Job seekers are informed that Bharat Electronics Limited has propagated an employment advertisement as BEL Recruitment. Organization has invited online application from skilled and talented aspirants for 37 posts of Manager, Senior Engineer and others. So, aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the said posts are may apply for BEL Recruitment 2016.
Candidates who are going to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment are needed to submit their online application form before the last date that is 26th of July 2016. You can attain the whole detail against BEL Jobs by going through this page which is created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Deputy Manager/ E-24ECE||02|
|Senior Engineer/ E-23ECE|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22ECE||19|
|Deputy Manager/ E-24MEC||01|
|Senior Engineer/ E-23MEC|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22MEC||05|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22CSE||04|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22ELE||01|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22OLE||02|
- Candidates applying for the said posts must have completed their B.E./B.Tech in relevant field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- The candidates should have hands-on development experience on specific project/products with competencies in any of the following areas:
- Embedded Design
- Telecom Products
- Sat Com Products
- Navigation & Stabilization Systems
- RF Designs
- Opto- Electronic products
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limitation and Salary Detail:
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay / CTC||Upper Age Limit (in years)|
|Manager/ E-25ECE||Rs.29100 – 54500/- CTC 14.2 Lakhs||40|
|Deputy Manager/ E-24ECE||Rs.24,900-50500/ CTC 11.9 Lakhs||36|
|Senior Engineer/ E-23ECE||Rs.20,600- 46,500/ CTC 9.8 Lakhs||32|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22ECE||Rs.16,400- 40,500/ CTC 7.8 Lakhs||28|
|Manager/ E-25MEC||Rs.29100-54500/ CTC 14.2||40|
|Deputy Manager/ E-24MEC||Rs.24,900- 50500/ CTC 11.9||36|
|Senior Engineer/ E-23MEC||Rs.20,600- 3%-46,500 CTC 9.8 Lakhs||32|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22MEC||Rs.16,400- 40,500 CTC 7.8 Lakhs||28
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22CSE||Rs. 16,400- 40,500 CTC 7.8 Lakhs|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22ELE||Rs. 16,400- 40,500 CTC 7.8 Lakhs|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-22OLE||Rs.16,400 – 40,500 CTC 7.8 Lakhs||28 Years for candidates with qualification of M Sc. (full time)|
|29 years for candidates with qualification of M.Tech (full time)|
Applicants who belong to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-.
Do You Know? How to Download Bank Challan Form
Appointment of candidates for BEL Recruitment will be done on the behalf of their performance in the written test or interview that will be organized by the selection panel of organization.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply BEL Recruitment?
- First of all you are needed to visit the official web site of organization that is bel-india.com
- Then you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab which is available at the right side of home page.
- After that you have to select “BEL requires experienced professionals for its PD&IC, Bangalore” and hit on suitable link to download notification.
- Now you need to read the advertisement carefully. After reading the notification you have to hit on suitable link to apply online.
- There after you have to select the post which you wish to apply for.
- After that you need to fill online application form and upload scanned documents with it whatever is required.
- Finally you need to take print out of application form and attach all the relevant documents to address mentioned below.
Also check- Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents to BE attached:
- SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed bachelor‟s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
- Semester wise marks cards of M.Sc / M Tech. iv) BE / B Tech / M Tech / M Sc Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificates from previous employers / Appointment letter in case of present employer.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.05.2015.)
- Bank Challan (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
The Deputy Manager (HR/A&F),
Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013
- Last date of submission of online application form: 26th of July 2016
- Last date to forward application hard copy of application form: 03rd of August 2016
Candidates are needed to hit on Official Notification to acquire further info against BEL Recruitment 2016. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain the complete detail against Govt. / Pvt. Jobs.
A latest advertisement regarding BEL Recruitment has been propagated by Bharat Electronics Limited. This organization is in search of enthusiastic candidates for the 33 post of Sr. Engineer, Dy. Engineer and other vacancies. Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria given below may apply for BEL Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form through online process latest by the last date.
It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for govt. Jobs Vacancies after their graduate degree. Interested candidates can get additional details about BEL Careers from this page made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BEL Vacancies Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Contract Engineer (Electronics)||02|
|Contract Engineer (Mechanical)||05|
|Sr.Engineer (Civil)/ EIII||06|
|Sr.Engineer( Electrical) / E-III||01|
|Dy. Engineer / E-II (Electronics)||19|
Candidates should possess BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication, Communication) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ institution.
Age And Salary Criteria For BEL Jobs:
|Post Name||Salary||Maximum Age|
|Contract Engineer (Electronics)||Rs. 18,000/- per month.||25 years|
|Contract Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Sr.Engineer (Civil)/ EIII||Rs. 20,600 – 3% – Rs. 46,500 + admissible allowances||32 years|
|Sr.Engineer( Electrical) / E-III|
|Dy. Engineer / E-II (Electronics)||Rs. 16,400 – 3% – Rs. 40,500 + admissible allowances||28 years|
Application Fee for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment:
- GEN /OBC category candidates are required to deposit a non refundable application fee of Rs.500/-at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Method of Selection:
The recruitment process will include the written test and interview of the candidates. Only those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test will be called for interview. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates and a copy of each of them on the day of the written test/ interview.
Going For Test / Interview, Must Look Below-
How to fill Bharat Electronics Limited Application Form?
- Aspirants who are interested in applying for BEL Recruitment are required to visit the BEL’s official web portal that is bel-india.com. Before registering the applications at BEL website, candidates must possess valid e-mail ID and mobile no
- After visiting to site page, hit ‘recruitment’ tab.
- Press the link ‘apply online’ below to the link of post you are going to apply.
- Then fill the detailed application form with requisite details
- Now candidates need to upload their photograph, signatures and copy of challan
- At last, submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Closing date for receiving the application is 20th July 2016
- BEL Result
- BEL India Admit Card
- BEL Bangalore Recruitment
- BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment
- BEL Probationary Engineer Syllabus
For more details regarding BEL India Recruitment 2016, check Official Link. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com using ctrl+ d for getting the latest BEL job updates.
Bharat Electronics Limited has published a job advertisement stated as BEL Recruitment. Organization is going to hire capable and keen contenders to fill up 20 vacancies of Engineering Assistant Trainee, Havildar (Security) and other Posts. Applicants, who are meeting all eligibility criteria and want to build their career with this organization, must apply for BEL Recruitment 2016.
Those are willing to apply for BEL Jobs, have to fill and submit application form through online process on or before the last date that is 12th July 2016. If you want to gain detailed information related to Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment, you need to scroll down this page which has well structured by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BEL Vacancies & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||Electronics & Communication||08||Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent|
|Havildar (Security)||02||Should have Passed SSLC|
|Junior Lady Searcher||02|
Searching For 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
To Get More Diploma Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Limitations & Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||Age||Salary (per month)|
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||28 years||Rs. 10050-3%-25450/-|
|Havildar (Security)||45 years||Rs.8330-3%-22000/-|
|Junior Lady Searcher||35 years||Rs.7960-3%-21020/-|
- Applicants, who want to fill Bharat Electronics Limited Application Form, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED”.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Mode of Recruitment:
Recruitment of the applicants For BEL Job will be based on the basis of their performance in Physical Endurance Test, written test, personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment?
- First of all, Applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for BEL Vacancy, need to fill and submit application form through online process by visiting on the official website that is www.bel-india.com.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” tab which has shown at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, you will get a new page open on your display which contains various links but you need to choose suitable link for that posts which you want to apply for.
- After that, read the notification carefully and download the format of application form.
- Fill the form with entire information in prescribed manner and must attached the self attested Xerox documents or testimonials with the application form.
- After completion of all process, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the Post of……………………….” And send it to the postal address which has mentioned at the bottom of the page.
Do You Know: Difference between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Dy. General Manager (HR&A),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
BEL-ARMY Road, Nandambakkam,
Chennai – 600 089
Last Date for Submit Application Form: 12th July 2016
Check Official Link for More details about BEL Recruitment 2016. To get latest updates direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our mail service that is absolutely free and also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D.
Bharat Electronics Limited has issued an online job advertisement for BEL Recruitment. Organization has decided to hire eligible and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 19 Engg/Trainee posts. So, application has invited from the eligible and capable contenders for the said post. Candidates who are interested to work in a government organization need to apply for BEL Recruitment 2016 by sending their applications.
Aspirants who are applying for BEL Vacancies may submit their application before the last date at the specified address which is mentioned below. You can attain further detail regarding Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BEL Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1||Management Industrial Trainees||-|
|2||Contract Engineer – Electronics||06|
|3||Contract Engineer – Mechanical||10|
|4||Deputy Engineer (Optics) in E-II Grade||03|
- For Management Industrial Trainees Posts: Candidate should have passed intermediate CA/ICWA.
- For Contract Engineer – Electronics / Mechanical Posts: Applicants must have B.E / B.Tech degree in concerned field from recognized university.
- For Deputy Engineer (Optics) in E-II Grade Posts: Aspirants must hold M.Sc (Tech) in Engineering Physics (Photonics) / M.Tech (Applied Optics) or equivalent qualification from AICTE approved college / institution or recognized university
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Age of appliers for BEL Job should not more than 25 years as on 01st June 2016.
- Relaxation in age for reserved community candidates would be given as per the organization norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Management Industrial Trainees||
|Contract Engineer – Electronics / Mechanical||
|Deputy Engineer (Optics) in E-II Grade||Rs.16,400 – 40,500/- With 3% HRA|
Application Fee For BEL Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 4 Posts, candidates belong to general and OBC community is required to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee through challan form that is submitted at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Aspirants who are belonging to SC / ST / PWD community are exempted to pay application fee.
- For Other Posts: No Fee.
Contenders will be selected for BEL Career on the behalf of their performance in the written test or interview. The date of written test or interview will be intimated by e-mail in due course.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment?
For Sr. No.1 to 3 Posts:
Applicants, who are well suited for declared posts, may apply by submitting application form before the last date should be reached.
- For this, appliers may need to visit official website of organization which is www.bel-india.com.
- Now select the “Recruitment” tab from homepage and hit on appropriate job link. n
- Then read full advertisement very carefully and download format of application form.
- Must fill it with required information and attach copies of all documents (if required).
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated e-mail address before the last date should be reached.
Candidates, who are applying for Contract Engineer – Electronics / Mechanical posts, may also send the prescribed application form to below provided address.
For Sr. No. 4 Posts:
- First of all aspirants need to log in to official website of the organization that is www.bel-india.com.
- Then, you are required to press “Recruitment” tab which is available at right hand side of home page.
- Now, you are needed to choose “BEL requires 03 Deputy Engineers (Optics) for its Machilipatnam Unit.” and press on the suitable regarding their notification and read it carefully.
- Now, you need to press on “Application Format” link available on the same page to get application form.
- After that, you need to take print out of the application form in prescribed format and fill the application form in an appropriate manner.
- After filling the form you need to attach the self attested Xerox documents or testimonials with the application form and send it to below provided address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
|Posts Name||E-mail Address||Postal Address|
|Management Industrial Trainees||(email@example.com)||-|
|Contract Engineer||(firstname.lastname@example.org)||The General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A Road, Pashan Pune-411021|
|Deputy Engineer (Optics) in E-II Grade||-||Deputy Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Post Box No.26, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam- 521 001, Andhra Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Last Date To Send Application Form|
|Through E-mail||By Postal Address|
|Management Industrial Trainees||25th June 2016||-|
|Contract Engineer||30th June 2016||10th July 2016|
|Deputy Engineer (Optics) in E-II Grade||-||06th July 2016|
Applicant may get further details about BEL Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest information regarding Govt. / Pvt. Jobs.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise has released an advertisement regarding BEL Recruitment. This organization is going to hold walk-in- Written Test for selection of Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961, for diploma engineers for one year apprenticeship training. The date of Walk-in-Written Test is scheduled below.
It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Jobs in govt. sector; they can apply for BEL Vacancies. Job seekers can get additional details regarding this vacancy notification from this page made by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eligibility criteria for BEL Jobs:
Candidates must fulfill these two conditions in order to apply for the above posts.
- Only Indian Nationals are invited to apply for BEL Job Vacancies.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma examination on or after 01.09.2013
Candidates should fall under the age limit as per the norms followed by the govt.
- Selected candidates for the BEL Career will be paid a Stipend of Rs.3,550/-per month
- Canteen and Transport facilities are provided at nominal charges.
- OPD medical facilities are provided at BEL Hospital
- Dormitory accommodation for outstation candidates will be provided
Method of Enrollment:
Written Test will be conducted as a selection process to hire eligible candidates. No TA/DA will be paid to aspirants appearing for selection process. Candidates selected on the basis of written test will be issued provisional offer letters for Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act.
Read Out: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Applying procedure for BEL Recruitment:
- Candidates may appear for Written Test along with Original certificates & Document on the below mentioned dates.
- Candidates must reach the Venue Of Written Test on time.
Documents to be produced in original for verification:
- SSLC Marks card
- Provisional / Original Diploma certificate
- Caste certificate, if candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category
|Diploma Branches||Date of Walk-in-Written Test|
||14th July 2016|
||15th July 2016|
||16th July 2016|
Time of Walk-in-Written Test: 09.00 A.M
Venue Of Written Test:
Centre For Learning & Development Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Jalahalli Post Bangalore-560 013
Job seekers may check Official Notification for more details on BEL India Recruitment 2016. You may also acquire information about latest job openings in BEL India from our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. So stay connected with us.
Advertisement Link: BEL Recruitment Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section