BITSAT Application Form
Birla Institute of Technology & Science is going to release the link for filling up BITSAT Application Form. BITSAT is a university level examination which is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science for the admissions to all the courses offered by BITS and its other campuses. Through BITSAT 2018, individuals will be able to get admission in engineering, pharmacy, science courses and others. Applicants have to do their BITSAT Exam Registration through online mode, which are going to be start from 2nd week of January 2018. Here on the below section of this page, we are going to produce all the related details about BITSAT 2018 including the process for filling up applications and all the important Dates related to the same.
This Page Includes:
Procedure to fill BITSAT Application Form
BITSAT Eligibility Details
Pattern of Examination
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Score Card
Procedure for Applying for admission
BITSAT Important Dates
BITSAT is stands for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. for Birla Institute of Technology & Science offer many courses to the candidates for admission purpose. It is a computer based test, which conducts in various cities for those, who fill the applications forms against BITSAT. Applicants need to fill the forms for BITSAT Exam Notification till the last date for 1st week of March 2018. Applicants may get the steps for filling up BITSAT Application Form 2019 from the beneath segment of this page, well settled by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BITSAT Application Form
Do you know the amount of BITSAT 2018-2019 Application Fees?
So have your all set to take admission in the various courses which are offered by the Birla Institute of Technology & Science? If yes, then must have a look on the fee structure for it, which is necessary to know before applying:
- Female Candidates have to pay Rs.1700/- as application charges.
- all Other Candidates need to pay Rs.2200/-
- Aspirants, who will choose Dubai as exam center then they have to pay $50 (which is appx. Rs.3000).
Fetch all details of BITSAT 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Before filling up the BITSAT Registration form you must grab all the information about qualification required for filing up BITSAT Application Form. Please put an eye on the education norms for admission test:
- For filling up BITSAT Application Form Students must have passed 12th examination under 10+2 system from concern school or institution with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- They should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th examination. Candidates must secure at least 60% marks in each of these subjects individually.
- Only Students, who are appearing for 12th examination in 2017 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2016, are eligible to appear in the online test.
- Candidates, who have passed 12th class in 2014 or earlier, are not eligible for this test.
- Candidates having first rank in all the central and state boards in India for the year 2017 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Know Here: 8 Things Before Getting Admission
BITSAT 2018-2019 Exam Pattern:
Aspirants must prepare for examination as according to the pattern stated below:
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Duration|
Test Centers for BITSAT 2018-2019:
At the time of filling up BITSAT Application Form Applicants may select any one center fr examination from these below mentioned centers.
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gurgaon||Noida||Pilani campus of BITS|
Declaration of BITSAT 2018-2019 Result:
BITSAT Result 2018 and Score Card will be based on the correct answers and wrong answers. You can visit the BITS admission website to get latest information regarding result. After the declaration of result the organization will release two merit lists. The first merit list is for the other courses and the second merit list will be for the B.Pharma course. No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
How to fill BITSAT 2018 Application Form?
Canbiddtaes, who want to fill BITSAT Application Form, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all Candidates have to go the official website of the Birla Institute of Technology & Science that is bitsadmission.com
- Now you have to hit on apply now link.
- On the next page you need to select “BITSAT 2018 Application Form” and then choose the course, you want to take admission.
- Application format will be appeared in your digital screen; you have to fill all the asked details in it and upload the needed documents.
- After filling the form you must review the form and press “submit” button
- You need to pay application fees as according to the suitable mode.
- At last you have to take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates you must Remember:
|releasing date of Application Form||2nd week of January 2018|
|closing date to apply for BITSAT exam||1st week of March 2018|
|Editing in the application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam centre allotment||2nd week of March 2018|
|Slot booking||3rd week of March to 2nd week of April 2018|
|BITSAT Admit Card 2018 release||3rd week of April to Last week of April 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of May to Last week of May 2018|
|Apply for admission||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2018|
|Admit list & wait list release||1st week of July 2018|
For more details about BITSAT 2018-2019 Application Form, candidates need to visit Official Link. Candidates keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2018 shortly.
You may also like to visit this Section:
|BITSAT Syllabus||How to Prepare for BITSAT|
|BITSAT Previous Year Paper||BITSAT Counselling|
|Career After 12th In India||BITSAT Hall Ticket|