Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council is all set to hire eligible and deserving contenders for Management Trainee Vacancy. Regarding the same the authorities have circulated an advertisement as BIRAC Recruitment. Interested ones may apply for BIRAC Recruitment 2017 by filled and sending their BIRAC Online Application Form through proper channel. The last date for candidates to send their applications for BIRAC Management Trainee Jobs is 18-09-2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|BIRAC Recruitment details||BIRAC Eligibility criteria|
|Selection procedure for Recruitment in BIRAC||Process to fill BIRAC Application Form|
|Official note||BIRAC Important dates|
Candidates, who are applying for BIRAC Vacancy, will be selected on the basis of the applications sent by them. Those candidates will be shortlisted for BIRAC Jobs, must appear in written exam/ personal interview. To get further details regarding BIRAC Recruitment 2018 must scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmntinboxx.com.
Posts Name & Qualification for BIRAC Management Trainee Jobs:
|Position Code||Post Name||Qualification|
|FA-01||Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts)||Should have done B.Com from a recognized Institute/ University.|
|IT-01||Management Trainee (IT)||Having Degree of B.Tech/B.E/MCA from a recognized Institute/University.|
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitations for BIRAC Vacancy:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 35 years as on 18.09.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Those are appointed for Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council Recruitment, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/- which will be offered by the recruitment panel of organization.
Manner of Appointment:
- According to BIRAC election procedure, appliers will be recruited for BIRAC Jobs on the basis of their presentation level in test/ Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of reputed organization (Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council).
- Those are shortlisted in exam, will be called for interview and no TA / DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to fill BIRAC Application Form:
Candidates, those are interested to apply against for above given posts, must follow the below given steps:
- First of all, contenders should log on to the official website of Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council that is www.birac.nic.in.
- Secondly, they have to need to choose “Vacancy for Management Trainees in BIRAC (Last Date: 18th September, 2017)” link which is given in the section of “Vacancy” shown at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then the notification will be shown on your computer screen, you have to read that notification carefully.
- After reading the notification you need to download the application form.
- After downloading the form, fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, need to attach latest passport size photograph in an available space and also attach required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc with the application form.
- Put it in an envelope and super scribed “Application for the post of ………….”.
- Finally send that envelope through proper channel before the last date.
Last Date for Application: 18-09-2017
Download PDF of>>>>BIRAC Recruitment Notification
Applicants are advice to visit the Official Link to get further details about BIRAC Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to the content available on this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|