Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre, Bhopal has broadcasted a job notification for BMHRC Recruitment. Application Forms are invited from qualified applicants for filling up Consultant Jobs in various disciplines or departments. Contenders, whose desire to start their career in medical fields, may apply for BMHRC Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form or appear in interview session on specific date.
This Page Includes
|BMHRC Vacancy||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Scale|
|Enrollment Process||Steps To Apply|
|Walk-In Venue||Walk-In Date|
Contenders must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents abd report on time at venue given below on 17/02/2017. Keen job seekers may read whole information related to Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre Recruitment which is settled below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Consultant (Medical) Posts In Following Disciplines
- Aspirants must have completed their MD/MS/DNB degree with three years experience; DM/M.Ch in concerned specialty.
- Contenders must have / or applied for Additional Registration for PG Degree with MCI/ State Medical Councils. In case selected by BMHRC, they should register themselves with M.P. Medical Council.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit Details:
Maximum age of job appliers for BMHRC Jobs should be 62 years Relxable up to 64 years in case of meritorious candidates and relaxation in age will offer as per organization rules.
Hit Here To Read: BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment Notification
Shortlisted candidates for Consultant (Medical) posts will accept salary of Rs. 69054/- per month other admissible allowance.
Job seekers’ classification will be entirely based on their appearance in personal interview and Criteria of Selection as shown below:
|Qualification Wise||Marks Details|
|(i) Marks based on the qualification||Marks for percentage of marks (MBBS)||55% – 64.99 %=2 Marks
65%-74.99%= 3 Marks
75 & and above= 5 Marks
|Gold Medal||05 Marks Each (Maximum 10 Marks)|
|Marks for Experience (After MD/DNB/MS/Diploma)||02 Marks for each complete year (Max. 10 Marks)|
|(ii) Marks of interview||(out of 70)|
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply For BMHRC Recruitment?
- Suitable job applicants, who consider themselves eligible for BMHRC Consultant Jobs, may apply by submitting prescribed application form as per the format given in official notification.
- To download notification, you will have to open official web portal of organization which is www.bmhrc.org
- On homepage, hit on “Vacancies” tab given at left side of web page and select “Vacancies – Consultant (Medical) Contractual – walk in-interview On 17th February 2017 (Friday). Advertisement No. 49/2017” link.
- Now must read it very carefully and download format of application form.
- Appliers must fill application form with required information and attach Xerox of entire testimonials and paste their recent colour photographs.
- After that, completed filled application form may submit at venue given below before going to appear in interview session.
- When contenders may go for interview process, they must bring original certificates with one set of photocopies of entire documents and report on at venue provided below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
At Conference Room,
Block-VI of BMHRC, Bhopal
- Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 17/02/2017
- Reporting Time: 09:00 a.m.
Find More: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Aspirants may get detailed information about BMHRC Recruitment 2017, from above stated Official Notification. Be in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre Jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|