Adv. No. 77/2018 and 76/2018 has been issued currently to hire skilled and passionate candidates for BMHRC Recruitment. For the post of LAB Tech and Medical Officer eligible candidates can apply and attend walk-in interview.
Before fill BMHRC Application Form, applicants are advised to first go through BMHRC Notification PDF and ensure the eligibility. Eligible candidates can further apply for BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment and prepare application form in proper format.
BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment 2018
Carry your filled application form and documents at the time of interview which is scheduled to be held on 19-09-2018 for BMHRC LAB Tech Recruitment and for BMHRC Medical Officer Recruitment interview will be held on 18-09-2018.
To obtain complete details regarding BMHRC Recruitment 2018-19 aspirants can scroll down the page completely which is well created by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Lab Technician
- Medical Officer
Education Needed For BMHRC Jobs:
- For BMHRC Lab Technician Recruitment: M.Sc. (Microbiology) degree is essential for BMHRC Recruitment. Experience of working in TB Laboratary for at least one year with on hands experience of nucleic acid extraction procedures in bio safety cabinets is also needed. Prefrence will be given to excellent Computer skill individual.
- For BMHRC Medical Officer Recruitment: MBBS Degree (approved by MCI) from a recognized Medical College/ University who have completed their internship is required for BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment. Candidate must have/or applied with MCI/ M.P. State Medical Council. In case selected by BMHRC, they should register themselves with MP Medical Council.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Needed For BMHRC Vacancy:
Age of applying candidates for BMHRC Lab Tech Recruitment should be 35 years. For BMHRC MO Recruitment should be upto 62 years relaxable up to 64 years in case of meritorious candidates.
Application Fee For BMHRC Career:
For the post of Lab Technician Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for un-reserved & OBC candidates (non- refundable), issued after the date of advertisement, drawn on a scheduled bank in India, in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal payable at Bhopal. SC/ST candidates and Persons with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted.
BMHRC Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for BMHRC Job Openings will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in interview that will be conducted by the management panel of organization. Those, who will be selected, will be finally appointed for applied posts.
Quick Links for Interview:
Pay Scale For BMHRC Job:
Selected candidates for BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment will get attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is mentioned below post wise.
- For BMHRC Lab Technician Jobs: Rs.17040/- per month
- For BMHRC Medical Officer Jobs: Rs. 62,738/- per month
Process To Fill BMHRC Application Form:
- First and foremost step to apply for BMHRC Recruitment 2018 is to login to official website that is www.bmhrc.org.
- Now, press “Vacancies” tab that is given in right side.
- On next page, press “Lab Technician on (Contractual Basis) Walk-in-Interview on 19/09/2018 (Wednesday) advertisement no. 77/2018” Or “Vacancies – Medical Officer on contractual basis Walk In-Interview on 18/09/2018 (Tuesday) advertisement no. 76/2018” link.
- Further BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment Notification PDFs will appear.
- Read the details available in BMHRC Advertisement and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can further prepare application form with complete details in proper format.
- Then, prepare your documents and attend interview on scheduled date with all relevant documents and certificates.
Get Here: Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers
Walk-in Interview Venue, Date & Time:
Walk-in Interview Venue
|Walk-in Interview Date||Reporting Time|
|Lab Technician||Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Bhopal- 462 038||19-09-2018||09:00 AM|
|Medical Officer||Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre|
Conference Room, Block-VI of BMHRC, Bhopal
Applicants are suggested to logon to the Official Link to get remaining details about BMHRC Recruitment 2018 –2019. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query regarding above given details of BMHRC Senior Resident Recruitment may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|