8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
To clear SSC CHSL Exam is not an easy task and lots of preparation is required to crack the exam. But How to Prepare for SSC CHSL Exam and what are the Strategies to crack the Exam without Coaching, these are the most important questions which arise in every one’s mind. So, for the better preparation of exam, we have presented 8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Tier I/II Exam which will surely help the applicants to score good marks in the exam without taking any coaching.
The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination consists of two parts such as Tier I and Tier II. The first part includes the written test, and the qualifying candidates will be called for Tier II and it involves Typing and Skill Test which evaluates the skills of a applicant. In addition, you may get the 8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Exam from below structured page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
There will be four sections in the Examination which are as follows: General Intelligence Test, General Awareness Test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
1: First Know About SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will come from General Intelligence, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be total 100 questions.
- Each question carries 2 marks and duration of exam 75 Minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for part: 1, 3 & 4
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Max Marks|
Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
- Tier 2 Exam is descriptive type paper and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Applicants need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Know the Syllabus:
Applicants aspiring for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination must know the exam syllabus first that which topics are more important and which are less important. Knowing the syllabus assists as much as knowing the enemy in a war does. You may simply eliminate the topics in which you are not good and prepare better in those which you can easily do.
Download Online Tier 1/2/3 Exam: SSC CHSL Syllabus
- Plan your Preparation:
When it comes to preparing for the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, it is always good to start as soon as possible. Keep at least 3-4 month’s time in hand and chart out a study plan and you can easily start preparation without taking any coaching. Assign time for each of the sections which are General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness, and cover all the important concepts and topics first.
Get Here: SSC CHSL Preparation Books
- Tips for General Intelligence Paper
- Have theoretical clearness whether it is verbal or non-verbal – Syllogism, Analogy, Social Intelligence, Word Building, Classifications and more.
- Know all the components of diagram, take note of positions, size and directions
- Analyze all the previous question papers and understand question patterns
- Practice is a must-do activity on every single day
- Tips for Quantitative Aptitude Paper
- Quantitative Aptitude section involves the evaluating of numerical ability of applicants
- This complete section includes different topics like Decimals, Whole Numbers, Fractions, Relationship between the Number, Square Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Profit & Loss, Discounts, etc.
- This also evaluates fluency of applicants in mathematical formulas and concepts, so try to improvise your ideas and base
- Try learning tricks to save time and solve questions quickly
- Tips for General Awareness Paper
- General Awareness section tends to be simplest section as it contains questions from all activities happening in the surroundings.
- This test is meant to evaluate the knowledge and awareness of applicants regarding ongoing affairs in the surroundings.
- Try preparing notes of various topics so that you can revise it in the last days
- Analyze the syllabus and give a broad study to all the topics mentioned
- Try keeping an eye on all the major happenings in the environment
Read Out Questions of: SSC General Awareness
- Tips for English Comprehension Paper
- This is the easiest part of all, as its main motto is to test the basic understanding of English and it’s Correct Usage.
- To excel in this area, try improving your grammatical skills and knowledge.
- Applicants can also use removal technique or evaluate the suitability of words while answering questions
- Keep reading and testing your grammatical knowledge to be updated about the changes and be in touch.
Current Practice Quizzes: SSC Online Test Series
- Follow Previous Year’s Question Paper:
The best way to prepare for CHSL Exam is to solve the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper. Last Year Question Paper will assist an applicant to learn about the structure of the paper and standard of paper. Mock Test Papers are also useful in the present context. Many a times it has happened that there has been common in between mock test paper and the actual exam paper, so Previous Year Question Paper is very necessary to crack to SSC Exam.
Must Read Out: How to Crack SSC Exam
How to prepare for SSC CHSL Exam is a difficult question for the CHSL applicants? So, for the convenience of applicants, we have provided here some 8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL which will surely of great help for you people. These preparation tips will help the candidates to use smart strategies to prepare for the exam. Candidates! Remain focused on your ultimate goal. You must know that no exam is difficult until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates.
Check Related Updates:
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks||SSC CHSL Result|