BIT MESRA Admission
Birla Institute of Technology has issued notification for BIT MESRA Admission 2018. Applications through online mode are invited from those candidates, who want to get admission in MCA/BHMCT/MBA courses.
Candidates, willing to enroll themselves for above said courses can ensure their edibility criteria as according to the official notification. After then the can fill their application form via online process by visiting the official portal that is bitmesra.ac.in
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|06/03/2018||BIT MESRA Admission||BIT MESRA MCA/ BHMCT/ MBA Notification||Download Admit Card|
BIT MESRA Admission Notification
Candidates can fill their online application form till the last date that is mentioned below. Those, who are applying for MCA, they also have to send hardcopy of online application form to the respective address before ending date.
So you must apply for IT MESRA Admission 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BIT MESRA Admission
To get admission in Birla Institute of Technology, candidates must fulfill the following qualifications:
- The candidates must have passed in Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practices as one of the subject in Class 12 / Equivalent Examination
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
Candidates must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any well recognized Universities. Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours / aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation.
However, candidates will be selected on the basis of performance of the candidate in Group Discussion round & Personal Interview.
|CAT 2017||XAT 2018||CMAT 2018||MAT Sept -2017 or|
MAT Dec-2017 or
|40 (35 for SC/ST)|
|40 (35 for SC/ST)|
|40 (35 for SC/ST)|
|320 (280 for SC/ST)|
Candidates will be selected against BIT MESRA MBA Admission, on the basis of their performance in the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview round. Applicants will be called for such screening rounds on predetermined date.
Documents To Be Carried at the time of reporting for GD & PI
- A print-out of the duly completed online form (original copy)
- Payment receipt towards application fee
- Pass certificate and Marksheet of Class 10 (original)
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent (original)
- Marksheets of Graduation for graduates OR Marksheets upto pre-final year for candidates graduating in 2018. (Original)
- Candidates qualified through correspondence or distancelearning programmes (DEC-IGNOU) must bring a proof of pass certificate in addition to marksheets of graduation. (original)
- Printout of Admit Card / Hall Ticket of CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 / CMAT 2018 / MAT Sept -2017 or MAT Dec-2017 or MAT Feb-2018 (as received by e-mail) (original)
- Printout of Score Card of CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 / CMAT 2018 / MAT Sept -2017 or MAT Dec-2017 or MAT Feb-2018(original)
- Caste certificate in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO. (original)
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable) (original)
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
BIT MESRA Fee Structure:
|Hotel Management (BHMCT)||Check Here|
BIT MESRA 2018 Application Fee
To apply for the Birla Institute of Technology MBA programme, eligible candidates need to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect -net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period.
How to fill BIT MESRA Admission form 2018?
Candidates can apply for Birla Institute of Technology Admission 2018 by following the step mentioned below:
- To apply for the MBA programme, candidates need to visit the official web site that is www.bitmesra.ac.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Admission 2018” tab available at the right side of home page.
- You need to select an appropriate link for suitable course such as:
- MCA 2018 – Admission Notification
- Hotel Management (BHMCT) 2018 – Admission Notification
- MBA 2018 – Admission Notification
- By hitting the suitable link you will be directed to the new window, having all the details about course. You must read all the details very carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply, press on “Hit Here To Apply Online” link which is given at the middle of the same page.
- Register your name if you are new to this site or if you also have an account, enter details like user name and password to access your account.
- Now, BIT MESRA 2018 Application form will get displayed on your digital screen.
- Fill all the details correctly and attach scanned copies of mandatory document and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Do not forget to make payment of the application fee through proper channel.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of the filled BIT MESRA Online Application form 2018 for MBA course and keep it safe for GD & PI rounds.
- For MCA Course you have to send the hard copy of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures to the below mentioned address.
Postal Address to send hard copy of application form (MCA):
Dean, Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,
Ranchi – 835215
|Last date to Apply online||30th April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of the|
completed Application forms at Mesra
|11th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th June 2018|
|Date for Entrance Test & Interview||8th July 2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||23rd March 2018|
|Display of Centre-wise list of short-listed|
candidates to be called for GD & PI [ to
be notified on the Institute website /
Notice Boards of concerned Centres]
|5th April 2018|
|Tentative dates for GD & PI (short-listed|
|25th – 26th April 2018|
|Declaration of First Selection List|
28th April 2018
Candidates can apply for BIT MESRA Admission 2018 – 19 through the above provided link. Stay in touch with this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more relevant details about BIT MESRA MBA Admission 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Latest Current Affairs||Why College Attendance is Important|