Applicants, who had appeared in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination and now, waiting for Dates of BHU Counselling, they may check by going through this page. Aspirants, who have qualified in exam and selected for BHU Counselling 2017, need to download their BHU Counselling Call Letter. All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducts for those candidates, who want to take admission in Post Graduate Medical Courses like MD/MDS/MS.
Contenders, who had appeared in AIPGMEE and going to attend BHU Counselling, they can attain detailed information like BHU Counselling Process, Dates etc by going through this page which is written by the dedicated team of www.recuitmentinboxx.com.
What are the Documents required at the time of BHU Counselling?
- BHU Call Letter
- Few Passport size Color photographs
- Photocopy of 10th & 12th class certificates
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) signed by approved authority
- Medical documents mentioned on Banaras Hindu University application form
- Other supportive documents
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Visit Here
What is the Counselling Procedure:
Step 1: Process before Counseling:
- Applicants need to choose preferences before counseling process. You can choose Preferences through online mode by visiting the official website that is www.bhu.ac.in
- When, you are going to choose preference, need to select location, choice of course and Seat Type etc
- Before submitting, check at once that your preferences properly choose in correct order.
Step 2: Process on the Day of Counseling:
- Along with all required documents, applicants need to go specified venue and date.
- When you have reached at the venue, need to Contact to the Counseling Centre/ Venue Incharge and mark your attendance by signing the attendance sheet.
- After this, you need to discuss with teachers available at the Counseling Centre/ Venue for your preferences.
- From there, take provisional admission letter for that course which you want to get admission.
Step 3: Process after Counseling
- After completing of above process, need to deposit admission fee to the college or institute for which seat is allotted to you.
- After that, you must submit the proof of payment of admission fee to the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge.
- Candidates must show their proof otherwise their admission will be canceled.
Also Read: List Of Best Colleges in India
What’s BHU Counselling 2017 Schedule:
MD/MS Admission 2017:
For IMS, BHU Internal Candidates:
|First Counseling||April 2017|
|Second Counseling||May 2017|
Check Complete BHU Syllabus: Hit Here
For External Candidates (Registered For IMS, BHU 2017 MD/MS Admissions):
|First Counseling||May 2017|
|Second Counseling||May 2017|
|Third Counseling||May 2017|
MDS Admission 2017:
|Internal candidates Counseling||April 2017|
|External candidates Counseling||May 2017|
|Final Counseling||May 2017|
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
Check Official Link to know more details regarding from BHU Counselling 2017. You may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining latest updates direct in your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHU Application Form||BHU Fee Structure|
|IIT BHU Recruitment||BHU MCA Entrance Exam|
|BHU Time Table||BHU Admit Card|
|BHU Entrance Result||BHU PMT Application Form|
|BHU UET Admit Card||BHU PET Admit Card|