Bombay High Court Recruitment
Online applications are invited by the high court against Bombay High Court Recruitment. Organization is searching talented and skilled candidates for filing up the 14 vacant position of Judge. Willing candidates, who want to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, are required to fill BHC Application form by visiting to the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Last date to fill the application form is 05-01-2018.
Candidates are hereby informed that before applying for Bombay High Court vacancies must check the eligibility criteria. Aspirants who will satisfy the eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their work performance in various round of selection. To get more information about BHC Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to go through the whole page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bombay High Court Recruitment
BHC Judge Vacancies:
- Post Name: Judge Family Court
- No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Qualification Required for BHC Job notification:
Only those individuals are eligible to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment, who have passed Post Graduate in Law with specialization in personal Law. Candidates must be Indian Citizen so as to apply for Graduate Pass jobs.
What is the Age criteria for Bombay High Court Jobs?
To apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy, the minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum should be 35 years as per the organization norms.
What is the Application Fee for these High Court Jobs in India?
- Candidates for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 500/-
- For All Others: Rs.1000/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- DD must be payable at Bombay in favour of “Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General
What is the Pay Scale in Bombay High Court?
Those candidates who will be selected for Bombay High Court jobs 2018, they will get an attractive amount of salary Rs. 51550-63070+ dearness allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
What is the Process for Selection In Bombay High Court job?
Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their work performance in various round of selection. The various rounds of selections such as Written Exam, Skill Test, Viva Voce and Interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization
|Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:|
How to fill Bombay High Court Application form?
- First of all, log on the official website of the organization that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page go to the “Recruitment” section
- A new page will be appeared in front of you with various notifications
- On this page you need to hit the “Recruitment for the post of Judge,Family Court – 2017” Advertisement link
- Now read the complete advertisement carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- After that go back to the previous page and hit the “Apply online” link
- Fill the application form in prescribed format and attach the relevant documents with it and passport size photograph (size shall not exceed 40KB)
- After that hit the “I Agree” tab, afterwards pay the application fees
- Then finally press the submit button and take a print out of it
- Demand Draft and duly filled application form will be submitted to the below mentioned address
- The envelope containing printout of online application and demand draft should be superscribed with the words “Application for the post of Judge, Family Court”
Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General,
High Court, Fort, Mumbai – 400032
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
Important Dates for BHC 2018 Recruitment:
- Last date for Application: 05.01.2018
Candidates may visit the above given Official Link to get rest details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest High Court Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|