Bombay High Court Recruitment
Online Advertisement Notice as Bombay High Court Recruitment has pronounced by Bombay High Court to appoint most talented and eligible candidates. Application forms are welcomed through offline mode to fill 56 jobs of Personal Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Librarian, Sweeper and Other vacancies. You can avail this tremendous opportunity by applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 in such a manner as prescribed.
Important Content of This Page….. Have a look…..
|Details Of Available Vacancy And Qualifications||Restrictions Of Age for www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment|
|Salary Structure For Clerk/SO Notice||Hiring Mode For NRHM Recruitment|
|Application Fee Criteria||Applying Procedure for Bombay High Court Recruitment Notice|
|Postal Address Details||Keep In Mind The Important Date And Note|
Enthusiastic candidates looking for Government vacancies, so send their filled application form to the postal address till 15-04-2017, by going behind all the steps given below. Those contenders who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Vacancies, they must avail all the vital details by scrolling this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com shaped by our team members.
Details of Bombay High Court Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Post Names||Required Qualification||Total No. of Posts|
|Personal Assistant||I.T.I certificate with 120 WPM and 50 WPM English typing||04|
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||University Degree and preference will be given to candidates who have Degree in Law||02|
|Assistant Librarian||Should have a University Degree and certificate in Library and Information Science||02|
|Clerk||Graduation and have government commercial certificate /ITI typing speed of 40 wpm in English
Knowledge of Konkani
Must passed 8th class and have proficient knowledge of Konkani
Passed IV Standard examination of Primary School recognized by Government and have proficient knowledge of Konkani
Limitations On Age for Bombay High Court Jobs:
The maximum age limit of applying candidates must be 40 years of age. Aspirants must check the lower age required to apply for afore said jobs.
|Post Names||Minimum age Limit|
|Personal Assistant||21 years|
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)|
|Assistant Librarian||25 years|
What will be Offered Salary?
|Post Names||Pay Scale Per Month||Grade Pay|
|Personal Assistant||Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4300/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Peon||Rs. 4440/- to Rs. 7440/-||Rs. 1300/-|
Application Fee for High Court of Bombay Recruitment:
|Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade)/Assistant Librarian/Clerk||Rs.500/-|
Contenders can submit this application fee through postal order to the name of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa, and also send it along with the filled application form.
Method to Get Enroll For Bombay High Court Job:
Presentation of Shorthand, Typing/ Viva-Voce/ written test/ screening test will be taken into consideration for selection the candidates for Government jobs.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Process To Fill Bombay High Court Application Form:
- Visitors who have a dream to apply fir vacancies in government sector they must first logon the official website of organization that is www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
- After reaching on the home page aspirants must hit on “Recruitment” tab as located on the left side of the page.
- After hitting on this tab candidates will direct to the new page which consist of various Government job notification and you have to hit on “‘Advertisement No.1/2016 dated 23/06/2016 “Advertisement No.1/2016 dated 23/06/2016”.
- Then go through the whole notification very carefully and also read the “Corrigendum/Extension of the Advertisement for the period of 15 days i.e. up to 15/04/2017” link and read it.
- After reading all the details given in the High Court of Bombay Notification aspirants must download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill it with all the relevant complete details in proper manner.
- After this candidates must attach all the necessary certificates/ testimonials as mentioned in the application form.
- Also affix your recent colored passport size photograph on the space provided in it
- Keep in envelope super scribed as “Application for the posts of………”
- Finally send this envelope to the postal address as given below.
To the Registrar (Administration),
High Court of Bombay at Goa,
Panaji -Goa- 403 001
Significant Date to Keep In Mind:
Closing date to submit filled application form: 15-04-2017
Aspirants who are interested to apply they are suggested to read the Official Notification very carefully. Also candidates can gain other essential details by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
A recruitment notice has been published that is titled as Bombay High Court Recruitment. Organization is looking for skilled and talented candidates to fill 20 positions of Senior Technical Officers (STO)/, Senior Officer (SO), Developers and Others. Candidates who find themselves eligible for the post must submit their online applications before the last date that is 05-04-2017. You can also go through this page for other details against Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are ready to apply for above mentioned post must submit Bombay High Court application form in proper manner, your details will be correct so that you will be called for interview or any other selection procedure. We have provided further information regarding Bombay High Court Vacancy on this page that is presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bombay High Court Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Sr. / Technical Officer||03|
|Sr. Office / Technical Assistant||02|
Candidates who are willing to apply must hold Degree of BE / B.Tech / M.Sc/ MCA with Specialization in computer Science / Electronics / IT with 3 years experience in relevant field from a recognized University / Institution.
Get Here: Jobs by Qualification
Salary Detail for Bombay High Court Jobs:
Applicants who are appointed for the said post will get an impressive and attractive pay scale per month which would be offered by the organization.
|Posts Name||Cost per month as per NICSI (in Rs.)|
|Sr. / Technical Officer||39721.33|
|Sr. Office / Technical Assistant||26169.91|
Candidates must meet age criteria for Bombay High Court Job which will be decided as per the organization norms and the relaxation in their age will be given to reserved category as per the rules of organization.
Appointment of candidates will be done on the behalf of their performance in written test or interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Fill Bombay High Court Online Application Form:
By following simple steps you can easily apply -
- First of all candidates nee to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Now on the home page select “Recruitment” link from the top of page.
- Then hit on “Advertisement for Technical Manpower on Contract Basis (Last date for submitting application on/before 5th APRIL 2017)” link.
- After that PDF notification will appear on the page.
- Read the entire information carefully.
- Now interested candidates choose “apply online” link
- Then you need to fill the entire details with concentrated mind.
- After that upload your important documents/certificates if required.
- At last hit the “Submit” button and take a hard copy of it for further reference.
Closing date of website to apply online: 05-04-2017
Candidates can visit to the official notification to get all details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal also for all relevant upcoming information that will be updated soon on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|