Botanical Survey Of India Recruitment
A job advertisement has been published titled as Botanical Survey Of India Recruitment 2016. Job seekers who are searching for latest jobs in government sector may apply for the vacant posts of Research Associate-I, Junior Project Fellow & Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant. Aspirants who meet with the job eligibility criteria must apply for the mentioned post before the closing date. Applicants may stay in contact with this web page to get latest employment news related to Botanical Survey Of India Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who want to be a part of this organization may appear in Walk-In-Interview going to be held on 6th September 2016. Interested candidates may get detailed information about Botanical Survey Of India Jobs from this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Research Associate-I
- Junior Project Fellow
- Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant
Essential Qualification & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Research Associate-I||Ph.D. in Botany from recognized University||Rs. 36,000/- per month|
|Junior Project Fellow||M.Sc. Botany with minimum 55% marks from recognized University||Rs. 16,000/- per month|
|Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant||12th passed from any recognized Board||Rs. 5000/- per month|
Get More Job Options Here:
- Age of the applying candidates should be below 40 years for the post of Research Associate-I & Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant and 28 years for Junior Project Fellow.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of GOI.
Selection Process for Botanical Survey Of India Vacancy :
The recruitment panel of Botanical Survey Of India is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview to test the ability of applicants. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in interview. So aspirants need to perform well to grab this job opportunity.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to Apply for Botanical Survey Of India Recruitment:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website that is bsi.gov.in
- Now hit at “Walk in interview on 6.09.16 for RA, Jr. Project Fellow and Field Assistant in BSI. Dehra Dun” under “What’s New” section available at home page.
- You are required to read the opened notification carefully before going to apply.
- After that, interested candidates may download the format of application form and attend the Walk-In-Interview conducted on pre-planned date and time.
- Fill the application form with all required details such as name, father’s name, qualification, age etc.
- Affix your self-attested color passport size photograph at provided space.
- Applicants are required to bring their Bio-data with Original Mark Sheet, Certificates and other testimonials for verification and submit one set attested copies of the same along with the application at the time of interview.
- Candidates attending interview should carry a valid Photo Identity Card and submit a self-attested copy of the same at the venue.
Office of Joint Director,
Botanical Survey of India,
Northern Regional Centre,
Find More: Jobs in Uttarakhand
Date & Time of Walk-In-Interview: 6th September 2016 at 10.30 AM
Applicants may go through with the official notification to fetch other details related to Botanical Survey Of India Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates may stay connected or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl + D to get latest news regarding Botanical Survey Of India Recruitment 2017.
Advertisement Link: Botanical Survey Of India Recruitment
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|