Bombay High Court Recruitment
Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment. High court is going to hire eligible candidates on 72 vacant posts of Peon. Candidates having required qualification can apply for Bombay High Court Job via online process till the last date that is 21st April 2018.
मुंबई उच्च न्यायालयाने शिपायांच्या 72 पदे रिक्त पदांवर भरती करण्यासाठी निश्चित केले आहे. मुंबई उच्च न्यायालयाच्या शिपायांचे रिक्त पदांसाठी अर्ज भरण्याची हमी ऑनलाईन फाईलद्वारे अर्ज करू शकते. ऑनलाईन अर्ज भरण्याची शेवटची तारीख 21 एप्रिल 2018 आहे. या पृष्ठाच्या खालच्या वॉर्न वर नोकरीबद्दल संपूर्ण गुप्ततेचा उल्लेख केला आहे.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|12/04/2018||Bombay High Court Recruitment||Bombay High Court Peon Posts 72||8th||21/04/2018||See Notification|
मुंबई उच्च न्यायालयाच्या शिपायांची भरती
Applicants can apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Peon
- Number of Vacancies: 72
- Job Location: Aurangabad
Those, who want to apply for Bombay High Court Vacancies, they must have completed Degree 8th pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute with good academic records.
Check More Opportunities: High Court Recruitment
Candidates, who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment, their age should be as following:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
What Salary will you get for Bombay High Court Jobs?
Selected candidates for appointment on Bombay High Court 72 Peon Vacancies, will get Rs.4,440- 7,880/- as monthly remuneration along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/- .
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification
Selection of candidates for मुंबई उच्च न्यायालयाची भरती will made on the basis of their performances in Personal Interview, which is going to be conducted as on the specified dates.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Bombay High Court Notification by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Bombay High Court that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available at the right side of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you need to hit on “Detailed Advertisement/Instructions (Marathi)” link, available under Recruitment for the post of “Peon”, On the Establishment Of Bombay High Court, Bench At Aurangabad – 2018
- By hitting the above said link you will get a PDF file of Bombay High Court advertisement, having all the details related to the job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Read all the Guidelines for filling up Application Form.
- Now hit on “Registration” link, available on the same page.
- Fill the Bombay High Court Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last date to apply online: 21-04-2018
Candidates may go through the Official Link to get rest details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Mumbai Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|