Banaras Hindu University has invited the candidates to apply for the BHU Recruitment. Through the BHU 2018 Recruitment process, organization wants to recruit deserving candidates for the posts of Office Assistant.
Those contenders who are willing to apply for BHU Office Assistant Jobs can submit their application form within 21 days from the date of advertisement. Before applying for the BHU vacancy, aspirants should the required criteria.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|07/04/2018||BHU Recruitment||Banaras Hindu University Office Assistant Jobs||BCA||30/04/2018||See Notification|
BHU Office Assistant 2018 Recruitment:
Aspirants, who want to get recruited for the BHU Jobs, should qualify the written examination and skill test which is going to be conduct on 30-04-2018. They must check the venue of written and skill test from the below section.
We have complete information regarding BHU Recruitment 2018 -19 on this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Name: Office Assistant
The candidates should have Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) graduate from a recognized university with One year experience of working in a Medical college/ University/ UN agency to apply for the BHU Office Assistant Recruitment.
Age Limitation of BHU Job:
To apply for the Banaras Hindu University Office Assistant Recruitment, upper age limit of the candidates should be 30 years.
Selected candidates for the Banaras Hindu University Office Assistant Jobs will receive fixed remuneration of Rs. 25000 per month under UNICEF Sponsored State Resource Centre.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants who are applying for Banaras Hindu University 2018 Recruitment, they have to go through the written examination and skill test which is going to be held on 30-04-2018.
How To Apply For The BHU Recruitment:
To fill the BHU Application form, candidates should go through the steps that are listed below, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the Banaras Hindu University which is www.bhu.ac.in.
- From the homepage candidates have to move the cursor towards the menu bar and hit over the “Recruitment” tab.
- Now from the dropdown menu you have to “Project/Temporary vacancies” link.
- Now you have to press the link of “Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant (One) under UNICEF Sponsored State Resource Centre (SRC), Department of Pediatrics, IMS, BHU”
- After that your BHU Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- After reading the complete notification candidates have to come back on the previous page.
- Now you should download the application form.
- Now fill the Banaras Hindu University application form in correct manner.
- After that you need to attach all the required documents along with application form.
- Now you have to paste one recent photograph and super scribed it with envelope.
- At last you can send it to the below stated postal address on this page.
Dr Ashok Kumar,
Professor & SNCU Coordinator,
Department of Pediatrics, Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005
|Venue Of Written Examination||New Lecture Theatre Complex, IMS, BHU|
|Venue of skill test||SNCU/NICU, SS Hospital, BHU|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 21 Days|
|Date of written Examination||30-04-2018|
|Date of Skill Test||30-04-2018|
Aspirants need to go through this page to know the details about BHU Recruitment 2018-19. For more updates about the Banaras Hindu University Recruitment you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|