BITSAT Application Form
Online Registration Link for BITSAT Admission is available here!!! Birla Institute of Technology & Science has released the admission notification for filling up BITSAT Application Form. The university is going to conduct Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test for the admissions to all the courses offered by BITS and its other campuses. As per the Notification, applicants fill and submit the application form till the last date that is 13-03-2018. Here on the below section of this page, we have provided the details about BITSAT 2018 including the process for filling up applications and all the important Dates related to the same.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is a computer based test, which is going to be held from 16 to 31-05-2018 in various cities. Candidates are required to fill the forms via official site by following steps which are given below. Candidates may acquire more information regarding BITSAT Application Form 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well settled by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BITSAT Application Form
Do you know the amount of BITSAT 2018-2019 Application Fees?
So have your all set to take admission in the various courses which are offered by the Birla Institute of Technology & Science? If yes, then must have a look on the fee structure for it, which is necessary to know before applying:
- Female Candidates have to pay Rs. 2450/- as application charges.
- all Other Candidates need to pay Rs. 2950/-
- Aspirants, who will choose Dubai as exam center then they have to pay US $70 (or Indian Rs. 4500/-).
Pay fee either through online payment mode or through e-challan (ICICI Bank).
Fetch all details of BITSAT Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling up the BITSAT Registration form you must grab all the information about qualification required for filing up BITSAT Application Form. Please put an eye on the education norms for admission test:
- For filling up BITSAT Application Form Students must have passed 12th examination under 10+2 system from concern school or institution with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- They should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th examination. Candidates must secure at least 60% marks in each of these subjects individually.
- Only Students, who are appearing for 12th examination in 2017 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2016, are eligible to appear in the online test.
- Candidates, who have passed 12th class in 2014 or earlier, are not eligible for this test.
- Candidates having first rank in all the central and state boards in India for the year 2017 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Know Here: 8 Things Before Getting Admission
BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
Aspirants must prepare for examination as according to the pattern stated below:
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Duration|
Test Centers for BITSAT 2018:
At the time of filling up BITSAT Application Form Applicants may select any one center fr examination from these below mentioned centers.
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gurgaon||Noida||Pilani campus of BITS|
Declaration of BITSAT 2018 Result:
BITSAT Result 2018 and Score Card will be based on the correct answers and wrong answers. You can visit the BITS admission website to get latest information regarding result. After the declaration of result the organization will release two merit lists. The first merit list is for the other courses and the second merit list will be for the B.Pharma course. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
How to fill BITSAT 2018 Application Form?
Candidates, who want to fill BITSAT Application Form, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all Candidates have to go the official website of the Birla Institute of Technology & Science that is bitsadmission.com
- Now you have to hit on the “BITSAT-2018 online exam announcement”
- On the next page you need to select “download a copy of the brochure (pdf format)” link.
- After that the notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- Then you need to select th“allow me to apply Online”
- On the next page you have to select the “Registration”
- Now you have to fill the necessary details asked in the form.
- After completing the registration form you need to fill the online application form.
- While filling the application you need to upload necessary documents.
- After filling the form you must review the form and press “submit” button
- You need to pay application fees as according to the suitable mode.
- Pay fee either through online payment mode or through e-challan (ICICI Bank).
- At last you have to take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates you must Remember:
|BITSAT Application Form will be available from||19-12-2017|
|Ending Date to submit BITSAT Application||13-03-2018|
|Correction of Filled Application Form||15 to 19-03- 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Examination||16 to 31-05-2018|
For more details about BITSAT 2018-2019 Application Form, candidates need to visit Official Link. Candidates keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2018 shortly.
More Links Related To BITSAT
|BITSAT Slot Booking||BITSAT 2018 Exam Dates|
|BITSAT Syllabus||BITSAT Exam Pattern|
|BITSAT Previous Year Papers||BITSAT Eligibility Criteria|
|How To Prepare For BITSAT||BITSAT Results|