Bharathiar University Recruitment
Job entrants are informed that newest career advertisement has been published titled as Bharathiar University Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from well educated and proficient aspirants to fill Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. Candidates who meet with the job eligibility criteria may apply for Bharathiar University Vacancy. Keen contenders may stay connected with this web page and attain latest and upcoming information about Bharathiar University Recruitment 2017.
Job finders who wish to enhance their career in educational department must apply for Bharathiar University Vacancies by forwarding detailed Bio-Data before the last date reached i.e. 30th September 2016. If you want to obtain more details you may read the entire section of this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com prepared by our team members.
Bharathiar University Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
Job entrants must have degree of of M.Sc (Physics)/ ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech (Mech.) with first class from any recognized university or institution to apply for said post.
Get More Job Opportunity:
Minimum and maximum age limit of applicants will be decided by the organization. Age will be relaxable of reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
Applying candidates who will be selected will receive attractive and suitable amount of salary of Rs. 25,000/- + HRA per month by the management authority in respect of this recruitment.
Mode of Hiring:
After screening of received applications, short-listed aspirants will be called for interview which will be organized by the selection committee of University. Contenders who will perform well in interview may grab this job opportunity. No TA/DA will be admissible.
To Crack Interview, Read Below Shared Links:
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment?
Aspirants who are going to apply for this recruitment may fill their Bharathiar University Application Form by following the steps as framed below:
- First of all, interested candidates need to go through with the official website that is b-u.ac.in.
- At the menu bar of home page you are needed to choose “Recruitment” tab.
- New page will appear at your screen here you have to hit at “Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow in the BRNS research project – Department of Physics” link.
- Notification will be opened in PDF format.
- Read the entire details given in notification before going to apply.
- After that eligible candidates need to prepare detailed Bio-Data such as Name, Date of Birth, Qualification, Address, Experience etc.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials along with it.
- At last keep it in an envelope and send it to the address as given below.
Do you know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Dr. K. Ramachandran,
Department of Physics,
Coimbatore – 641 046, Tamil Nadu
More Jobs in Tamil Nadu: Get Here
Last date for receipt Application Form: 30th September 2016
You may read the Official Notification as framed below and fetch other details. Job hunters keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it by using ctrl + d for obtaining more upcoming information related to Bharathiar University Recruitment 2017.
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2016 Notification: Get PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section