BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company has promulgated employment advertisement regarding BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment. Organization purposes to engage well educated and proficient candidates for filling up the 19 vacancies of Dy. Engineer and Sr. Asst. Security Officer Posts. Job hunters who desire to nourish their career path with this reputed organization may apply for BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2018 by filling the application form.
Candidates who are ambitious to do Job In Private Company may apply for concerned position by submit their application form before the closing date that is 23-12-2017. You may fetch further information about Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
- Dy. Engineer / E-II: 18 posts
- Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I): 01 post
Qualification Details for BEL Ghaziabad Vacancy:
- For Dy. Engineer / E-II:
Applying aspirants must have BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg/AMIE in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- For Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I):
Applying applicants must have a Degree in any Discipline plus should be in the rank of Jr. Commissioned Officer or Equivalent in Indian Armed Forces or Central Paramilitary organizations.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Criteria for BEL Careers:
- Age criteria of applying candidates for Dy. Engineer / E-II post should not be more than 28 years and for Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I) post should not be more than 43 years as on 01.11.2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
|Name Of The Post||Salary for BEL Ghaziabad Job Vacancy|
|Dy. Engineer / E-II||Rs. 40,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,40,000 + admissible allowances|
|Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I)||Rs.30000-3%- 120000/- +admissible allowance|
Get BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment Notification
|Name Of The Post||Notification|
|Dy. Engineer / E-II||Download Here|
|Sr. Asst. Security Officer (E-I)||Download Here|
Interested Candidates for www.bel-india.com recruitment are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure for BEL jobs:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by an interview. On the basis of screening the application form, applicants will be called for written test/ interview which will be organized by recruitment panel of the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Steps To Apply For BEL Recruitment 2018:
Contenders who are willing to apply for BEL Vacancies may follow the steps.
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website that is bel-india.com
- On the home page you have to select the “Career” tab.
- After that the drop down list will be opened you have to select the “Recruitment advertisement” tab
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the “Hit here to view detailed advertisement” link from any of the following post:-
- Application for the post of Dy. Engineer on 3 years fixed term basis for SCCS in Ghaziabad Unit
- Application for the post of Sr. Assistant Security Officer on permanent basis for Ghaziabad Unit
- Read all instructions and details carefully before applying.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply you have to download the application form.
- Aspirants are required to fill the BEL Ghaziabad Application Form completely.
- Then you have to attach necessary documents as given below with it.
- At the end you have out the application form in an envelope and send it in a below stated address.
- SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
- Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
- Experience certificate/s.
- Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.11.2016.)
- Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad – 201010
Find More: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
|Last date of application fee payment||20.12.2017|
|Closing date for submit the application form||23.12.2017|
|E-mailing of Admit Cards on the e-mail ids||05.01.2018|
|Written test will be held on||20.01.2018|
Aspirants who are waiting for future updates regarding BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2018 are mentors to preserve a steady link with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BEL India Recruitment||BEL Result|
|BEL India Admit Card||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|