BHU PET Application Form
PG Entrance Exam Notification has been circulated by Banaras Hindu University so willing aspirants can fill BHU PET Application Form. Contenders who have completed their Graduation degree and looking for Post Graduate programmes must apply against apply against this PG Exam for admission. Candidates who want to take admission in this university must submit BHU PET Application Form 2017 in prescribe manner.
What this Page Includes?
What Are The Steps To Fill Banaras Hindu University Admission Form?
Details Of Courses Offered By The University
Vital Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee And Mode Of Payment
Admission Selection Procedure
Entrance Exam Pattern For Post Graduate Programmes
Examination Centres And Exam Schedule Details
Important Date To Be Noted
Significant Note To Keep In Mind
Keen Students who are submitting BHU PG Admission Form must submit before 04/03/ 2017 as BHU Entrance Examination will be conducted from 16/05/2017 to 30/05/2017. This examination is conducting at various centres and you can check the BHU PET Notification, Exam dates, Eligibility, exam pattern and other essential details through this page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BHU PET Application Form
How To Fill BHU PET Application Form?
Visit the Official website:
- Firstly willing candidates who want BHU PET Registration must visit the official site of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhuonline.in
- At the right side of homepage aspirants need to hit on “PET Bulletin, 2017” link available under “Download” section.
Read Full Fledge Details about BHU PET Admission Form:
- Now candidates must read this Banaras Hindu University Notification very carefully with full concentration.
- Aspirants must ensure the eligibility criteria while reading the full instruction page and move to the next step.
Apply Online and BHU PET Online Application Form:
- After reading candidates must go on the previous page and hit on “Applicant’s Login” link present under “ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR UNDER GRADUATE & POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST” section.
- Then a new page will be displayed and you have to choose “Applicant’s Login for PET” Tab.
- Now applicants fill an online application form in correct manner with relevant details as appeared on thee opened page.
Upload Digital Certificates/Testimonials:
- Now candidates must upload all the scanned certificates, images and photograph in prescribed manner.
- On successfully completing appliers must review it and make the payment of application form in next step.
Submission Of Banaras Hindu University Application Form:
- At last candidates must press “Submit” button for submission of filled application form.
- Take a print out of University application form for future reference.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Courses Offered By Banaras Hindu University:
- M.Sc. (Geology) (under General Course)
- M.Sc. in Petroleum Geosciences (Under Special Courses of Study
- MBA in Financial Management (Under Special Courses of Study)/ MBA in Foreign Trade (Under Special Courses of Study)
- MBA in Financial Management (Risk And Insurance) (Under Special Courses of Study)
- LL.M. (General), LL.M.(HRDE)
- LL.M. (One Year) (under Special Courses of Study)
- Master of Vocation in Retail & Logistics Management
- Master of Vocation in Hospital and Tourism Management
- Master of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
BHU PET Eligibility Criteria:
Appliers, who are interested to get admission for Post Graduate Programmes that must hold a Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized University / Institute with good percentage marks in aggregate.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
BHU PET Exam Fee/ Application Processing Fee:
|All courses||Rs. 250.00/-||Rs. 500.00/-|
The Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee payable by the candidates for each application (after first application) shall be charged as per reduced rates given below:
|All courses||Rs. 100.00/-||Rs. 200.00/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can make online payment through credit card/ debit card or Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Selection process For Banaras Hindu University Admission:
BHU PET Entrance Exam will be conducted by the University to select the best students. Candidates who qualify this BHU Examination will be allotted admission for courses offered by the university.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Exam pattern Details:
- BHU PG Entrance Exam Type: Objective Type
- Total Duration: 120 minutes
- Marks: three marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
BHU PET Exam Centres:
|Allahabad||Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur|
Download BHU PET Exam Notification: Official Notification
BHU PET Exam Schedule
- 1st Meeting: 08.00 a.m. onwards
- 2nd Meeting: 12.00 noon onwards
- 3rd Meeting: 04.00 p.m. onwards.
Also Check: BHU UET Application Form
Get Important Dates:
|BHU PET 2017 application form is available from||02nd February 2017|
|Closing Date for BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test 2017||04/03/ 2017|
|BHU PET Admit Card Download||April 2017|
|BHU Entrance Exam Date 2017||16.05/2017 to 30/05/2017|
|BHU Answer Key Released||First week of June 2017|
|BHU PET 2017 Result will be announced||June 2017, third/ fourth week|
Keen candidates are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal if you are going to fill BHU PET Application Form 2017 and also read the important Official Notification.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|UKPSC Answer Key 2017 – Senior Analyst/Civil/Subordinate Services Pre Exam|
|MP Police Result 2017 – Bhopal Constable Exam Final Results of Posting|
|Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2017 – Download PO Hall Ticket|
|NDA Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now 66 LDC/MST & Other Jobs Advt|