BHU PET Application Form
With the purpose for admission of eligible candidates into PG programmes, Banaras Hindu University invites BHU PET Application Form from deserving candidates. PG (Postgraduate) Entrance Test – PET 2018 is going to be conducted from 13-05-2018.
Candidates must fill their application for BHU PET 2018 before the last date that is first week of March, 2018. Aspirants may go through the below direction of this page to get details about BHU PET Application Form 2018 as exam dates, PET Fee, eligibility etc.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|22/01/2018||BHU PET Application Form||BHU PET PG Entrance Exam Fees Admission Last Date||More Details|
How To Get Admission In BHU?
Students will be granted admission only when then they satisfy all the eligibility requirements, qualifies in the Entrance Test and completes all formalities needed for admission in M.A/M.Sc./M.Com and others courses.
Admission of candidates will be done according to the seat availability for the applied course. So, fill BHU PET Application Form 2018 now with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, supplied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHU PET Application Form
Programmes offered through BHU PET 2018:
Students can check the list of offered courses for postgraduate programmes at various faculty of Banaras Hindu University:
|Faculty of Arts||Master of Arts (Arabic, English ,|
French, German, Nepali, Persian,
Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu,
Pali, Sanskrit, Linguistic, History
of Art, I.P.R, Philosophy, A.I.H.C.& Arch. )
|Faculty of Commerce||Master of Commerce|
|Institute of Science||Master of Science (Physics ,|
Chemistry , Geology , Zoology ,
Botany , Computer Science ,
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Master of Arts (Economics, History,|
Political Sciences, Sociology)
Required Qualification for BHU PET 2018:
To appear in BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test 2018, must hold Graduation Degree in concerted stream field from recognized University / Institute with good academic records.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
PG Entrance Exam Fees:
Applicants have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|SC/ ST/ PC||Others|
|All Courses||Rs. 250/-||Rs.500/-|
Those, who want to apply for more than one course PET 2018, they have to pay application fee for the subsequent paper as mentioned below.
|SC/ ST/ PC||Others|
Method of Payment:
- Payment of applicants fee can be done via online process through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
BHU PET 2018 Test Centres:
The test is going to be conducted in following cities:
- Mirzapur*- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha
Know Here: BHU Fee Structure
BHU PET Admit Card 2018:
To appear in BHU entrance exam, applicants must have their call letter at the time of going to attend the examination. The BHU PET 2018 Admit Card will be available on the official portal from first week of May, 2018.
No call letters will be convey to any candidate by post or any other resource they have to avail their admit card via online process only by using their registration id and password.
BHU PET Result 2018:
Banaras Hindu University will declare BHU PET 2018 result in first or second week of June 2018 on the official postal. Applicants can download it through online mode. BHU PET Result 2018 will have specifying sectional marks, overall marks and rank obtained by candidates in the entrance exam.
How to fill BHU PET Application Form 2018?
Students can fill their BHU 2018 Admission Form by following up the below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of university that is bhuonline.in.
- Now you need to follow “Apply for Admission” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the drop down list you have to select “PET Bulletin” under PET.
- Read all the information mentioned in the file, displayed in front of you.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “Online Application” from the same tab.
- You are required to hit on “Register yourself” tab, available at the right side.
- Fill the BHU Online form very carefully and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you have registration ID and password keep remember it.
- Now login to your account by using “registration ID and password”
- BHU application form 2018 will be displayed on your digital screen, you have to fill it in correct manner and pay the fee then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a printout of filled application form for future use.
Important Details for BHU PET Application Form 2018:
- BHU PET Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC and for SC/ST is Rs. 250/-.
- For shashtri (Hons.), the fee is Rs. 200/- (Rs.100/- for reserved categories).
- Students can pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
- The available service to pay the fee are ATM-cum-Debit card, Credit card, Net banking.
- Students can also pay the application fee in cash by downloading the HDFC Bank Challan.
|Online application starts from||22-01-2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||21-02-2018|
|Admit Card availability||Before one week of the exam|
|Entrance exam date For PET||20-05-2018 to 27-05-2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2018|
|Counselling Commencement||In the month of July 2018|
To get more details in concern of BHU PET Application Form 2018, you may visit the Official Link. You can bookmark this webpage www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHU Answer Key||BHU Counselling|
|BHU Time Table||BHU Entrance Result|
|BHU Admission||BHU UET Application Form|
|What To Do After Graduation?||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|