Bombay High Court Recruitment
Apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification for filling up 160 posts of Peon/ Hamal. Contenders 7th Passed from any recognized Institution/ Board can submit their forms for Bombay High Court Jobs till 18-06-2018.
Selection of the contenders for Bombay High Court 160 Peon/ Hamal Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview or written examination as per the norms of the management panel.
To grab more details regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018- 2019 or Apply Online 160 Peon/ Hamal Jobs, you need to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Vacancy:
Required Qualification for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment:
Applying candidates for Bombay High Court Peon Vacancies are required to be 7th Passed from any recognized Institution/ Board as per the rules of management panel of the organization.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria for Bombay High Court Peon/Hamal Bharti:
The age of the contenders, applying for Bombay High Court Jobs must be lies between 18-38 Years as on the last date of submission of the application form. The upper age of the aspirants belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be permissible as per the norms.
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of the contenders for Bombay High Court Peon Vacancies 2018 will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview Round. TA/ DA will be admissible to the contenders as per the norms of the management panel.
Salary Details for BHC Recruitment 2018:
Selected contenders for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 will receive Rs.4440-7440/- G.P. Rs.1300/- by the organization. Other benefits and perks will be permissible to the selected aspirants for BHC Jobs 2018 as per the rules.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Procedure to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment can follow the guidelines provided below:
- Visit the official site that is bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment
- Select “Recruitment for the post of Peon/Hamal on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay” and hit on “Advertisement” tab.
- Ensure mentioned criteria in BHC Notification carefully and eligible contenders have to through the “Apply Online” link.
- New users need to enter Login ID or Password for new registration.
- Then you have to enter required details in Bombay High Court Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned images of all documents/ certificates/photograph and signature along with BHC Application Form.
- At last, hit “Submit” tab and take out print out of filled BHC Online application form for future use.
Last date to fill Bombay High Court Application form: 18-06-2018
Candidates can download Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018- 2019 Notification by pressing the above mentioned link while they may visit to this Official Link also. To acquire more details regarding BHC Jobs or others, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Mumbai Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|