Are you looking for B.Ed Jobs? Is yes then get latest upcoming सरकारी नौकरी after B.ed from this single portal. Here we are going to introduce approx.65,245+ Teaching Government Vacancies. You can apply for any B.Ed Jobs 2018 as according to your interest.
There are lots of candidates, who search for Government teaching jobs after getting degree of B.ED course. Getting these jobs are not easy but believe us there are various opportunities, you must try your luck by applying for any B.Ed Government Jobs.
How To Apply For B.Ed Jobs?
Candidates are required to apply for B.Ed Vacancies after ensuring their eligibility criteria. Applicants can apply via online or offline as according to the guidelines mentioned in official notification.
It is necessary to have TET certificate along with the B.Ed degree to apply for the B.Ed Jobs 2019. Candidates should go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know rest details.
Sarkari Naukri After B.Ed
- UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 (Re-Open) Apply For 10,768 Posts
- ZP Palghar Recruitment 2018-19 Apply for Teacher 120 Vacancy Advertisement
- Directorate of Education Manipur Recruitment 2018 Apply 688 Lecturer Jobs
- TREIRB Recruitment 2018 Latest 2932 TGT/PGT Posts treirb.telangana.gov.in
- Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment 2018-19: 156 Lecturer Jobs
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2018-19 NVS 229 Teaching Posts
- RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2018 TGT/PGT/PRT Jobs Advertisement | Latest Walk-in
- ASSAM TET 2018-19 Notification সেকেন্ডারি, হিগ্যের সেকেন্ডারি TET Imp Dates
- AEES Recruitment 2018 | 50 PGT/TGT/Primary Teacher – Group B Vacancy
- APTET 2019 Notification, Eligibility, Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Date
B.Ed Govt Jobs
To apply for the government jobs in teaching, candidates should know about all the required details. Many government organizations announce various notifications from time to time to choose the deserving candidates for the vacant positions. To get the government jobs in teaching, candidates must qualify the TET exam.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here|
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|SSC Online||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Teaching is a very respectable job and there are lots of aspirants who prefer to make their career in teaching. So, if you are one of them then you should apply for any above listed jobs of B.Ed.
The government pays an impressive amount of salary to all government teachers. Not only salary but incentive and allowances are also included in the salary. Applicants must grab the advantage of opportunity to get B.Ed jobs.
Must Check This Link For Daily Updates: Employment News- Latest Updates
Government Teaching Jobs:
Education Board organizes the Teacher eligibility test (TET) entrance examination to choose the qualified candidates for the job. Those candidates, who will qualify the TET exam, will get the joining according to vacant vacancies.
TET exam 1 is for those candidates who want to teach the students of class 1 to class 5 and paper 2 is for those candidates from class 6 to class 8. Shortlisted candidates from the TET paper may called for the personal Interview.
Teaching has a huge scope in our nation India and the top most reason for this is that in teaching sector there is a lot of chance to prop up in the higher level which means a tutor of school can employ in the university as a professor or lecturer and can receive scholarship of higher studies like Ph.D. and to obtain Bed Jobs please refer to above framed table as there we have updated latest teaching government jobs.
Check Now: 5 Historical Teachers Who Changed the World
List of Government Organization / University / Schools:
- Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education service selection Board
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad
- Office District Panchayat
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh)
- North Central Railway College Tundla
- Dr Zakir Hussain Memorial Senior Secondary School
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- Department of School Education Punjab
- Malabar Cancer Centre etc
- State Government/Municipality Schools.
- Technical Universities approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
|Looking For More Job Opportunities? Grab According To Your Qualification|
|10th Class Pass Jobs||12th Class Pass Jobs||Diploma Jobs|
|ITI Jobs||Graduate Jobs||Post Graduate Jobs|
|Polytechnic Jobs||Engineering Jobs||B.Sc Jobs|
|B.Com Jobs||BCA Jobs||Law Jobs|
|M.A Jobs||M.Com Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|Ph.D Jobs||IT Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Medical Jobs||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
TET Importance For Teaching Jobs:
Having B.Ed Degree is not enough to get government job, applicants must have qualified by Teachers Eligibility Test. So it is necessary if you are applying for Government Job in teaching sector then you must be TET qualified.
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) was familiarized by the Government of India to make improvement of standards in teaching. First time TET was conducted in the year of 2011. For teachers already working, they are supposed to clear the exam in two years’ time.
B.Ed Teaching Jobs Prospectus:
Despite the fact that there will always be a demand for teachers therefore, teaching positions are expected to grow more in the coming years. This has actually accredited to an increase in the number of people to chose their career in teaching sector. Post-secondary teaching jobs in health care education will grow particularly fast, as the industry has a strong need for graduates with health care training. We advise you to take a look at the table uttered above and get info regarding most recent Sarkari Naukri jobs For B.Ed Degree holder.
Job Opportunities for B.Ed Graduate:
- Library Technicians and Assistants
- Middle School Teachers
- Postsecondary Education Administrators
- Postsecondary Teachers
- Preschool and Childcare Center Directors
- Preschool Teachers
- Adult Literacy and High School Equivalency Diploma Teachers
- Archivists, Curators, and Museum Workers
- Career and Technical Education Teachers
- High School Teachers
- Instructional Coordinators
- Kindergarten and Elementary School Teachers
- Principals – Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Special Education Teachers
- Teacher Assistants
To Subscribe For Free Mail Service : Submit Mail ID Here
In India, it is more imperative to educate each and everyone to make India similar to the developed countries. In this motive or aim of development, Teachers plays an important role to make it achievable. Teachers, a word that itself raise its standard in areas of respect, dignity and honor. They have a largest involvement in making everyone literate. Teaching line is the one of the most preferable and trending field in India. In India, it is the thinking of every second person that teaching line is the safest profession for girls/ women.
Entrants are required to visit this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for any information about B.Ed Jobs. You are advised to save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access regarding B.Ed Jobs 2018-19. You can also follow us on Facbook and Google+.