BITSAT Application Form
It’s time to submit BITSAT Application Form, if you really want to get enrolled for B.E./ B.Pharm./ M.Sc. Courses in BITS. BITSAT Online Registration is open till 6th March 2017. BITSAT 2017 Exam is scheduled to be held from 16th May – 30th May 2017 at different centres that are available here. For submitting BITSAT Application Form 2017 on time, please go through instruction given here.
This Page Includes:
|Status of Application Form|
|Procedure to fill Online Application Form|
|BITSAT Eligibility Details|
|Pattern of Examination|
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Score Card|
|Procedure for Applying for admission|
|BITSAT Important Dates|
For getting upcoming details on BITSAT Application Form 2018, you may also stay connected with us. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other information in concern to BITSAT Exam Notification 2017 below, so please read and apply as soon as possible. Also other important date about Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2017 is well mentioned here.
BITSAT Application Form
How to fill BITSAT Online Application Form?
Logon Official Site:
- Interested individuals need to go through the official portal that is www.bitsadmission.com.
- From home page, you need to go through ‘BITSAT Online Test – 2017’ section.
- You need to select ‘Apply Online’ link and a new page will open.
- Read complete details and press ‘Allow me to Apply Online’ tab.
- Press tab ‘New Registration’ and fill registration form.
- Press ‘Proceed’ tab and your registration is completed.
Fill Online Application:
- Press tab ‘Already Registered Candidate’ and login with your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Now you need to press ‘Proceed’ tab and fill online application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Upload Required Documents:
- Candidates need to upload photograph and signature.
- The image should be in jpg/jpeg format only between 10KB to 30KB.
- Size of signature image must be between 2KB to 20KB.
BITSAT Application Fee:
- Application fee is Rs. 2750/- for male candidates and Rs. 2250/- for female candidates.
- If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $ 60 (or Indian Rs. 3000/- ).
- Payment of fee can be done through Credit Cards and Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ cash payment.
Check Out The List Of Best Colleges For Your Better Future: Check Here
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- Students must have passed 12th examination under 10+2 system from concern school or institution with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- They should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th examination. Candidates must secure at least 60% marks in each of these subjects individually.
- Only Students, who are appearing for 12th examination in 2017 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2016, are eligible to appear in the online test.
- Candidates, who have passed 12th class in 2014 or earlier, are not eligible for this test.
- Candidates having first rank in all the central and state boards in India for the year 2017 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Selection of applied contenders will be made on the basis of performance in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test followed by group discussion and Interview.
Check Here: BITSAT Syllabus 2017
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2017
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Duration|
Do You Know: How to Prepare for BITSAT
Test Centers for BITSAT-2017:
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gurgaon||Noida||Pilani campus of BITS|
Check Here: BITSAT Previous Year Paper
BITSAT Score Card:
BITSAT Result 2017 and Score Card will be based on the correct answers and wrong answers. You can visit the BITS admission website to get latest information regarding result. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
Procedure for Applying for admission:
- In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2017, applicants have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programs offered.
- The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure, details of academic gives such as Dual Degree, Transfer etc ;
- Admission modality and the final list of Degree programmes offered will be available at the BITS website.
- The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the under-mentioned Address.
Also Check: BITSAT Counselling 2017
|Last date to apply online||10th March 2017 (5.00pm)|
|Editing in the Application Form||7th – 10th March 2017|
|Test center Allotment||15th March 2017|
|Hall tickets can be Downloaded||15th April – 10th May 2017|
|Online tests will be held||16th May – 30th May 2017|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||20th May 2017 – 30th June 2017|
|Admit List and Wait List announcement||1st July 2017|
Note: For more details about BITSAT 2017, candidates need to visit Official Link. Candidates keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2018 shortly.
You may also like to visit this Section:
|BITSAT Hall Ticket||Career After 12th In India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities In India||Golden Rules of Career Success|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Going For Graduation?|