Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilanihas issued a notification about BITSAT. BITSAT 2017 Online Application Form invites from capable and talented applicants who want to take admission in undergraduate and post graduate program. Applicants who want to apply for BITSAT 2017 have to do BITSAT exam registration first through online mode on or before the closing date.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is an online test that can help one to get admission in to different Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS Pilani, Hyderabad, Goa and Dubai. To know more information such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates regarding BITSAT Application Form etc. candidates must go through details well customized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- B.E. (Hons.)
- B.Pharm. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. (Hons.)
BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
|Students must have passed the 12th examination from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Also, they must have adequate proficiency in English.|
|They should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th examination. Candidates must secure at least 60% marks in each of these subjects individually.|
|Only Students, who are appearing for 12th examination in 2017 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2015, are eligible to appear in the online test.|
|Candidates, who have passed 12th class in 2014 or earlier, are not eligible for BITSAT 2017.|
|Candidates having first rank in all the central and state boards in India for the year 2017 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2017 score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.|
Selection of applied contenders will be made on the basis of performance in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test followed by group discussion and interview.
- Application fee is Rs. 2200 for male candidates and Rs. 1700 for female candidates.
- If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $ 50 (or Indian Rs. 3000/- ).
BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Question|
How to apply for BITSAT?
- Students can register themselves for BITSAT-2017 by applying in the prescribed format for application online.
- Fill application form online through the Official Website which is www.bitsadmission.com
- Then follow BITSAT Online Tests section and press on apply for BITSAT-2017.
- Applicants need to register themselves by filling mandatory details such as Name, Mobile Number, date of birth and Email ID.
- Then login and fill in their educational qualification and other personal details as mentioned in the form and select their preference centre
- After filling up the form applicants need pay their application fee online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Submit form successfully and take a printout of it for future reference.
Procedure for Applying for admission:
- In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2017, applicants have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programs offered.
- The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure, details of academic gives such as Dual Degree, Transfer etc ;
- Admission modality and the final list of Degree programmes offered will be available at the BITS website.
- The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the under-mentioned Address.
The Dean Admissions, BITS Pilani – 333 031 Rajasthan
Dates To Be Kept In Mind:
Last Date: Will Be Updated Soon
Note:For more details about BITSAT 2017, candidates need to visit Official Link. Candidates keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about BITSAT.
You may also like to visit this Section
|BITSAT Counselling||BITSAT Hall Ticket|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Golden Rules of Career Success||Strategies of Personality Development|