Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement titled as BMHRC Recruitment. Applications are inviting from Indian Nationals for filling up the vacant posts of Senior Residents. Applicants, who find themselves qualified for BMHRC Senior Residents Recruitment, may attend the Walk-in Interview, which is going to be scheduled by the organization on 18/09/2017. Applicants must grab entire details about BMHRC Recruitment 2017 on the below section of this page.
Content of This Page:
|BMHRC Job Details||Required Qualification|
|Age Limits||Salary Scale|
|Mode of Selection||Steps to Apply for Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre Recruitment|
|List of Essential Documents||Important Date|
Applicants, who are going to appear in Interview, are informed that all original documents of qualification, experience along with proof of date of Birth will have to be brought by the candidate at the time of walk in interview. Applicants may get the instructions about BMHRC Recruitment 2018, on the beneath segment of this page, which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BMHRC Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Senior Resident
|Medicine Group (including Pulmonary Medicine)||03|
Applicants having MBBS with Postgraduate Degree i.e. MS/MD/DNB/DM/M.Ch (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty may attend the Walk-IN interview for BMHRC jobs.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Aspirants, whose age is not exceeding 33 years as on 18/09/2017, may apply for BMHRC vacancies. 05 years relaxation will be given to the candidates with SC/ST category, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Pay as per pay Matrix (Level 11) under CCS (Revised pay) Rules 2016 and Allowances as admissible will be paid to the successfully selected candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected for appointment on the vacant posts on the basis of their per maces kin interview, which is going to be held by the organization as on the mentioned date.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to Apply for BMHRC Recruitment?
Aspirants, who want to apply for BMHRC Bhopal vacancy, may follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you should visit the official website of Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre that is www.bmhrc.org.
- Now you have to hit on “Vacancies” tab, available at the right side of home page.
- On the next page you will get various links but you must select “Senior Resident: Walk-in-Interview on 18/09/2017 (Monday) Adv. No. 60/2017 Posted Date: 06 Sept 2017” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details mentioned in it.
- After wards you must download BMHRC application form prescribed below in the PDF file.
- Now fill it in correct manner and attach all the documents with it and bring it with your at the time of interview.
Get Here >> BMHRC Recruitment Notification
List of Required Documents:
The candidates must submit the copy of the following documents (selfattested) along with application form. They should bring the original certificates at the time of interview.
- Certificate in support of age (10th class passing certificate)
- Degree certificate of MBBS
- Degree of MD/MS/DNB or Diploma certificate
- Degree of DM/M.Ch
- Registration Certificate with MCI / State Medical Council (M.P.)
- MBBS Passing Certificate and mark sheets
- Internship completion certificate.
- Undergraduate/Post Graduate attempt Certificate
- Proof of Publication/presenting paper in conference
- Caste/community/disability certificate where applicable
- Experience certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate (if any)
BMHRC Walk-in Held on: 18/09/2017
Applicants are suggested to logon to the Official Link to get remaining details about BMHRC Recruitment 2017–2018. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Madhya Pradesh Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Jobs By Qualification|