBMP Recruitment 2016. Organization has decided to recruit capable & energetic aspirants to fill up 634 vacant posts of Medical officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and Others mentioned below. In this concern application has invited from eligible candidates to full fill the vacant positions. You may attain latest updates or notification regarding BBMP Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Applying candidates are needed to attend the walk-in interview from 1st of September 2016 to 3rd of September 2016. Aspirants may acquire complete detail against said positions by scrolling this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Medical officer||MBBS Degree||52|
|Staff Nurse||B Sc / GNM/ Diploma||104|
|Pharmacist||B-Pharma / D-Pharma||66|
|Lab Technician||Diploma in Lab Technology||41|
|ANM||MBA (HR/ Finance)||330|
|Zonal Programme Manager||05|
|Zonal Accounts Manager||M.Com with Knowledge of Tally||06|
|Epidemiologist||MBBS with post graduate degree||06|
|Gynecologist||DGO with minimum of 3 years of experience||04|
|Radiologists||DMRD with minimum of 3 years of experience||06|
|Physician||M.D (Medicine) or Its equivalent qualification||06|
|Anesthetists||DA with minimum 3 years of experience||02|
|Pediatricians||DCH with minimum of 3 years of experience||06|
Jobs by Qualification: Get Details
- Candidates should not more than 35 years and not below than 18 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved community candidates as per the norms of organization.
|Name Of Post||Salary / Month|
|Zonal Programme Manager||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Zonal Accounts Manager||Rs. 15,000/-|
Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in Interview which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to Apply for BBMP Recruitment?
- First of all you are required to log in to official web site of organization that is bbmp.gov.in
- Then you have to hit “Recruitment” tab which is available at left side of home page.
- Now you are needed to select “Recruitment Notification for contractual jobs (Medical/Paramedical) under NUHM” link and go through the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the notification you have to prepare an application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- After that you need to go for the walk-in interview at the venue mentioned below.
- While going for interview you are required to submit duly filled application form personally at the place of walk-in selection and should submit two sets self-attested photo copies of all required document as mentioned below.
- Marks cards of all the years/semesters of the qualifying examinations as prescribed.
- Degree certificates, registration certificate as required
- Proof of date of Birth viz. SSLC marks/TC etc.
- Documents for claiming Reservations viz. SC/ST/CAT-1/OBC/HK.
Interview for the said posts will be start from 01-09-2016, 02-09-2016 and 03-09-2016.
IPP- Urban Health Research Center,
16th Cross, Kodandaramapura,
Find More: Jobs in Bangalore
Candidates may get further detail regarding BBMP Recruitment 2016 through Official Notification. You are suggested to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates or notification regarding BBMP Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: