Bombay High Court Recruitment
An online notice has liberated as Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 for all job fighters who are searching for government jobs. Organization is looking for talented and skilled aspirants for 100 vacant positions of Law Clerk. Candidates who meet eligibility criteria are advised to send their applications in prescribed format. You can also get other latest details against Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 by follow this page which would be update soon.
Applicants need to send their applications with all necessary documents before last date of submission which is 30th September 2016 till 5:00 PM. Candidates can scroll down this page to gather rest all necessary information regarding bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment which is presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Name of The Post:
- Candidates who are applying for Bombay High Court Job must be fresh law graduates who have passed final LL.B. examination with minimum 55% marks. Candidates should also posses post graduate degree in law.
- Aspirants who have basic knowledge in the use of computers/laptop and software relating to case laws.
Grab More Law Jobs: Press Here
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Contenders must not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years to apply for Bombay High Court job vacancy on the date of his recommendation by the principal of concerned law college.
Aspirants who get appointed will receive remuneration on monthly basis of Rs. 20,000/- stipend and other allowances will not be treated by the organization.
Applicants who are applying for Bombay High Court Vacancy will firstly get shortlisted among their applications and then called for personal interview in the high court, Bombay.
Check Important Tips For Interview:
How can you fill Bombay High Court Application Form?
Contenders need to follow the steps that are mentioned below to firstly apply for aforesaid positions:
- Candidates firstly you are advised to log on the official website of Bombay High Court
- The official website of organization is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- After that you have to select the “Recruitment” tab that is available under the “Miscellaneous” section that is available in menu bar at top of the home page.
- After that you have to hit the “notice” tab under Recruitment for the post of “Law Clerk” section.
- Then this will open advertisement on the next page of the site.
- Now candidates carefully read the PDF notification.
- After reading the advertisement candidates who are interested may come back toi previous page.
- After that choose “Format of application” link.
- Now you need to fill the downloaded application form in proper manner with all required details.
- Then you need to attach recent passport size photograph and necessary documents such as qualification certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate etc with application form.
- Now preview of the application form once again and enclose it into an envelope with super scribed “Application for the post of Law Clerk”.
- At last send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
High Court, Appellate Side
Bombay, 5th floor, new Mantralaya building,
G.T hospital compound, behind Ashoka Shopping centre,
Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai-400001.
Get More: Mumbai Jobs
Last date to submit application: 30th September 2016 till 5:00 PM.
Note: Aspirants can check official notification which is displayed below to collect rest details. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates against Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 that will be update soon.
Advertisement Link: Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section