Bombay High Court Recruitment
Applications are invited against a career notice as Bombay High Court Recruitment for filling up 135 vacancies of PA (Personal Assistant). Candidates who are searching for jobs under Maharashtra Government they can apply for this job opening. To apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017, eager candidates are required to fill online application form.
These Points Presented On The Page:
|Name And No. Of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Fee Towards Application|
|Pay Scale Offered||Method Of Appointment|
|Steps Of Applying Process For Bombay High Court Job|
High Court of Bomabay has announced 135 openings on different locations under the state of Maharashtra. So job seekers can apply online for their suitable location by submitting online application forms on or earlier than the end date that is 06th January 2017. For knowing more information related to bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment, please scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Location of Bombay High Court Bench||No. of Vacancies|
Candidates who are willing to apply for this opening they must hold a degree from a recognized board university/ institution. Candidates having Degree of Law will get the preference.
All the applying contenders should not be below than 21 years of age and not above than 31 years as on 16th December 2016. Candidates who are belonging to the reserved categories will get the advantage of upper age relaxation as per the norms of govt of Maharashtra.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notice: Check Here
Application Fee for Bombay High Court Vacancies:
Applying candidates must have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. The fee must be paid either through online mode or by using challlan through any branch of state Bank of India.
Candidates who will be successfully appointed on this job they will get the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 plus grade pay Rs. 5400/- along with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Personal Assistant on the basis of their performance in shorthand dictation test, typing test and viva voce/ interview. No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in tests/ interview.
Great Tips To get Sure Success:
Process To Apply For Bombay High Court PA Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can apply online by following the below provided steps:
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official applying portal of organization i.e. bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
- On the home page, press on “See Advertisement (File Size:949.76KB)” link given in front of “Personal Assistant” post.
- An advertisement will be opened on your screen and you have to read the complete information carefully.
- After that, if you are a new user then hit on “New User Registration” tab from the left panel of home page.
- Fill the registration form completely and hit on “Create User” button.
- After registration or of you are an old user; then login with your user name and password.
- Now fill online application form with all the required details correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature and other documents in proper manner.
- At last, submit this filled in form and take a hard copy for future use.
Must Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit online application form: 06th January 2017
Aspirants can check official notification which is provided in the above segment of this page to collect rest details. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates against Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|