Bose Institute Recruitment
On 05/01/ 2017, Bose Institute, Kolkata conducts walk-In Interview for Bose Institute Recruitment. For this applications (Bio data) are invited for filling Senior Research Assistant (SRA) jobs. Willful contenders can apply for Bose Institute Recruitment 2017 and grab this excellent chance by collecting important facts about this advertisement from this page.
Get Highlights of this page:
|Position And Project Name||Education Qualification For SRA Jobs|
|Restrictions On Age For Bose Institute career||Salary Package Details|
|Mode Of Recruitment||Applying Procedure|
|Venue Of Interview||Date And Note Details|
Eligible candidates must go ahead and attend the walk-in interview on 05/01/ 2017 at 12:00 noon by carrying all the certificates along with application form. You can also grasp all the important information about Bose Institute Kolkata Jobs by going through this vital page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as designed for you by the inspiring team members.
Bose Institute Recruitment
Senior Research Assistant
“Assessment of plant growth promoting bacteria in the mangrove rhizosphere and evaluation of plant growth promotion activity on rice (Oryza sativa)”
Contenders who wish to get recruited for Bose Institute Kolkata Recruitment; they must have completed M.Sc. in Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualification. Also aspirants must have three years of research experience in the field of molecular biology and molecular microbiology.
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age of applying contenders must be below 30 years and aspirants who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates will get upper age relaxation as per rules of an institute.
Bose Institute Recruitment Notification: Press Here
Consolidated Salary for Bose Institute Vacancy:
Recruited candidates for Senior Research Assistant Job will be offered Rs. 18,700/- per month from the management authority of recruiting institute.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders who are going to apply, they have to undergo an interview which will be scheduled on 5th January, 2017 by the selection committee of an institute.
Important interview Tips To Crack it:
Process To Fill Bose Institute Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to move to the official website that is www.boseinst.ernet.in
- Then, appliers will reach to the home page and you need to hit on “Advertisement” tab as given on the left side of the page.
- Now candidates must move their cursor to “SENIOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT” post and hit on “S/BIOCHEM/27/2016-17” link.
- After this applicants must read the whole advertisement very carefully.
- Now after reading appliers must prepare their applications with complete details of qualification i.e. examination passed year, division, and percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonial.
- Also attach Bio Data with email id and bring all the certificates, application and bio data at the time of interview.
- Interested applicants must depart on scheduled date and attend the interview at correct time as given below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Sr. Prof. & In-Charge,
Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute,
P-1/12 C.I.T. Scheme VII-M,
Kolkata – 700054
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
Important Date For Bose Institute Job:
Interview will be held on: 05/01/2017 at 12:00 noon
Applicants are advised to remain in contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com so as to avail all the news regarding Bose Institute Recruitment 2017 and also read the Official Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|