Applications through online mode are invited from Indian citizens having following eligibility criteria for selection to Posts of Programme Coordinator through BECIL Recruitment. You can apply online till the last date that is 21-05-2018.
Total 300 Posts are vacant which will be filled by dedicated candidates. Applicants who are interested and want to make their career in Government Sector can apply against BECIL Recruitment 2018 by filling the BECIL Application Form through online mode only.
BECIL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Last Date!!!
BECIL Online Registration has been started now against BECIL Programme Coordinator Recruitment. So, applicants can fill and submit the BECIL Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 21-05-2018 against BECIL Career.
Further details regarding BECIL Recruitment 2018-19 such as vacany, age limit, qualification, way to apply online etc are given below provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BECIL Recruitment 2018
BECIL Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Programme Coordinator
- Number of Vacancies: 300
Candidates, who are going to apply for BECIL Jobs, they must have Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limitations for BECIL Career:
Aspirants, applying for BECIL Vacancies, their age should be as following:
- Minimum : 25 year (as on 01.01.2018)
- Maximum: 35 years (as on 01.01.2018)
Selected candidates for appointment on the post of Programme Coordinator, will get Rs.31,900/- as monthly remuneration against BECIL Career. Along with the salary candidates will also get further profits and perks as per the norms for BECIL Recruitment Advertisement.
Application Fee for BECIL Advertisement:
Application fee for General & OBC Category candidates is Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) which will be paid through online payment portal.
Selection Process for BECIL Programme Coordinator Recruitment:
The recruitment of Programme Coordinators will be conducted in three phases which are as follows:
Phase 1. Prelim Screening: CV Evaluation + IQ Test + Rapid Interview / Personality Test (Max 10 mins each)
Phase 2. Centralised Final Screening:
- Comprehensive SRT (Situation Reaction)
- Group Discussions
- Planning / War-gaming / Brainstorming
- Individual Projects (to test Aptitude / Imaginative & Innovative Ideas / Intellect / Organising Skills).
- Final Interview
Phase 3. Training / Mentoring of Finalists
How to apply for BECIL 2018 Recruitment ?
Candidates can apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.becil.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available on home page.
- Now you have to select “Vacancies” link.
- On the next page you will see various links but you need to select “VIEW DETAILS” link, available under “Advertisement for the vacancy of Programme Coordinator( Link for submission of online application is provided & will be activated on 27/4/2018 12.00am))” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of BECIL Notification having all the details about job. You should read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the precious page and hit on an appropriate link related to BECIL Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill BECIL Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled BECIL Online Form for future use.
Last date to apply online for BECIL Recruitment Apply Online : 21-05-2018
Aspirants may logon to the Official Link to get remaining details of BECIL Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|